BY DRYMATE #9 in Pet First Aid

DRA1003: Features: -Liner and seat protector-Protects vehicles from unwanted moisture and dirt-Waterproof-Zorb-Tech anti-flow technology-Soft, stain resistant-Felt-like non woven fabric-Coated on one side with non-slip, durable, special bonded backing-Prevents soak-thru from above or below-Odors and stains wash right out-Can be vacuumed-Absorbs all drips-Protects floors-Machine washable and dryable. Assembly Instructions: -No assembly required. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 0.13" H x 45" W x 58" D-Standard dimensions: 0.13" H x 54" W x 72" D. see more...

• Is this any good?? My dog sheds so much2 Answers
  • $47 for a blanket to put in your car?4 Answers
  • Do you believe this product works? Is their dog hair on y...4 Answers
Angel F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We found this at our local pet supermarket and bought it when we decided to bring our dog to our trip. We needed it because we have a husky who sheds A LOT. We were really disappointed because it didn't do its job like we wanted. We ended up buying a different car seat protector at Walmart
Irma V.
Laredo, TX
I really like this product. My cat hates being in a cage when we take him to the vet so this is the perfect alternative. We have leather seats and we really don't want him scratching anything. Can't go wrong with this :)
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I use this product when I am traveling with my dog. My dog sheds a lot of hair and this keeps the hair from traveling all over the car. It is very handy and easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great product for big dogs even small or medium dogs too! Just put the liner in your car and you won't get any fur in your vehicle. You can buy this at your local pet store and even Walmart !
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What a life and car saver. If you have animals that shed or drool a lot, you need this. It keeps your car interior clean and nice. Plus, it keeps animal smell from permeating your seats. Great size for any car or truck.
amanda o.
ellsworth, ME
Such a necessity especially if you adventure with your dog's and they like to get wet! It does tend to slide around so there are better options out there honestly
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I have a larger dog and when it comes to putting him in a cage, it's not happening. So when we get in the car we lay the mat out so the seats stay clean and free from any dirt or hair. Once this one wears out I'll be purchasing another.
Sally M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is very handy for anyone who travels or just takes the dogs everywhere! My husband and I bought this after we got married so, we can take our 2 pups with us on the road trip to our honeymoon destination! It really saved the back seat/cargo area. One of our dogs, sheds quite a bit, therefore, saving my back from vacuuming! I would say this is a necessity for anyone who takes the dogs out & about!
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
When I take my Great Dane to the dog park, I use this. It works so much better than a plain old blanket. It's so durable and stays in place. Also very easy to clean. I wouldn't say Harper loves it per say but she doesn't mind it and it makes car rides a lot easier
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is perfect for any size dog when it comes to fur babies being in the car. It helps to protects the seats from getting hair everywhere or dirt if they have been out playing. It keeps the car cleaner with your fur babies.
Bertha C.
Do they fit in any car?
Courtney S.
Baldwinsville, NY
How big is this?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How easily are these able to be cleaned? My dog sheds so badÔŅľ
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
How big is it ? How many dogs are there for? , I have 3
Peta O.
Would you recommend this?