Add a Photo

By DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An exclusive set designed to extend your blowout with three of Drybar's newest formulas. Key benefits:- Refreshes hair between washes- Softens and hydrates- Absorbs oil If you want to know more… Detox Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair fresh between washes, while Detox Dry Conditioner weightlessly detangles, softens, and hydrates dry ends. Both come in a new lush scent featuring notes of violet, sandalwood, and musk. Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam is an ulta-light dry shampoo foam that absorbs oils, leaving hair bouncy and refreshed. This set contains:- 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Shampoo Lush - 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Conditioner Lush- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free.

Photo (1)
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lawrence, KS

This is the best detox for your hair. It's really effective and makes your hair healthier and shinier. It leaves your hair smelling good and the product doesn't weigh it down. Plus the price is very reasonable for what you pay for. Highly recommend for anyone looking to freshen up their hair!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA

This dry shampoo smells INCREDIBLE! Such a soft scent but you get wiffs of it throughout the day. I just love it!! For dry hair, I would definitely recommend purchasing their hair oil as well! It has the same scent and isn't heavy at all for an oil. I love dry bar!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I LOVE drybar. I think it's partially the fantastic marketing, but honestly every product has me coming back to purchase more! The scent alone is a reason to get it. I was able to survive 3 days and 5 workouts without washing my hair. Definitely worthy of 5 stars.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ritzville, WA

I have not tried the conditioner or mouse stuff but the dry shampoo is AMAZING!! Seriously the best dry shampoo I have ever used ( have tried several) worth every penny and would buy it over and over again and have! Absolutely love this product! Try it out!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

So I gave in and finally got this set. Wow is really all I can say. I've used so many dry shampoo products that leave my hair feeling like straw, but this really lived up to its reviews of being a 'dry shampoo that treats your hair like a salon.'
Mereece N.
Mereece N.
Union, NJ

I have long hair and two kids so it's very difficult to find time to wash my hair everyday.this dry shampoo is easy to apply spray leave on for five minutes and brush through and magic my hair looks like it was just done:)
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC

For starters.....the detox smells AMAZING and lasts for a very long time! You need to try the dry shampoo and dry conditioner because they are true game changers. Try it for yourself and I promise you won't regret it!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.

The best of the best. These 3 products have not only saved me time from allowing my blowouts to last longer but have allowed me to go longer between appointments and the quality of my hair has improved dramatically
Karen M.
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Without a question the best dry shampoo that I've tried. It doesn't leave white residue and it smells great. Another plus is that you don't have to wait long for it work, especially if you're in a hurry.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Sin duda el mejor champú seco que he probado. No deja residuos blancos y huele muy bien. Otra ventaja es que no tienes que esperar mucho tiempo para que funcione, especialmente si tienes prisa.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Sofia Lourdes G.
DORAL, FL

Is this product worthy
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI

Has anyone ever tried dry conditioner before ? I have only used dry shampoo in the past.
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Bronx, NY

Is it any good? I want to try this
Natasha  C.
Natasha C.
Bathurst, New Brunswick

Omg I would love to try this😀has anyone used this yet? Results?
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI

This is amazing a dry shampoo AND conditioner?! Why have I never heard of this until seeing it now on Influenster. How well do they work? And what's the price?

Join Now