Dryel In-Dryer Cleaning Starter Kit uploaded by Leidi R.

BY DRYEL

30Min In-Dryer Cleaner Keep Your Clothes Like New. Breezy Clean Scent. No Fading. No Shrinking. No Stretching. Cleans 2 Loads - up to 4 Garments Per Load. Safe for Use in High Efficiency Dryers. Gently Clean Your Special Care Clothes. Hand Washables. Fine Fabrics. Dry Clean Only. Supe. see more...

Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Charlotte, NC
My mom has used Dryel since I can remember, so I make the cost efficient decision to purchase Dryel too. It has certainly saved me a significant amount of money by avoiding the dry cleaners. It is great for sweaters, men's dress shirts, or those special shirts that are dry clean only. I don't know if I would use it for anything extremely valuable or fancy, but it is great for those everyday items. I tell all my coworkers about Dryel and they had no idea it existed. Huge opportunity in targeting the working world better, especially those near big cities (where people don't want a large dry cleaning bill!).
Sam M.
Sam M.
Husband loves this product for in home dry cleaning his dress clothes when we just don't have time to take them to the cleaners.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
Love this product! I never have time to go to the dry cleaner and this is a life saver. It just freshens and cleans all my dry clean only item in no time!
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I have loved the dryel product for yrs now. I love not having to go to the dry cleaners all the time. It is so easy to use. Just use to stain remover to take care of the dirty spots. Then place in the bag with a dryel sheet and into the dryer and proof your done.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Peoria, IL
Dryel saves time and money, plus it's simple and easy to use. How can anyone NOT love this stuff
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
It doesn't clean like a dry cleaner would clean but for things like wool, it helps. I tried it with a prom dress, not so much
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dryel literally saves me hundreds a month on dry cleaning bills. Between my blouses, skirts, dress pants, and my husbands pants and button-down shirts - Dryel has become our own personal dry cleaners right in our own home. It is extremely easy and within 30-min your clothes are fresh and clean. If you stain an item, there is even a stain process to pretreat your clothing before placing it in the dryer bag. The scent is nice and fresh and there is no residue from the cloth left on your clothing, which is appreciated! I have "washed" black clothing before and was concerned about them fading but I have been pleasantly surprised at how well the clothing keeps its color and shaping with the at-home system.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Maybe I expected a lot out of this product. But it really didn't do that much on my clothing, when I took it on our vacation, sprayed the clothing but really make a change.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert
Love this stuff especially if you can't make it to the dry cleaners I have saved a ton of money just by using this stuff.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Decorator Expert
This a great way to try out the product and see if it will work for you. I love having an alternative for some of my cheaper clothes to not have to take them to the dry cleaners.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Hello! Do you use this on all dry clean materials? Or is it better for some than for others (ie. silk vs rayon)? I've heard mixed reviews about how well this product works. I really want to try but am wary of ruining clothes.
Maria I.
Maria I.
I do not have a high effeciancy dryer. Did it anyone tried it non HE dryers?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
How often do you have replace the bag?
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
What would the type of garments that this works best on?