BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo and comfortable shower cap for prolonging your blowout. What it does: Don't lose that beautiful blowout-protect your style with this shower cap and extend your look for a few extra days with the dry shampoo. The terry cloth keeps out... see more...

Natalie H.
The best advice I can offer is that if its Drybar, it's amazing. This leaves your hair smelling great and like a million bucks. I will always hype them up because I love buying their products.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Drybar products are the absolute best. They really help the blowouts last so much longer. The smell is really good and lasts a long time in your hair
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a great catch. A kid that every female should have. It helps a lot. And there's no problem with it. I haven't had any issue with this product.
Rebeca V.
Amazing!!! This gives you volume and leaves hair feeling so refreshed without drying your scalp or making you feel itchy. It smells sooo good!
Vicky R.
Von Ormy , TX
Simply the Best product for colored hair!! Kept my hair moisturized until my next wash!!! Loved the way it smells and feels light on hair!
Karol A.
This shampoo leaves my hair sensational every day, is essential for all hair types, not live without...
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love dry bar and I love this morning after kit. It is cleansing without being stripping and leaves my hair feeling salon clean all day. I love the scent which is long last and I would definitely recommend
Kristina M.
I love everything about dry bar!! From their shower cap (which keeps my hair dry!) to the dry shampoo, blow dryer, styling products, my hair looks amazing, I can closely achieve a professional look with these tools, and it's all easy!
Holly M.
Stayner
Have the dry shampoo sample and it works super well. Would buy a full size as it really worked. Some I find don't work well this one did the trick