Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Victoriya L.Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Liza H.Drybar Three Rounds of Detox uploaded by Victoriya L.

BY DRYBAR #18 in Texturizing Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An exclusive set designed to extend your blowout with three of Drybar's newest formulas. Key benefits:- Refreshes hair between washes- Softens and hydrates- Absorbs oil If you want to know more… Detox Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair fresh between washes, while Detox Dry Conditioner weightlessly detangles, softens, and hydrates dry ends. Both come in a new lush scent featuring notes of violet, sandalwood, and musk. Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam is an ulta-light dry shampoo foam that absorbs oils, leaving hair bouncy and refreshed. This set contains:- 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Shampoo Lush - 1.3 oz/ 37 g Detox Dry Conditioner Lush- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I am in love with this product. Y'all need to buy it. It is hands down the best dry shampoo and conditioner you can get. It gets rid of all my oil and leaves my hair smelling good and feeling nice and soft. The conditioner helps detangle my hair and give it the nice shine finish. This is a must have in my hair care. 1000% recommend
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
I cannot say enough good things about this line! The dry shampoo absorbs all oils and doesn't leave a white cast while giving a nice amount of volume. I use the dry conditioner on my ends when they're feeling dry because some oils tend to weigh it down. The detox is great if you want texture and body! Highly recommend to anyone looking to try something from dry bar because trust me, you're going to want the full size!
Amber H.
Deltona
This trio has some hits and misses. Everything has a pleasant scent but some of the actual produxts just didnt work. My favorite texture spray is definetly the mai tai by drybar without a doubt.
Bailey T.
Lake stevens , WA
I didn't care for the mouse but I love the dry shampoo and the triple sec. both work lovely and triple sec is one of the only ones that adds texture to my hair without making it dry or heavy. Love all things dry bar
Chethana M.
Tuckahoe, NY
I recently got a hold of the dry shampoo. It's beyond amazing. It instantly changes up your hair and makes it look fresh. It also gives a lot of volume to your hair. My hair tends to get oily soon, so during the winter this came in handy. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Brooke H.
Ritzville, WA
I have not tried the conditioner or mouse stuff but the dry shampoo is AMAZING!! Seriously the best dry shampoo I have ever used ( have tried several) worth every penny and would buy it over and over again and have! Absolutely love this product! Try it out!
Dava P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've tested a lot of dry shampoos but this by far beats the rest.

I have very fine hair which gets oil and flat the very next day. This dry shampoo literally brings my hair back to life.

You don't need much just about two or three spritz, fluff up your hair and you're good to go.

Best part it smells good and does not leave flakes.
Chandler B.
Bought this when i recently got a blowout (which always is AMAZING at the dry bar) and bought this to extend my blow out. The products really do absorb oil and give a look like i JUST washed my hair! It smells fantastic. It lasts a really long time, and I am obsessed. Will probably buy the full sizes once i finish this kit
Emily K.
I really like this travel size set. The dry shampoo works amazing for in between shampoos, absorbs all oil! I spray it on leave it on for a couple minutes then rub my hair and brush it out and it leaves my hair looking so clean and fresh. I spray the dry condition on my ends and middle part of my hair to add more shine.
Mereece N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have long hair and two kids so it's very difficult to find time to wash my hair everyday.this dry shampoo is easy to apply spray leave on for five minutes and brush through and magic my hair looks like it was just done:)
Ciara S.
Warwick , RI
Has anyone ever tried dry conditioner before ? I have only used dry shampoo in the past.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
Is this product worthy
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Is it any good? I want to try this
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
Do these work well??
Daniela V.
How helpful is this product? Is it worth buying for?