Add a Photo

By DRYEL
#348 in Starch
30Min In-Dryer Cleaner Keep Your Clothes Like New. Breezy Clean Scent. No Fading. No Shrinking. No Stretching. Cleans 2 Loads - up to 4 Garments Per Load. Safe for Use in High Efficiency Dryers. Gently Clean Your Special Care Clothes. Hand Washables. Fine Fabrics. Dry Clean Only. Supe.
Photo (1)
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Charlotte, NC
My mom has used Dryel since I can remember, so I make the cost efficient decision to purchase Dryel too. It has certainly saved me a significant amount of money by avoiding the dry cleaners. It is great for sweaters, men's dress shirts, or those special shirts that are dry clean only. I don't know if I would use it for anything extremely valuable or fancy, but it is great for those everyday items. I tell all my coworkers about Dryel and they had no idea it existed. Huge opportunity in targeting the working world better, especially those near big cities (where people don't want a large dry cleaning bill!).
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This a great way to try out the product and see if it will work for you. I love having an alternative for some of my cheaper clothes to not have to take them to the dry cleaners.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff especially if you can't make it to the dry cleaners I have saved a ton of money just by using this stuff.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Maybe I expected a lot out of this product. But it really didn't do that much on my clothing, when I took it on our vacation, sprayed the clothing but really make a change.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
This is awesome. I like it a lot...saves time! Love it that I can just dry clean my coat and my husbands nice dress clothes at home.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
It doesn't clean like a dry cleaner would clean but for things like wool, it helps. I tried it with a prom dress, not so much
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
You definitely need this product for wool clothing. I usually use this product more during the winter time for my heavy wool coats. Sometimes, I use these on my gowns or even stuffed animals.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Sykesville, MD
I have loved the dryel product for yrs now. I love not having to go to the dry cleaners all the time. It is so easy to use. Just use to stain remover to take care of the dirty spots. Then place in the bag with a dryel sheet and into the dryer and proof your done.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park, FL
Love this product! I never have time to go to the dry cleaner and this is a life saver. It just freshens and cleans all my dry clean only item in no time!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Husband loves this product for in home dry cleaning his dress clothes when we just don't have time to take them to the cleaners.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Hello! Do you use this on all dry clean materials? Or is it better for some than for others (ie. silk vs rayon)? I've heard mixed reviews about how well this product works. I really want to try but am wary of ruining clothes.
Maria I.
Maria I.
I do not have a high effeciancy dryer. Did it anyone tried it non HE dryers?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
How often do you have replace the bag?
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
What would the type of garments that this works best on?