Drymate Cargo Liner and Seat Protector

DRA1003: Features: -Liner and seat protector-Protects vehicles from unwanted moisture and dirt-Waterproof-Zorb-Tech anti-flow technology-Soft, stain resistant-Felt-like non woven fabric-Coated on one side with non-slip, durable, special bonded backing-Prevents soak-thru from above or below-Odors and stains wash right out-Can be vacuumed-Absorbs all drips-Protects floors-Machine washable and dryable. Assembly Instructions: -No assembly required. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 0.13" H x 45" W x 58" D-Standard dimensions: 0.13" H x 54" W x 72" D.

Is this any good?? My dog sheds so much
$47 for a blanket to put in your car?
Do you believe this product works? Is their dog hair on your chairs in your car?
Start your review of Drymate Cargo Liner and Seat Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Whitley City, KY
This is great if your animal sheds a lot. I got this so I could bring my dog without having hair all over the place. And this stays in place very well.
This is perfect for a furry friend who sheds! I use these for my dog when I'm taking her to the vet or to the park and it keeps my seats fur free!
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Me gusta mucho esta alfombra para carros especialmente si tienes perro con pelo largo es muy conveniente ya que evita que tu carro se ensucie.
Columbus, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a great way to take your buddies out and not get fur all over your car because if ur a pet owner you know it's hard to get fur out.
Bronx, NY
Very useful. My dogs tend to start scratching the seat so i just toss this in the back and they are set for the ride. Very cofty by the way .
Drymate cargo liner and seat protector works wonders if you have multiple dogs protecting the backseat from all that hair an extra dirt.
Las Vegas
Good thing I got these last time we drove a hour to the last just me and my boyfriend my dog pooped in the car had this thoooo πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
Amazing !!!!!! Not so expensive and it's an amazing product helps so your dogs don't leave hair on your backseat and doss the job
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is perfect if you're going on a long rides, it saves you from having to clean your sheets and it keeps your pup comfortable
This is great! It keeps all the hair out of my car and I can use it for almost anything (not just animals). My dogs love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...