BY DRYBAR #10 in Texturizing Spray

The instant volume and texture refresher! Airy dry spray creates instant texture, volume and body.

THE BENEFITS:

• Crystal clear microporous minerals add matte texture, create separation for fuller styles and absorb light-oils

WHICH HAIR TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:

• Great for all hair types

PLUS:

• No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
  • Cruelty-free, no animal testing
  • Blanc scent with notes of coconut, vanilla and amber

How To Use:

Shake extremely well. Spray 4‒6" (10‒15 cm) from dry hair for texture and volume. For added fullness, spray with head upside-down! Use throughout the day for added lift.

Hydro uorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Zeolite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water, Eau), PEG-12 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Coumarin.

No parabens, sulfates or phthalates. No animal testing.

Shop by Ingredient/Concern:

• Drybar Triple Sec The Perfect 3-In-1 what do people think...2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?6 Answers
Malerie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this product because I was curious about the brand and I have fine, wavy hair and am always looking for a boost. I don’t actually know that this project does anything. I have not noticed any difference in my hair when I use it or not - I use a separate dry shampoo to freshen up. It smells good, but I won’t buy it again.
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this stuff because it smells so good! However, my hair naturally has some waviness and curl to it, and this seemed to have no effect except making my hair more dull and tangly. Probably better for fine hair with poor volume! I gave it to my roommate with thin, long hair and she loved it as a volumizer.
Taylor G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently cut my hair short and have been messing around with products that give my hair a ton of texture. This product does it all! It adds texture, lift, and volume. I spray it in my hair before I loosely curl it and again after for some extra hold. I don’t even need hairspray with this product!
Madyson P.
henderson, nv
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh. My. Gosh. This spray is 🔥🔥🔥! It texturizes the hair perfectly, but what I love the most about this product is the scent. If I could just use it as perfume, I so would! I got a mini sample of it and haven’t stopped using it since- a must have.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Great hair spray alternative. I have naturally curly hair but I have extensions to make it look longer. I use my curl wand to curl my extensions and always use the dry bar texture spray before curling. This is especially great if you showered that day and your hair is “too clean”. A lot of times salons recommend having dirty hair before styling because it holds better. This completely helps with holding my curls. It’s also not sticky or hardening like hair spray. Extra bonus for a great smell!!!!!
Mary A.
O'Fallon
This gives you volume initially but it doesn’t last very long in my opinion. I would need to bring this with me if I wanted to keep the volume going all night. It leaves a tan/white cast which can be hard to get rid of in dark hair
Maddie M.
Indianapolis
This is the best texturizing spray I have ever used! It adds such an extra amount of volume to my hair! I can transform any hair look with this product! It does not leave a door in my brown hair! It is such an incredible product
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Omgggg this stuff Is amaze balls. Drybar Triple Sec The Perfect 3-In-1! I bought the smaller size in case I didn’t like it And i wasn’t out more money but boy was I impressed. This is a texturing, amplifier product not a dry shampoo so we clarify to ppl. This gives so much volume and in my pic I have just received it so didn’t even have to work hard for any life in my hair . Not messy , powdery or sticky just refreshing soft no crunchiness.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I wish I had this product at endless supply at all times. This product is amazing. And I never knew I needed it until I used it for the first time. This spray is the best root lifter and it smells AMAZING. I have fine hair that can lie pretty flat on my head when I just straighten or simply curl it. I spray this at my crown and comb through a little at the root to lift and like magic, my hair is perfect and smelling so nice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a hairspray and root lifter in one!
Jenn R.
New York
I used this as a sample and found that it worked well. I have fine hair that needs a boost to have volume. The Blanc scent is really great. Not sure what the benefits are over dryspun finish product though.
Jessie W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm curious about this version versus their true dry shampoo. I have fine, thin straight hair. Very oily on the second day. Will this help absorb the oil & give me a bit of lift too???
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Sarah B.
Does this product smell good?
Sarah K.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can you buy this? And how does it do with fine hair?

Sephora