BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A workable paste that provides texture, definition, and medium hold for all hair types. Key benefits:- Provides powerful, yet flexible hold- Builds strength, elasticity, and resiliency. If you want to know more… Great for edge control, updos, ponytails and braids, Whiskey Fix Styling provides perfect hold for all hair types, textures, and lengths. Natural beeswax is the secret to strength with flexibility, while blue agave nectar nurtures and supports hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I am living for this product! I used it after using the drybar Mai Tai sea salt spray and air drying my hair. It magnifies my sea salt sprayed beachy waves and gives so much more volume and spunk! Highly recommend.
Florence E.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I loveeeee using this product when doing a cute up-do! I put a little on my fingers and make sure to get it through all my roots to put my fly aways down. It really helps keep all my hair in place and my hair really stays put all day long. I highly recommend buying this.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
My fav part about this is that it is not sticky. The scent is great just like all of their products. It’s great to work with and can be used for so much. My husband loves it too. I think it’s a big container for the price. I would recommend.
Kelly V.
Denver
My partner switched to this product after years of using drugstore hair products. His hair has never looked better. It doesn’t take out all of the shine like a more matte pomade, but has flexible hold and never looks greasy or crunchy. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way.
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
This is a fantastic product that delivers every promise made. The packaging is awesomely beautiful and I feel you really get your money’s worth when you have this formula. The product is easy to apply and practically foolproof. I highly recommend this product to friends and family. You cannot find a better formulation on the market today.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great product for my flyaways - it keeps my volume and lightness to my style while taming flyaways but also works well on my son’s hair as a pomade. The scent works for men and women. I recommend!
caraline w.
New York
I have a deep and intense love for drybar products, especially this one. I have naturally textured hair (super wavy and frizzy!) and I love putting this product in while it’s still wet. It really molds my waves and gives them a lot of great motion!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Let me start off by saying I'm OBSESSED with everything Dry Bar! I have bought everything full price so I'm not being paid to say this. ;) I bought this to try out, and I'm pretty pleased! I've used it a couple times now, once just to give my hair a little extra something, and the next to smooth my hair for a shoot out in the rain! (Photo shown) The product is a little hard to work with as it's pretty firm, but it gets easier as you warm it up in your hands. It can get sticky after a minute, but no complaints other than that! It leaves my hair smelling great, and it lasts all day! Love my Dry Bar!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
My hair is frizzy and dry. Tried out Whiskey Fix during a DryBar session at Sephora, and I literally fell in love. After curling my hair, I added a small amount into my curls and they looked so polished. I'm definitely planning on getting this again ❤️
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
My husband loves the whiskey paste he uses it daily to mold his thick wavy hair into a slicked back Pompidour. It rather use this then greases as they tend to be to heavy and make his hair smell awful. With the paste his hair doesn't budge, stays in one place, smells amazing, and looks great as well.
Raychel V.
Woodbury, NJ
Would you use this before styling hair with a curling wand?

back