BY DRYBAR

A dry shampoo and comfortable shower cap for prolonging your blowout. What it does: Don't lose that beautiful blowout-protect your style with this shower cap and extend your look for a few extra days with the dry shampoo. The terry cloth keeps out... see more...

Kristina S.
Ozone Park, NY
The best of the best! I've tried many different brands of dry shampoo and I keep going back to this! It keeps my oily scalp dry and gives my hair volume all day! It is more expensive that the typical dry shampoo by worth every cent! Would definitely buy again and again....
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is a great bridesmaid gift! I love that he dry shampoo and the shower cap come together. It's signature scent is delicious and the product itself is one of the best when it comes to dry shampoos. You will get at least 4 days without washing your hair from this product.
Cassie S.
Frederick, MD
OMG HOLY GRAIL DRY SHAMPOO. I seriously go through this so quickly because of how amazing it is. Smells phenomenal, gives mega volume, and super light weight. This is handsdown my favorite high-end dry shampoo. I've gone through so many bottles of this.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
I  love this product !!!!!! It smells so nice and leaves you're skin feeling so soft and smooth. I recommend this to everyone I know and I will definitely be buying this product again in the future some time. The sent is so long lasting it's amazing
Kristin W.
Nashville, TN
This is a good dry shampoo. It smells nice, makes it look less greasy and gives your hair volume. The only reason I stopped buying it was because the bumble and Bumble dry shampoo smelled even better.
Lisa D.
Excellent shower cap is awesome. My hair stays dry and it looks good. This is best for hydration. Drybar has some great products. They are on pricey side by definitely do their job.
Hallie M.
Carlisle, IA
I am a bartender, so this product is a LIFE saver. I have never completely thrown out other products just because one is so much better, until I found this. This product is perfect for every hair type. I will never not have DryBar products.
Tiffani W.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
It does what it's supposed to do. The dry shampoo is applied to roots. It takes away any greasy feeling you may wake up with and it acts as a bit of volume as well.
Krystal R.
Comes with a body wash ? Whaaaaattt how cool ! Plus it has a very nice scent makes your body so soft . It's nothing similar to any product I hightly recommend this to anyone
Brittany M.
First of all this product smells delicious. I personally do not use dry shampoo on my own hair but I have used it in my weave and it definitely helped remove the unnecessary oil and created a more flow and bouncy locks. However the product doesn't last long, the can was a finished in less than a month. I didn't use it everyday but I used it atleast 2 or 3 times a week. Better than other dry shampoo products I've used in the past.

back