Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand

An innovative styling wand, featuring a reverse-taper, no slip barrel to create perfect waves and curls every time. Key benefits:- Creates flawless waves and curls- Adds shine with ionic technology - Provides ease and control If you want to know more…Meet the next generation styling wand, featuring a reverse-taper, no slip barrel to deliver stunning, shiny, flawless waves and curls. Digital temperature control which heats up to 450-F allows for custom styling on all hair types, while the ergonomic handle provides ultimate comfort and control. This product is never tested on animals, and is safe for color-treated and keratin-treated hair. It features a 60-minute automatic safety shut-off and professional-length nine-foot cord, and comes with a two-year limited warranty.

Would you say this is better then a conair curling wand?
Is this easy to use??
I’m torn between this and the amika The Autopilot 3-in-1 Rotating Curling Iron? It’s a pretty pricey investment, so I really appreciate opinions! I do have thin, fine wavy/curly hair.
Start your review of Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand!
Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand uploaded by SarahPesa G.
I am terrible at heat styling my own hair but this product makes it almost foolproof!! I often use it to refresh my curls or give my hair some extra oomph. It’s not cheap but it’s very well made and have never had a problem with dry bar tools.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail hair tool! The design prevents hair from slipping off making it easy to use. It creates beautiful curls that aren’t kinky which is the look I go for. It feels gentle on my hair and I use it at a lower heat setting for 10 seconds and it there is a faint burnt hair smell. I use it along with drybar® Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist. It comes at a higher price point but in my opinion it’s totally worth it.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a unique curling wand. It creates beautiful, bouncy curls. I love pairing this with the dry bar triple sec spray which helps to give texture and volume. The curls can definitely last a few days as well! The wand itself is super lightweight and I love the brightness of the yellow. It heats up quickly and you can customize the temperature. Highly recommend! It’s super expensive but worth the investment.
Shirley, NY
Love this wand. Have had it for years after falling in love with Drybar in person. It angles itself in such a way that only the yellow tip touches the counter, so there's no need to be fearful of burning your countertop. And without the clamp, there's no weird bumps in your hair to worry about either. Heats up almost instantly too which is a plus for me since I'm always in a rush.
Modesto , CA
I love my wand I have been using it for the past 2 years. I have straight thin hair however I have lots of it. This wand makes my waves stay for 3 days with little touch ups and that’s pretty amazing considering my curls normally don’t last. It’s a more expensive wand but it’s totally worth the money I have had it for two years and it’s going strong.
Wamego, KS
This is a great wand. I’ve used it with short hair and hair all the way to my butt; either way the curls are always enough to be elegant or beachy if I comb them out. It gets hot enough to get the job done very quickly so I can do sizable amounts. The curls hold for two days and I don’t notice any damage to my ends like I had in the past with wands
Manahawkin
Absolutely obsessed with the wrap party! This is the only wand/curling iron that I own now because it performs amazing and gives me the exact results I look for. It’s so versatile and the barrel is so unique. I typically use this for effortless beachy waves, but it can absolutely be used for perfect curls! If you’re in the market for a wand, look no further!!
Springfield
Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand uploaded by Tish B.
I’ve had my wrap for about 2 years now. Bought it at ulta! It is my favorite curling iron even. It gives me the beach waves I love. It’s never made my hair feel dry at all, the heat settings are wonderful. Here’s a photo of my hair curled with it. When I curl my hair with this, my curls last for 2-3 days even WITHOUT product.
Kirkville, NY
Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand uploaded by Francesca D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot curl my hair with a straightener, but using this wand is so easy and gives the best curls that last all day! Only thing is I wish it came with a heat glove - so be careful during use. Other than that heats up quick and does a fantastic job.
Vancouver, WA
I liked this curling iron. I actually never bought it but used it at my friend's house and My hair curled very fast and lasted all day. Usually, my hair falls out automatically because I have very silky hair. SO i guess I can't really say eys buy it, but when I used it I loved it and plan to buy it someday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goodrich, MI
il y a 5 mois
Wilmington, DE
il y a 7 mois
Yasmin J. • il y a 7 mois
Yes! Love it. You won’t regret this purchase. I can usually keep my hair styled with two days with this wand. Other wants have my hair flat in a few hours.