BY DS LABORATORIES

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Revita is the most efficient growth-stimulating shampoo available in the Market. Revita is a powerful and unique combination of active ingredients specially designed to maintain scalp vitality and act of folicular dysfunctions to achieve the best results in a short period of time. Revita is the only shampoo product that combines compounds shown to have specific anti-DHT actions with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Revita associates hair stimulation with powerful moisturizing properties and provides a basic amino-acid supply offering significant tensile benefits to the hair shaft. Revita helps both to avoid hair-loss problems early and to maintain the scalp in its optimal state. This is specifically formulated for blonde and other shades of light hair. see more...

Review (1)
Monica S.
I was SO excited to try this product since I have such fine, thin hair. I was immediately disappointed, but did finish off the bottle to see if my views would change, they didn't. The smell was so strong that it would start to give me a headache just for the 2-5 min it was left on my scalp. Once I got out I felt like my hair was so dry and brittle. I didn't notice any change in my hair thickness or any sort of stimulation other than it seemed like I had way more fall out when I brushed it for the next month of so. Absolutely would never purchase.