BY DRYMATE

DRA1003: Features: -Liner and seat protector-Protects vehicles from unwanted moisture and dirt-Waterproof-Zorb-Tech anti-flow technology-Soft, stain resistant-Felt-like non woven fabric-Coated on one side with non-slip, durable, special bonded backing-Prevents soak-thru from above or below-Odors and stains wash right out-Can be vacuumed-Absorbs all drips-Protects floors-Machine washable and dryable. Assembly Instructions: -No assembly required. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 0.13" H x 45" W x 58" D-Standard dimensions: 0.13" H x 54" W x 72" D. see more...

• Is this any good?? My dog sheds so much2 Answers
  • $47 for a blanket to put in your car?4 Answers
  • Do you believe this product works? Is their dog hair on your chairs...4 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
So my smaller pup sheds big time! every time he gets in my car he leaves hair everywhere. this helps my car quite a bit especially when he decides to sit still.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Me gusta mucho esta alfombra para carros especialmente si tienes perro con pelo largo es muy conveniente ya que evita que tu carro se ensucie.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This comes in handy. I have a Rottweiler that's very rough on things and this item hold up well!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
This has saved my vehicle. I am able to sweep it up and not have any hair all over my Vehicle
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Have tried many ways to protect my car from all the dog hair but this one works the best
Sally M.
Sally M.
Kennedale, TX
This is very handy for anyone who travels or just takes the dogs everywhere! My husband and I bought this after we got married so, we can take our 2 pups with us on the road trip to our honeymoon destination! It really saved the back seat/cargo area. One of our dogs, sheds quite a bit, therefore, saving my back from vacuuming! I would say this is a necessity for anyone who takes the dogs out & about!
Angel F.
Angel F.
We found this at our local pet supermarket and bought it when we decided to bring our dog to our trip. We needed it because we have a husky who sheds A LOT. We were really disappointed because it didn't do its job like we wanted. We ended up buying a different car seat protector at Walmart
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
When I take my Great Dane to the dog park, I use this. It works so much better than a plain old blanket. It's so durable and stays in place. Also very easy to clean. I wouldn't say Harper loves it per say but she doesn't mind it and it makes car rides a lot easier
Irma V.
Irma V.
Laredo, TX
I really like this product. My cat hates being in a cage when we take him to the vet so this is the perfect alternative. We have leather seats and we really don't want him scratching anything. Can't go wrong with this :)
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Essington, PA
My boyfriend and I bought this for our german shepherd who gets car sickness and since we always are together he has to sit in the back. This is a lifesaver! No more does he fall between the seats and it certainly helped with the sickness.
Bertha C.
How big is this?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How easily are these able to be cleaned? My dog sheds so bad´┐╝
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
How big is it ? How many dogs are there for? , I have 3
Peta O.
Peta O.
Would you recommend this?