BY DRYBAR

A three-in-one volumizer, texturizer, and dry shampoo. Spray on full-bodied movement and soft, matte texture to flat hair for a perfectly tousled, high volume hair day. This portable hair spray functions as a light, clear dry shampoo, absorbing oil, and it instantly leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. It's uniquely formulated with a blend of crystal clear, microporous minerals that absorb oil, boost fullness, and a add flexible, matte texture to all hair types. The UV protectors shield strands from harmful ultraviolet radiation and help keep them healthy making Triple Sec a go-to beauty tool. This cruelty-free product is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase this?3 Answers
  • How do you use this product for it to be most effective?4 Answers
  • I'm debating between buying Drybar triple sec or bumble a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Great hair spray alternative. I have naturally curly hair but I have extensions to make it look longer. I use my curl wand to curl my extensions and always use the dry bar texture spray before curling. This is especially great if you showered that day and your hair is “too clean”. A lot of times salons recommend having dirty hair before styling because it holds better. This completely helps with holding my curls. It’s also not sticky or hardening like hair spray. Extra bonus for a great smell!!!!!
Tressa B.
Apo,Ae
Omgggg this stuff Is amaze balls. Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 1.67 oz! I bought the smaller size in case I didn’t like it And i wasn’t out more money but boy was I impressed. This is a texturing, amplifier product not a dry shampoo so we clarify to ppl. This gives so much volume and in my pic I have just received it so didn’t even have to work hard for any life in my hair . Not messy , powdery or sticky just refreshing soft no crunchiness.
Emani D.
Bronx, NY
This product is one of my favorites to use on clients! I typically use it after the blowout and can choose if I spray before or after curling or waving the hair.

A lot of people don't know that in place of a sea salt spray or mousse, you can spray this on your damp hair before a blowout if you want to set the texture in or aren't big on sprays after styling your hair.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo  VERSUS Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 4.2 oz -- Drybar has a dry shampoo options: whipped, original and for brunettes BUT whipped offers light absorption and both the original and brunette have color/ tiny. Triple Sec is virtually undetectable in your hair! You don't have to worry about matching your hair color -- spray some after styling, when you wake up or even on your way out the door!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I wish I had this product at endless supply at all times. This product is amazing. And I never knew I needed it until I used it for the first time. This spray is the best root lifter and it smells AMAZING. I have fine hair that can lie pretty flat on my head when I just straighten or simply curl it. I spray this at my crown and comb through a little at the root to lift and like magic, my hair is perfect and smelling so nice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a hairspray and root lifter in one!
Lydia S.
Lexington, KY
THIS. IS. THE. BEST.
I repeat, the best!

Not only does it smell wonderful (like a clean, floral powder), but it makes my fine, straight, long, oily, sometimes limp hair have texture and lift.

It’s a perfect three in one, that isn't greasy, or sticky. It also doesn’t leave a visible residue behind, but yet gives:

1. just the right amount of grit to act as a light-hold hair spray (without the crunch),
2. a boost of volume & body (without weighing hair down),
3. a very light dry shampoo, that absorbs just the right amount of oil.

Now, it's tricky, and the reason I say that is, you could use it incorrectly!
So follow the instructions (which are dummy-proof) to use it properly- Shake well, spray on top/underneath hair, let it sit, brush, & style!

Overall, it manages to make me feel “put together” when it comes to my locks, and I always get so many compliments on my hair after using it!
Tamara F.
Completely obsessed with this hair spray. I have the lush scent and receive compliments every day. Doesn’t weigh hair down or leave residue on my brunette, thick and wavy hair. Only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle. Just a few sprays gives hair more body and texture for fuller curls or a standout bun. Definitely recommend. My hair has never been better.
Kelly V.
Denver
This is the best dry shampoo out there. It is the perfect combination of a traditional dry shampoo and a texturizer.  I find myself purchasing  Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray far less often now that I have discovered this product.  I love it for setting first day hair, bringing life back to second, third, fourth day hair, etc.  It is pricey, but you get what you pay for! I also love that it is cruelty-free!
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I’m only giving this 3 stars for the fact that I only got one use out of it. Yes it’s a sample size, but one use? I would love to try it again because it did smell great. It absorbed my two day old unwashed hair (I have color, gotta make it last!!🤩) I would try it again but wouldn’t buy unless I could.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: An airy dry spray that creates instant texture, volume, and body. Key benefits: - Extends your blowout - Creates a tousled look - Adds texture If you want to know more… Triple Sec 3-in-1 is the instant volume and texture refresher. Perfect for refreshing limp locks, it provides soft, matte texture for a perfectly tousled look. It amplifies flat hair for intense volume and fullness, and absorbs light oils, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean. Retails for $26.00
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This has such a fantastic scent, it reminds me of a candle but I can't place which one. Anyway, it works as a dry shampoo should and absorbs oils to revive dirty hair. I was really pleased with this product's performance. It does leave a bit of white cast, so make sure to brush it through. I took one star off because of price.
Jessie W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm curious about this version versus their true dry shampoo. I have fine, thin straight hair. Very oily on the second day. Will this help absorb the oil & give me a bit of lift too???
Sarah B.
Does this product smell good?
Alyssa L.
Has anyone else had an experience where they got into the second half of the bottle and it didn't feel like it was working the same? Could this be from the product not being shaken well early on? Would love to hear thoughts.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Where can you buy this? And how does it do with fine hair?
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Does the strong smell last all day if you use it early in the morning?