Drybar The Warden Maximum Hold Hairspay 7.6 oz uploaded by Pam C.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A maximum hold hairspray that provides super-firm hold and a long-lasting finish that's never sticky or flaky. Key benefits:- Provides flexible hold- Creates volume- ProtectsIf you want to know more… Great for hard-to-hold hair and up-dos, polyblend technology features a proprietary blend of quick-drying polymers that provides intense, flexible hold that lasts all day. Pro-vitamin B5 penetrates the hair shaft to add body to strands, while UV filters protect hair from environmental damage and help maintain hair's natural shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
abbey k.
Niles, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! Whether i have my hair in an updo or just down it gets the job done! I have never to worry about my baby hairs poking out. I use it at the beginning of the day once my hair is done and it keeps everything it place where it's suppose to be.
Kori K.
Loses a star because it's super crispy. I need a strong hold for my first hair when I style it, but I also need it to not look crispy. Can feel crispy, but not look. But it is a really strong hole which I need.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Wow. I can't believe that not many people have tried this hairspray. I have really thick hair and this product helps keep my style all day. The hairspray even helps keep my buns together. for simple hair days. I will say it is a bit expensive and has a weird smell at first but I think it's a great product.
Taylor M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this hairspray! It smells amazing, keeps my curls all day and is a great value. I've used many Drybar products and I always comeback to them because they are affordable and do exactly what I need them to. They don't make my hair hard or gross feeling at all.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Amina M.
One of my favorite products. Does not make hair sticky and has a great hold! I like it compared to other hair sprays because it doesn't change the texture of my hair if I have to restyle it.
Yesenia A.
I like the way this smelled when I purchased it. It didn't leave flakes but did leave my hair a little more on the stuff side. I would purchase again.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
I love everything DRYBAR! The Warden smells absolutely amazing and holds throughout the whole day! I share my love for this hairspray with everyone.
Aren C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I LOVE this hair spray! The hold is amazing, without any stickiness. It also stands up to humidity, which is a major plus in the summertime!
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
This is the best hairspray I’ve ever used. It makes my hair smell so good and has amazing firm hold. I will never use another hairspray!