Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron

Titanium plates use negative ions to seal the cuticle, resulting in less frizz and tons of shine. Smooth 1-inch floating plates provide constant contact with the hair to straighten in one pass. Rounded edges allow you to wrap hair around the barrel for curls and waves. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 450°F / 232°C).

does this work for very thick and curly hair ?
Would you be able to do loose waves with this?
Why type of curls does this wand create and what makes it so expensive?
Start your review of Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron!
Auburn , AL
Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron uploaded by Marisa S.
My favorite straightener of all time 💛 I love this little guy so much I bought it twice. I used this straightener back in 2016. Then I decided to switch to a GHD and sold this straightener. After a few years of using the GHD I realized that it completely ruined my hair so I went back and bought this again. I love how you can adjust the heat settings but I do wish it turned on automatically when you plugged it up and that it has an auto shut off feature. What I love about this straightener is how easy it is to both straighten and curl. People constantly ask me what I use to curl my hair and it’s this!
Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron uploaded by Diana V.
Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron uploaded by Diana V.
Bought this straightener last year and was a little disappointed with the quality. Within the first week of use the paint started stripping off the outside of it and even when there is no product on my hair the straightener still gets buildup around the edges that is nearly impossible to scrape off. It functions great as a straightener but wouldn’t repurchase due to the aesthetic flaws.
This straightener is amazing. It’s technology doesn’t make my hair frizzy all day long and the day after. It straightens my hair very quickly. If you’re an expert you can also use this to curl your hair. I don’t use it to curl my hair though. It doesn’t damage my hair and straightens it very quickly. I also have pretty straight hair so it’s not too surprising that it only takes me 20 minutes to straighten my hair. I am willing to try other straighteners but for now I’m happy with this brand.
Roswell, GA
Great for long or shortish hair, I tend to sometimes keep my hair on the short to medium length. When I want to have my hair look a little less wavy or not do my lazy day messy look I love to use this to get my hair looking straight and soft. It’s fast and easy and it’s amazing. It’s a titanium plate vers a titanium coating so the heat is delivered evenly. So the Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron is great! And it also heats up fast :)
Mesa, AZ
I heard rave reviews for this straightener...I hated it. And even though I also hate returning things I drove the  minutes out of the way just to return it. I have naturally coarse wavy hair and a lot of it. After 4 passes over the same 1 inch section of hair I was testing my hair was still not smooth and straight. I should not have to do more than 2 passes with a straightener when it costs so much...that was ridiculous!!!
Spokane , WA
Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had my Chi flat iron for over 12 years. It actually still works but I decided it was time to upgrade. This Drybar one is SUCH and upgrade. It heats up almost instantly first of all. The titanium plates are super smooth and glide easily over my hair. I got it yesterday and wanted to put it to the test. My hair was a hot mess. I hadn’t washed it in days and I had a rather sweaty session at the gym so my hair dried in a big, dirty, frizz ball. Normally I never would have been able to style it into shape. This flat iron straight up amazed me! My hair was smooth, silky, and shiny in no time. I woke up today and it still looked perfect. I haven’t tried it yet but I could see this being really easy to use to curl your hair too. This naturally curly/frizzy lady is very happy with my purchase. Zero complaints!
Monticello
I got this for as a Christmas gift and I love it so much. The iron goes up to 450° like a normal iron which is great. I love how straight it makes my hair as well. I have long unruly hair and this makes it a breeze to straighten. When I use this product I don’t have to straighten my hair until I wash it again. The price is very expensive for me personally but if I had the funds I would buy more from this brand
Roselle , IL
This is an OK flat iron at best I really feel it’s overhyped I like the high temperature definitely need some improvement with this product I was not satisfied you have to go through at least four orfive passes before you get The smoothness shine that you would from other flat irons I really do feel like it’s a drugstore quality unfortunately there’s a lot of room for improvement overpriced and overhyped
sac
I have this straightener. I recently got it a couple months ago and I love it. My hair is wavy kinda curly is some places but it works good. I use this straighter like every week sometimes every other couple weeks. I like how it goes to a pretty high heat and it just works much fast considering the fact that it has the metal plates that heat up. Overall, it’s a good straightener but I think it’s a little pricey but not that bad but also I think that just has to do with the brand however this straightener is really good
Damariscotta, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my Tress Press! I have super thick, naturally curly/very wavy hair and it straightens it in record time, and only one maybe two passes through my hair! It is on the higher end price wise, however I purchased mine to replace a chi so I expected to spend a bit! You won’t be disappointed. The auto shut off and quick heat up, plus digital temp up to 450 are all awesome features!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauderdale, MS
il y a 5 mois
Does anyone have the Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron? I just got the buttercup blow dryer and love it! Trying to decide to get another chi or this! Helppp
Kelly M. • il y a 5 mois
I have it! I don’t use it super often, but have had it for 3+ years and still works well! I think it would be nice to have a set of all heat tools with the same yellow color!