BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A workable paste that provides texture, definition, and medium hold for all hair types. Key benefits:- Provides powerful, yet flexible hold- Builds strength, elasticity, and resiliency. If you want to know more… Great for edge control, updos, ponytails and braids, Whiskey Fix Styling provides perfect hold for all hair types, textures, and lengths. Natural beeswax is the secret to strength with flexibility, while blue agave nectar nurtures and supports hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I am living for this product! I used it after using the drybar Mai Tai sea salt spray and air drying my hair. It magnifies my sea salt sprayed beachy waves and gives so much more volume and spunk! Highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great product for my flyaways - it keeps my volume and lightness to my style while taming flyaways but also works well on my son’s hair as a pomade. The scent works for men and women. I recommend!
Aiyana B.
Let me start off by saying I'm OBSESSED with everything Dry Bar! I have bought everything full price so I'm not being paid to say this. ;) I bought this to try out, and I'm pretty pleased! I've used it a couple times now, once just to give my hair a little extra something, and the next to smooth my hair for a shoot out in the rain! (Photo shown) The product is a little hard to work with as it's pretty firm, but it gets easier as you warm it up in your hands. It can get sticky after a minute, but no complaints other than that! It leaves my hair smelling great, and it lasts all day! Love my Dry Bar!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
My hair is frizzy and dry. Tried out Whiskey Fix during a DryBar session at Sephora, and I literally fell in love. After curling my hair, I added a small amount into my curls and they looked so polished. I'm definitely planning on getting this again ❤️
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
My husband loves the whiskey paste he uses it daily to mold his thick wavy hair into a slicked back Pompidour. It rather use this then greases as they tend to be to heavy and make his hair smell awful. With the paste his hair doesn't budge, stays in one place, smells amazing, and looks great as well.
Megan G.
Houma, LA
LOOOOOOVE THIS. It's amazing when doing updos to tame baby hair and flyaways. I also use it on my own flyaways daily. You don't need a lot of the product, and it doesn't make your hair feel gross or crunchy. Your hair feels like your hair when using it
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
This is a great fix for those little baby hairs! I have a ton of them and when I straighten my hair I add a bit to hands not to much or it gets to greasy and just smooth my hair down! It works wonders and you can def use everyday to keep that blowout!
Morgan B.
This product advertises itself as a hair pomade but definitely is not. Not good at all for curly or voluminous hair.
Brandi H.
Great Product!! Highly recommend for a mom of three on the go! I love to use it on ball tournament days!
Nicole L.
Lasalle
I received a sample of this and used it to create braids in my hair. It worked ok but I'm sure there is better out there. It is very stiff at first but softens pretty easily once rubbed between the hands. It can be a little tricky to scoop some out of the jar due to how stiff it is. It did help in smoothing out the sections of hair for the braid but was extremely sticky and made it difficult to spread through the hair or get more out of the jar when needed. I also used it to slick back some fly aways and although it seemed to help at first, the fly aways were back in no time so it didn't really help there. On the plus side, it doesn't leave hair looking or feeling greasy/sticky/crunchy which I can appreciate but I do wish it had better holding power than it does. I do not see this product being able to help with holding a style for very long without the help of other products.

I will continue to use the sample I have since it works ok but I will not be purchasing the full size and for times when I want a more reliable hold/styling product I will reach for something else.
Raychel V.
Would you use this before styling hair with a curling wand?