BY DRYBAR

The Four Pack Hair To Go Set - Keep your blowout bright and beautiful this season with a handpicked selection of Drybar styling favorites! Detox Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean between washes. Triple Sec 3-in-1 texturizes, refreshes and adds volume. Sparkling Soda Shine Mist instantly creates a lightweight, high-gloss finish. Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray provides soft, moveable hold that lasts all day.The Four Pack Holiday Hair To Go Set includes:Detox Dry Shampoo (1.4 oz.)Triple Sec 3-in-1 (1.67 oz.)Sparkling Soda Shine Mist (1.6 oz.)Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray (1.8 oz.) - The Four Pack Hair To Go Set see more...

Allisonraineee M.
Boston
This was ok. Not the best. Bry bar has some great products but the dry shampoo is just ok. It states it won't spray with a white cast and it doesn't but it's not brunette like it states. I feel like it makes it look that way when you look at the nozzle but when you look at your hair it looks very light. Lighter than my hair and I have light brown roots. Most of there products are ok. But some are wonderful.
haven w.
Savannah
I received this a gift awhile because and recently took the the Eclipse in Nashville. It smells really good and not over processed. As usual my ONLY complaint about travel sizes is that there is some times just not enough to go around, especially if you share profucts with whoever is with you.
Zora B.
This product is a good all around hair products use. If your not really sure exactly what you want or want a whole range of products this is the way to go. There are four mini-sized witch make a perfect for taking along with you throughout the day for some touch-ups. This Four-pack has amazing quality and I would definitely recommend it.
that m.
This was my first time trying the product I absolutely loved it I felt that my hair was moisturize and not frizzy at helped fix my hair because it was damaged this help to restore all the damage that I have done to my hair I totally recommend this product you guys will not regret it even though it's not like a cheap product is very very very high and I absolutely love this totally would buy it again and I probably will
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Do yourself a favor and just buy it. Their dry shampoo alone is worth every penny. It smells SO GOOD and it adds so much volume to your hair and actually makes it feel clean and not weighed down and "clay like"
Leena S.
Definitely love this product my hair reacted to it instantly not a lot of dry shampoos work with me so I was definitely very happy I bought mines from Ultapros doesn't leave that weird smelling your hair
Jessica H.
Drybar products look great in my hair because my hair is light and even when there is buildup you can't see it. It has a light sent. Feels a little heavy when spraying it in, but it combs out evenly.
Aamyie E.
Rockwall, TX
The four pack gives you everything you need. It's light and fresh. I apply at night so my hair is ready for styling in the morning.
Veronica J.
Fenton , MO
Triple sec is amazing! I love how fresh it makes my hair! I am someone who washes my hair daily and this saves my life.