Drybar Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream 6 oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.Drybar Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream 6 oz uploaded by Emma S.Drybar Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream 6 oz uploaded by Ann-Marie C.

BY DRYBAR

A rich cream that moisturizes, smooths, and adds shine to thick, coarse, and highly textured hair. Recommended for thick, coarse, curly, and extremely textured hair, Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream makes stylng a breeze. The moisture-rich formula softens, smooths, and adds amazing shine while controlling flyaways for soft hold and definition. Pracaxi oil prevents frizz and delivers radiance, soy proteins retain moisture, improve elasticity, and protect from damage, and cetyl esters smooth hair and provide a cushiony, silky touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I love this! It makes your hair so soft and leaves it with an amazing smell like you just came from the salon. Drybar products never disappoint and I would definitely recommend this even if it's a little expensive
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is SO GREAT! I dyed my hair maybe a couple months ago and my hair got very dry. I tried everything and it didn't do the trick. Velvet hammer gives it a healthy look, it's not to pricey, but so worth it!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS
This cream is great for curly hair. I try almost every product on the market for curly hair and I can never find things that work for it. But using a bit of this when get out of the shower, gives your curls a full day of hold and moisture. But the best part? NO FRIZZ! It is amazing and so worth the price for this amazing product.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I have extremely thick, curly, long hair. This battles all of my frizz and leaves my hair weightless. It smells so fresh like you just came from the salon. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it.
Supriya P.
Supriya P.
Marietta, GA
So good for creating a great blow out! Gives your hair smoothness and shine with great hold and it smells amazing and great for color treated hair!
Anush K.
Anush K.
Glendale, CA
The scent is incredible. I use this before I blow dry my hair or even after the shower when I don't want to blow dry my hair. It takes my hair so that I won't have frizz and leave it au naturale
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
To say that I'm obsessed with dry bar products is an understatement. They're absolutely amazing and surpass every expectation.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Best thing to control my curls. Smells so good and takes my frizz. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I need to use a lot since I section my hair to use it and I have a lot of hair. Otherwise a great product
Ann-Marie C.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
A rich cream that moisturizes, smooths, and adds shine to thick, coarse, and highly textured hair. The smell is lovely and it works great at moisturizing, smoothing, de-frizzes, softens and detangles my hair perfectly. Love it!