Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Victoriya L.Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Victoriya L.Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Liza H.

BY DRYBAR #29 in Texturizing Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An exclusive set designed to extend your blowout with three of Drybar's newest formulas. Key benefits:- Refreshes hair between washes- Softens and hydrates- Absorbs oil If you want to know more… Detox Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair fresh between washes, while Detox Dry Conditioner weightlessly detangles, softens, and hydrates dry ends. Both come in a new lush scent featuring notes of violet, sandalwood, and musk. Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam is an ulta-light dry shampoo foam that absorbs oils, leaving hair bouncy and refreshed. This set contains:- 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Shampoo Lush - 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Conditioner Lush- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free.

Kelli M.
I am the biggest fan of drybar products. They smell so so good and they work amazingly well! I have very very straight hair that is hard to hold a curl... with the help of these products my curls will last all day. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use these products and people always tell me how nice I smell (it’s totally the product)!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I am in love with this product. Y'all need to buy it. It is hands down the best dry shampoo and conditioner you can get. It gets rid of all my oil and leaves my hair smelling good and feeling nice and soft. The conditioner helps detangle my hair and give it the nice shine finish. This is a must have in my hair care. 1000% recommend
Courtney H.
Walls, MS
I have very fine hair and struggle to get any kind of body or volume. These products give my hair life and allow me to be able to style my hair to my liking. It doesn’t leave any funky residue and feels good in my hair. Definitely recommend.
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
I cannot say enough good things about this line! The dry shampoo absorbs all oils and doesn't leave a white cast while giving a nice amount of volume. I use the dry conditioner on my ends when they're feeling dry because some oils tend to weigh it down. The detox is great if you want texture and body! Highly recommend to anyone looking to try something from dry bar because trust me, you're going to want the full size!
Anna G.
Auburn, AL
Drybar has great products that smells great as well. I often use the dry shampoo and it works miracles. I would suggest them over any other brand that competes with it! Usually lasts all day even on oily hair like my sisters!
Alexa M.
I love the dry shampoo and dry conditioner from Drybar. However, I do prefer the spray dry shampoo versus the foam. If you use too much of the foam you hair can end up looking wet and greasy.
Maris U.
Scott City
Triple Sec is my all time FAVORITE! It smells so good and gives my hair texture and volume without making it feel at all gritty or dirty. It also doesn’t make my dark hair appear dirty like some sprays can do!
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Great kit to give volume and texture to thin hair. I have blonde, fine hair so I need all the help I can get. When using this kit, I’m able to get texture and volume all day. I def recommend this if you have fine hair like me and are looking for lightweight volume and texture.
Bailey T.
Lake stevens , WA
I didn't care for the mouse but I love the dry shampoo and the triple sec. both work lovely and triple sec is one of the only ones that adds texture to my hair without making it dry or heavy. Love all things dry bar
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
I love dry bar product! There dry shampoo is really great! It helps absorb all the oils! The Triple Sec is a texturizing spray and it smells so good! It adds volume, texture, and some wavy ness to my hair!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
Has anyone ever tried dry conditioner before ? I have only used dry shampoo in the past.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
Is this product worthy
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Is it any good? I want to try this
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
Do these work well??
Daniela V.
How helpful is this product? Is it worth buying for?

back