BY DRYBAR

A workable, cream-based pomade that adds shine and tames flyaways. Make over your look with Chaser Shine Pomade that instantly smooths hair to prevent frizz and flyaways after your blowout. It protects hair from dryness so ends look fresh and polished, while softening and improving hair quality. Essential for achieving the popular messy, beach waves, it adds a terrific tousled look to hair with nice texture and increased volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
I love Everything Dry bar I tried this far, best stuff ever. I have more course hair but my niece has fine hair. Both addicted to Dry Bar Sake Bomb conditioner & I decided to try this. It all goes great together for a fabulous outcome that I desire. Try it! It won't disappoint.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I started using this product when I purchased my DryBar blow dryer in 2014. This product adds the perfect finishing touch to all my at-home blowouts. It adds the perfect amount of shine without looking oily, and it smells amazing. It is a little on the pricey side but I would definitely recommend it for the perfect finishing touch.
Jennilee P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I LOVE THIS! I use this when I straighten my hair and it works wonders. My hair is sleek and shiny and lasts!
Ruby C.
Silver Spring, MD
I am surprised how much I like this shine pomade!  It is light yet it does the job of controlling frizz.  It works great on 2nd day hair without weighing it down.  You only need a small amount too and it does the job nicely.  I'm going to try more Dryer products, I already have and love the hair dryer too!
bryan v.
doral, FL
Absolutely love it! Have already reordrredReally good pomadeAmazing pomade my hair looks amazing with this like a new man
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love love this. I received it as a gwp from Sephora and I was in love with it. it made my hair so soft and shiny. It is a little pricey at 29.00 but worth it because it is such a great product.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This looks terrific on a man that has hair that tends to get frizzy or brittle looking! What a difference!
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a sample from Sephora because the product price is a little steep. It smells so good and it doesn't weight down the hair. Its good for blow drying and just to give the hair a little pick me up, after my sample i will purchase a the full size.
Elizabeth C.
A great product for a little shine and life to the hair. The smell is really nice too. The price did throw me off at first, so maybe go for a sample.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Adds shine for sure but do NOT add this to hair anywhere drier than damp or it looks greasy shiny. A little goes a long way