BY DRYBAR

The instant volume and texture refresher! Airy dry spray creates instant texture, volume and body.

THE BENEFITS:

• Crystal clear microporous minerals add matte texture, create separation for fuller styles and absorb light-oils

WHICH HAIR TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:

• Great for all hair types

PLUS:

• No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
  • Cruelty-free, no animal testing
  • Blanc scent with notes of coconut, vanilla and amber

How To Use:

Shake extremely well. Spray 4‒6" (10‒15 cm) from dry hair for texture and volume. For added fullness, spray with head upside-down! Use throughout the day for added lift.

Hydro uorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Zeolite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), PEG-12 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Coumarin.

No parabens, sulfates or phthalates. No animal testing.

Shop by Ingredient/Concern:

• How do you use this product for it to be most effective?4 Answers
  • I'm debating between buying Drybar triple sec or bumble a...2 Answers
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Great hair spray alternative. I have naturally curly hair but I have extensions to make it look longer. I use my curl wand to curl my extensions and always use the dry bar texture spray before curling. This is especially great if you showered that day and your hair is “too clean”. A lot of times salons recommend having dirty hair before styling because it holds better. This completely helps with holding my curls. It’s also not sticky or hardening like hair spray. Extra bonus for a great smell!!!!!
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Omgggg this stuff Is amaze balls. Drybar Triple Sec The Perfect 3-In-1! I bought the smaller size in case I didn’t like it And i wasn’t out more money but boy was I impressed. This is a texturing, amplifier product not a dry shampoo so we clarify to ppl. This gives so much volume and in my pic I have just received it so didn’t even have to work hard for any life in my hair . Not messy , powdery or sticky just refreshing soft no crunchiness.
Emani D.
Bronx, NY
This product is one of my favorites to use on clients! I typically use it after the blowout and can choose if I spray before or after curling or waving the hair.

A lot of people don't know that in place of a sea salt spray or mousse, you can spray this on your damp hair before a blowout if you want to set the texture in or aren't big on sprays after styling your hair.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo  VERSUS Drybar Triple Sec The Perfect 3-In-1 -- Drybar has a dry shampoo options: whipped, original and for brunettes BUT whipped offers light absorption and both the original and brunette have color/ tiny. Triple Sec is virtually undetectable in your hair! You don't have to worry about matching your hair color -- spray some after styling, when you wake up or even on your way out the door!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I wish I had this product at endless supply at all times. This product is amazing. And I never knew I needed it until I used it for the first time. This spray is the best root lifter and it smells AMAZING. I have fine hair that can lie pretty flat on my head when I just straighten or simply curl it. I spray this at my crown and comb through a little at the root to lift and like magic, my hair is perfect and smelling so nice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a hairspray and root lifter in one!
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
First of all, I got a trial size of this hair spray and used it after curling my hair ( since my hair is so long with a high volume ) the curl couldn’t stay for longer time. So I sprayed the Dry bar Triple on my hair after curling, it gave my hair a kind of freshness and amazing volume and long lasting curl ! I really like it so I got the full size of this spray and i’m still using it after styling my hair.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I’m only giving this 3 stars for the fact that I only got one use out of it. Yes it’s a sample size, but one use? I would love to try it again because it did smell great. It absorbed my two day old unwashed hair (I have color, gotta make it last!!🤩) I would try it again but wouldn’t buy unless I could.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff has turned into a holy grail item for me whenever I style my hair. It doesn’t matter if I straighten my hair or curl it, triple sec gives my hair the perfect texture and volume. Plus, it keeps the oil at bay. I have fine hair, so it’s common for me to have oily hair the next morning after I’ve washed and styled it. Not anymore. I can go 2-3 days in between washings now just by using this stuff. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling filmy or chalky like dry shampoo, it just leaves it feeling dry in a good way. The smell is also amazing. I will never go without this product again, can’t recommend it enough!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: An airy dry spray that creates instant texture, volume, and body. Key benefits: - Extends your blowout - Creates a tousled look - Adds texture If you want to know more… Triple Sec 3-in-1 is the instant volume and texture refresher. Perfect for refreshing limp locks, it provides soft, matte texture for a perfectly tousled look. It amplifies flat hair for intense volume and fullness, and absorbs light oils, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean. Retails for $26.00
Kelly L.
Gives great volume and a little oil control, but if I’m honest I would buy it for the scent alone. I wish Drybar had this scent available as an option for their entire line. I purchased The Warden hairspray (even though I prefer a medium control hairspray) to go with this because it has the same scent. Wonderful!
Kristine A.
Drybar Triple Sec The Perfect 3-In-1 is amazing! A little bit goes a long way to add a little texture and control to your style. I have light brown hair with thin texture and this adds just the right amount of control to take my style from good to great. And the scent is amazing! I will purchase this again.
Jessie W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm curious about this version versus their true dry shampoo. I have fine, thin straight hair. Very oily on the second day. Will this help absorb the oil & give me a bit of lift too???
Alyssa L.
Has anyone else had an experience where they got into the second half of the bottle and it didn't feel like it was working the same? Could this be from the product not being shaken well early on? Would love to hear thoughts.
Sarah B.
Does this product smell good?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Where can you buy this? And how does it do with fine hair?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this?