BY DRYDEN & PALMER

A traditional treat that is the ultimate in flavorful hard candy Features include: -Delicious flavor-White Rock Candy Crystals-Made in USA see more...

Melinda B.
Bethel, OH
Takes me back to my childhood .. nothing like rockcandy to bring back memories. Delicious! I love how there in a box and separate now so convenient.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
One of my favorite childhood memories :) my grandma used to buy this for me all the time! I love the crunchy sweetness :) rock candy is the best
Jamie S.
I used to buy these when I was younger. Now I buy them for my kids. they are easier than the candy on the stick
They love them!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are so good and way easier today than the rock candy on a stick. A lot less messier too.
Stephanie  F.
I don't like the texture of this candy. I think it ways too hard to enjoy.
Rebecca M.