BY DRYBAR

A three-in-one volumizer, texturizer, and dry shampoo. Spray on full-bodied movement and soft, matte texture to flat hair for a perfectly tousled, high volume hair day. This portable hair spray functions as a light, clear dry shampoo, absorbing oil, and it instantly leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. It's uniquely formulated with a blend of crystal clear, microporous minerals that absorb oil, boost fullness, and a add flexible, matte texture to all hair types. The UV protectors shield strands from harmful ultraviolet radiation and help keep them healthy making Triple Sec a go-to beauty tool. This cruelty-free product is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase this?2 Answers
  • How do you use this product for it to be most effective?2 Answers
  • I'm debating between buying Drybar triple sec or bumble and bumbl...2 Answers
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Great hair spray alternative. I have naturally curly hair but I have extensions to make it look longer. I use my curl wand to curl my extensions and always use the dry bar texture spray before curling. This is especially great if you showered that day and your hair is “too clean”. A lot of times salons recommend having dirty hair before styling because it holds better. This completely helps with holding my curls. It’s also not sticky or hardening like hair spray. Extra bonus for a great smell!!!!!
Emani D.
Bronx, NY
This product is one of my favorites to use on clients! I typically use it after the blowout and can choose if I spray before or after curling or waving the hair.

A lot of people don't know that in place of a sea salt spray or mousse, you can spray this on your damp hair before a blowout if you want to set the texture in or aren't big on sprays after styling your hair.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo  VERSUS Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 4.2 oz -- Drybar has a dry shampoo options: whipped, original and for brunettes BUT whipped offers light absorption and both the original and brunette have color/ tiny. Triple Sec is virtually undetectable in your hair! You don't have to worry about matching your hair color -- spray some after styling, when you wake up or even on your way out the door!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I wish I had this product at endless supply at all times. This product is amazing. And I never knew I needed it until I used it for the first time. This spray is the best root lifter and it smells AMAZING. I have fine hair that can lie pretty flat on my head when I just straighten or simply curl it. I spray this at my crown and comb through a little at the root to lift and like magic, my hair is perfect and smelling so nice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a hairspray and root lifter in one!
Lydia S.
Lexington, KY
THIS. IS. THE. BEST.
I repeat, the best!

Not only does it smell wonderful (like a clean, floral powder), but it makes my fine, straight, long, oily, sometimes limp hair have texture and lift.

It’s a perfect three in one, that isn't greasy, or sticky. It also doesn’t leave a visible residue behind, but yet gives:

1. just the right amount of grit to act as a light-hold hair spray (without the crunch),
2. a boost of volume & body (without weighing hair down),
3. a very light dry shampoo, that absorbs just the right amount of oil.

Now, it's tricky, and the reason I say that is, you could use it incorrectly!
So follow the instructions (which are dummy-proof) to use it properly- Shake well, spray on top/underneath hair, let it sit, brush, & style!

Overall, it manages to make me feel “put together” when it comes to my locks, and I always get so many compliments on my hair after using it!
Tiffany P.
This beauty retails at $26 and is worth every penny! A dry shampoo, great for adding volume and texture. Smells fantastic. Only recommendation is that you spray at least 10 inches from your head. If you don't you will get a weird gray film on the outer cuticle of your hair. Other than that its AWESOME!
Taylor L.
Morgantown, WV
This is my absolute favorite product for adding volume and texture to my hair. I do not necessarily use this product as a dry shampoo, but combined with Batiste my hair looks amazing! Unlike other texturizers and dry shampoos, this does not make my hair sticky or stiff. I also love the scent. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so when I am out!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: An airy dry spray that creates instant texture, volume, and body. Key benefits: - Extends your blowout - Creates a tousled look - Adds texture If you want to know more… Triple Sec 3-in-1 is the instant volume and texture refresher. Perfect for refreshing limp locks, it provides soft, matte texture for a perfectly tousled look. It amplifies flat hair for intense volume and fullness, and absorbs light oils, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean. Retails for $26.00
Allion C.
Avon, OH
Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 4.2 oz this product clams to be a 3-in-1 that texturizes, amplifies and refreshes. I would agree it does all 3. I like using it best if i let my hair air dry and night then i use the drybar to help style it the next morning and it helps with my flat bed head, giving it some volume. I like the spell be it does linger that’s why i gave it 4 stars and not 5. I just wish that smell was lighter but i feel that way about most dry shampoos.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I tried this out first with a sample I received in my playbox. I am in love with the smell, I was sold on that right away. I used this as a refresher as I loved the smell so much. I have a ton of hair and didn't need the volume. I loved what it was doing for my hair that once I was done with the sample, I had to buy more.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I think I would like this more if I blowdried my hair.  It's great if I were looking for straighter hair, but it makes my curly hair crunchy and unmanageable.  That's not to say that it's bad, it doesn't take much to make my hair unmanageable.  Just make sure you're using it when you blowdry.
Jessie W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm curious about this version versus their true dry shampoo. I have fine, thin straight hair. Very oily on the second day. Will this help absorb the oil & give me a bit of lift too???
Alyssa L.
Has anyone else had an experience where they got into the second half of the bottle and it didn't feel like it was working the same? Could this be from the product not being shaken well early on? Would love to hear thoughts.
Sarah B.
Does this product smell good?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Where can you buy this? And how does it do with fine hair?
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Does the strong smell last all day if you use it early in the morning?