Add a Photo

By DRYBAR
#17 in Texturizing Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An exclusive set designed to extend your blowout with three of Drybar's newest formulas. Key benefits:- Refreshes hair between washes- Softens and hydrates- Absorbs oil If you want to know more… Detox Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair fresh between washes, while Detox Dry Conditioner weightlessly detangles, softens, and hydrates dry ends. Both come in a new lush scent featuring notes of violet, sandalwood, and musk. Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam is an ulta-light dry shampoo foam that absorbs oils, leaving hair bouncy and refreshed. This set contains:- 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Shampoo Lush - 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Conditioner Lush- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free.

Photos (3)
Dava P.
Dava P.
Queens Village, NY

I've tested a lot of dry shampoos but this by far beats the rest.

I have very fine hair which gets oil and flat the very next day. This dry shampoo literally brings my hair back to life.

You don't need much just about two or three spritz, fluff up your hair and you're good to go.

Best part it smells good and does not leave flakes.
Chandler B.
Chandler B.

Bought this when i recently got a blowout (which always is AMAZING at the dry bar) and bought this to extend my blow out. The products really do absorb oil and give a look like i JUST washed my hair! It smells fantastic. It lasts a really long time, and I am obsessed. Will probably buy the full sizes once i finish this kit
Emily K.
Emily K.

I really like this travel size set. The dry shampoo works amazing for in between shampoos, absorbs all oil! I spray it on leave it on for a couple minutes then rub my hair and brush it out and it leaves my hair looking so clean and fresh. I spray the dry condition on my ends and middle part of my hair to add more shine.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lawrence, KS

This is the best detox for your hair. It's really effective and makes your hair healthier and shinier. It leaves your hair smelling good and the product doesn't weigh it down. Plus the price is very reasonable for what you pay for. Highly recommend for anyone looking to freshen up their hair!
Chethana M.
Chethana M.
Tuckahoe, NY

I recently got a hold of the dry shampoo. It's beyond amazing. It instantly changes up your hair and makes it look fresh. It also gives a lot of volume to your hair. My hair tends to get oily soon, so during the winter this came in handy. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA

This dry shampoo smells INCREDIBLE! Such a soft scent but you get wiffs of it throughout the day. I just love it!! For dry hair, I would definitely recommend purchasing their hair oil as well! It has the same scent and isn't heavy at all for an oil. I love dry bar!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I LOVE drybar. I think it's partially the fantastic marketing, but honestly every product has me coming back to purchase more! The scent alone is a reason to get it. I was able to survive 3 days and 5 workouts without washing my hair. Definitely worthy of 5 stars.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ritzville, WA

I have not tried the conditioner or mouse stuff but the dry shampoo is AMAZING!! Seriously the best dry shampoo I have ever used ( have tried several) worth every penny and would buy it over and over again and have! Absolutely love this product! Try it out!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.

There are a lot of dry shampoos and conditioners out there however this is probably the best I've tried. My biggest complaint is the price. It seems like for what you get and what you pay isn't equal at all. I would recommend it however be ready to pay $$$.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , Tx

I used a lot of dry shampoo and this is my favorite by far cannot compare to anything it has a great scent and really helps my hair I advise using the dry shampoo the same day you wash your hair that way it will really work and give you volume it's great
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI

Has anyone ever tried dry conditioner before ? I have only used dry shampoo in the past.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Sofia Lourdes G.
DORAL, FL

Is this product worthy
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Bronx, NY

Is it any good? I want to try this
Lauren D.