BY DRYBAR #11 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Titanium plates use negative ions to seal the cuticle, resulting in less frizz and tons of shine. Smooth 1-inch floating plates provide constant contact with the hair to straighten in one pass. Rounded edges allow you to wrap hair around the barrel for curls and waves. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 450°F / 232°C).

• Chi or drybar?? :)4 Answers
  • What's your favourite flat iron to use for creating curls...2 Answers
  • How does this one compares to the T3 or Ghd ones? Good fo...1 Answers
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this tool! I actually was forced to buy a new one since my old one finally died! I headed to my local @sephora and honestly was looking for the least expensive 1 I could find! I wanted one so I could look good for my 1st day on the new job. The sales associate was super helpful and actually ended up selling me on this one unintentionally. Overall I’ve been able to using this almost daily without it damaging my hair. It super easy to use and control the heat. It’s great not only as a straightener but is use it as a curler and get better results than my curling iron! It’s DEFINITELY an investment tool but so far it’s worth every penny!
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
I have had many hair straighters in the past and this is in my top. I love the bright yellow color, the slimness of the product and the way my hair looks after using it. I also like how it has a heat setting that stays in place. I use it mostly to straighten my wavy hair, but I have used it a few times to add some curl. I wish the paint was glossy because sometimes the yellow matte paint gets scratched up. It is a pricey product but worth the money because it doesn't burn my hair.
Rachell P.
Fort bliss
So, I don't have this digital version. I have the original one from 2013. It's UHMAYZING! I've only had to exchange it once since then since it died on me. Sent it back and got a new one. I'll never get another flat iron lol. And my curls are so pretty when I use this 😍 there's a picture of straight and curled!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once I bought this I’ll never go back. I love it and recommend it frequently. It gets super hot and will give different styles based on the heat. The rounded edges and ceramic covering makes it easy to curl and create waves. The buttons are on the inside, so it doesn’t turn off accidentally when styling. Plus it will turn off automatically after not using it for awhile. I chronically forget to turn off products so this is a great feature for me.
Whitney S.
Jellico
Love love love this flat iron! I was in the market for a new hair straightener because the one I had was almost 10 years old and it was time for an upgrade so after a lot of research I decided to try out the dry bar one and I was not disappointed! It does a great job of keeping every strand of hair straight even on humid days! It also heats up soooo fast! I recommend this flat iron to all of my friend and the color is sooo cute and looks great!
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! You can adjust the temperature as high (or low) as you need it to be and it heats up in seconds. The older version didnt allow you to adjust the temperature and seemed to break every year or so. Buy it from Sephora - just in case yours does burn out and they will replace it for you! (They did for me twice with the older version)
Noor B.
I personally love DryBar hair products, whether it’s the hair spray or dry shampoo, etc. This straightener did not disappoint in the DryBar family. Easily straightened my hair, had a high enough heat setting to really straighten my hair since I have thicker hair and over I also liked the color packaging!
Arrishun H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love this styling tool, and I say styling tool instead of flat iron because you can do so much more. It heats to whatever degree I select incredibly fast,  smooth run through on the plates and seals down any frizz. It's worth every penny. I just need to master the art of curling with it. Hehe.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
I had to try this a few times at the store before I finally decided to buy it. The quality of this is so far above any other drugstore or luxe brands of straighteners I’ve used before. I love that it stores the temperature I prefer for my hair. I love the design. And I love how shiny it leaves my hair.
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
This is probably the best straightener I have used. It heats up fast and you can store your favorite heat setting so you can hit the memory button and it will heat up to the temp you want every time. Gets my hair super straight. I use this with drybar clips to work through my hair in sections.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Chi or drybar?? :)
Phoenix L.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this worth the money?? I've had my straightener for years and I'm looking to get a new one. Does it glide through hair easily?
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
I've had my GHD for about 4 years and was looking to replace it with this. How does it compare?
Zoe T.
What's your favourite flat iron to use for creating curls/waves?  Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I never used the dry bar products or tools before are they worth the hype? Do they last? What products do you like and why?