Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap

by Drybar

A terry cloth-lined shower cap that protects and maintains your blowout while you bathe. Don’t lose that beautiful blowout—protect your style with this shower cap and extend your look for a few extra days. The terry cloth keeps out moisture and the cotton-lined elastic wears comfortably secure.

Does this just come in one size? And if so is it good at keeping in longer hair?
Start your review of Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap!
Fort Worth, TX
Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap uploaded by Suzanne M.
So much better than most shower caps out there. The outside is the protective waterproof material, but inside is made of terry cloth, which is extremely gently on your hair. One thing I did notice was that the DB print on the outside (the yellow dots), come off, almost like a fine yellow powder. It could just be that the material doesn't print well on.
Jackson
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a set along with the Drybar blow dryer a couple years ago. The cap has held up great! Saw some reviews on Sephora saying it got mildew. Here’s a quick fix: flip it inside out (with the terry cloth on the outside) throw it in the washing machine on a low setting with a tiny bit of detergent, let air dry overnight. It will be good as new! I really love this thing and it’s held up so well. When mine wears out I will definitely get another one of these. Drybar makes great stuff.
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Well, it certainly is a shower cap. It came in a set I bought awhile ago (you better believe i’m not paying $16 for a shower cap), and I like it. I try not to wash my hair that often so it’s perfect for keeping it dry in the shower. It must be known, however, that I pity the fool who spends $16 on a shower cap.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved this at first, but like many other reviewers on Nordstrom’s website mine grew black mold in between the shell and terry cloth. I never left it in the shower and always hung it up to dry.
Holds my hair in pretty well. It really poofs out so it can hold a lot of hair! When I dyed my hair, it left stains on the inner rim but that’s the only issue. It has held up well other than that.
Somerset, NJ
I did not like this shower cap. I needed something that would prevent my side/baby hairs and nape of neck hairs from getting wet. I needed a larger sized one. So my friend recommended this one to me. I always get my shower caps from the drugstore so this was the first one that was high end/pricey for me. I thought it was a decent size, however, the drawstring is way too tight around the head. It is not adjustable. So it is very uncomfortable for me. Not only that, but I guess it really wasn't large enough, bc my hairs still got wet in all the places they do from my regular shower caps. I think this shower cap needs to be a little bigger in size or they should have different sizes, and it should be adjustable. One of the things I saw in reviews for this shower cap was that it takes forever to dry. It is true. As most terry cloth lined shower caps do take longer to dry, this one seemed to take much longer than usual. Not sure why. Anyway, I returned this item from Sephora.
Lafayette, LA
Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap uploaded by Rebecca D.
Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap uploaded by Rebecca D.
I decided after long thought to break down and buy this shower cap for $16 (Sephora.com) Its worth every penny and more. It's perfect. It's machine washable but I hand wash it. And it's a must if you don't wash your hair everyday. Highly recommended! #influensterawards #contest @influenster
I love this shower cap! I am someone who does a lot of at home hair treatments, oils, moisturizers etc. so the fact that it is reverse-able and you can get the terrycloth and the plastic is great. I must say as for maintaining a blowout...it's not going to stay on your head very well over night so you'll need to pin it.
Sure, you could use any ol' shower cap...even the ones provided in a hotel room. But what this cap does, that others cannot...is provide protection (not just from water) but from the steam/humidity as well. For that, it's worth the cost. There is plenty of room for those with long, thick hair. The elastic is tight enough to keep this cap comfortably in place; highly recommend.
Waxhaw
A shower caps a shower cap I like this one because it has double caps In one, so water can’t penetrate in. I like using this shower cap for hair masks ! It really holds together the hair and the nutrients of the mask really seeks into the hair. I liked this shower cap a lot.