Pets & AnimalsCatDrymate
Cat Litter Mat - Brown Paw Stripe

Drymate Cat Litter Mat - Brown Paw Stripe

by Drymate

Drymate Cat Litter Mat The Cat Litter Box Mat controls litter mess. Cats love to walk on this soft fabric. Place with litter box to protect floors and reduce litter tracking. This mat will aid in pulling the kitty litter from their paws. Machine washable and dryable. Features: Absorbent, attractive fabric Waterproof, bonded backing prevents leak thru Absorbs all drips Protects floor Easy to clean with soap and aater, simply hose or power wash off Durable and stain resistant, will last for years Lightweight, easy to use and move Slip resistant backing keeps mat in place Can be vacuumed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drymate Cat Litter Mat - Brown Paw Stripe!
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
This is a necessity and I've got two of these. I'd recommend it, BUT they aren't cheap and it doesn't control the litter tracking as well as it should. Honestly I haven't found a mat that does though.. it does help a lot

Looking for your answer?