BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An online-only bundle containing two signature Drybar tools and six must-have full-size products to create a gorgeous blowout with tons of texture. Key benefits: - Buttercup Blow Dryer dries hair up 20 percent faster - 3-Day Bender makes curling a breeze - Versatile products add tousled texture If you want to know more… Buttercup Blow Dryer dries hair up to 20 percent faster than most other hair dryers and features ionic technology to smooth the cuticle for stunning shine. The 3-Day Bender curling iron features a rotating clamp that creates perfect curls and waves with ease. Hold Me Hair Clips section hair beautifully and Full Pint Round Brush locks in volume and curl as you blow dry. Double Standard is a rich gel-foam that cleanses and conditions in one simple step, while Prep Rally detangles, prepares hair for the perfect blowout, and protects from heat up to 450 degrees. Triple Sec adds texture and volume instantly, and Mai Tai Spritzer creates piecey separation and grit for head-turning, tousled texture. This set contains:- 6.6 oz/ 187 g Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioning Foam - 5 oz/ 147 mL Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler - 4.2 oz/ 118 g Triple Sec 3-in-1 - 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray - The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel - Full Pint Medium 2.2" Ceramic Brush - Buttercup Blow Dryer - 2 x Hold Me Hair Clips It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Buttercup Blow Dryer and The 3-Day Bender are guaranteed with a two-year limited warranty. Drybar products are safe for color-treated and keratin-treated hair and never tested on animals. see more...

Julia M.
Got this as a Christmas present and just fell in love with all of these products. I feel very papered when I use all of these products. It makes my hair look professionally done when I curl my hair with this bundle. I now spend a little more time on my hair but its fun and I see a huge difference.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Love this drybar winter, because it always give all the volume that my hair need to any ocasion that I go! It make everything better fir only reasons that It can make my hair just the way I like it, is so helpful either type of hair that I would to have it makes so easy yo do, either curly or straight! Just love either way!! And also because it brings some product that make my hair shine!!!!
Nicole A.
Murphy, NC
The perfect package for perfect Hair. This is one of my favorite curling iron's I've ever use and all the product smell great. It'll leave your hair smelling wonderful with curls that people dream of
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
This bundle is everything you need to keep your hair looking great. I have not seen a better bundle out there. Great price, especially considering what you get. I have long straight hair and this bundle really helps me achieve some great looks.
Aisha H.
Oh my God I would enjoy this package bundle deal for the simple fact that it has the blow dryer one already has the products that you use this would be a great bundle deal for me and if it was a bundle deal up for purchase I would purchase it.
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Haven't tried this but oh my goodness would I love to! This looks like the perfect bundle. I do love drybar tools already so I am sure these work great!
Maddie K.
Ellensburg , WA
for the price this product line is fantastic you get everything you need to achieve the look. It has a goos sent and is easy to use.
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
Drybar Winter Waves Bundle #giftcrush I so want someone to gift this to me for Christmas! Gimme!
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
If your gonna splurge do it on this kit! Such a good value for a dryer that professionals use!
RHEA D.
Thane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Is this gift set worth it? (Please only answer if you’ve actually used this product, half the reviews are fake)