BY DRYEL #32 in Stain Remover

Effective on Stains Gentle on Clothes SoftTouch™ Tip Dryel® On the Go™ helps remove fresh stains, & it s even safe on dry clean only clothes, delicates & hand-washables such as wools, silks, rayons, linens, cottons & other special care fabrics. see more...

Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I actually really like this product. i always carry a stain remover in my purse just in case i spill something. this one is one of the better ones that i have tried.
Janie R.
It's nice to have around, but I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker for really tough stains. It is however better than having nothing on hand and letting it get worse.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
This product works very well for getting rid of unwanted stains. I would recommend it.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Para el cuidado de la ropa siempre es bueno usar los mejores productos para una durabilidad de las prendas!!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Hello! Does this pen have to be used with the Dryel DIY Dry Cleaning Kit? I've heard pretty good reviews about this pen (that it works). Thanks!
Mary S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone tried this on deodorant stains on dry clean only clothes? I've been wanting to try Dryel, but I thought I may need to pretreat with this before I try it.
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA
I'm always spilling a bit of coffee on my shirt, would this get out a small coffee stain?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Decorator Expert
How does this work compared to other pens out there on the market?