BY DRYBAR

A workable, cream-based pomade that adds shine and tames flyaways. Make over your look with Chaser Shine Pomade that instantly smooths hair to prevent frizz and flyaways after your blowout. It protects hair from dryness so ends look fresh and polished,... see more...

Peter G.
Toronto
I was looking for a product to add a fair amount of shine to my hair without weighing it down so went after the DryBar The Chaser Shine Cream, that I had actually ordered. For my colored, thick hair I was not a fan of the overall feel that it provided but I truly enjoyed the shine that it did add to my hair. Although if I did not wash my hair everyday, this product would definitely weigh it down with consistent usage.
Amy H.
Nipomo, CA
I love the "idea" of a shine cream, and even though my hair isn't oily, it seems to end up that way despite my high shine hopes.  I've alternated quantities to use and no matter how much, I end up with hair that feels slick and not shiny.  It feels weightless in my hand, but on my hair it seems to weigh it down. A few hours at work and it feels downright greasy.
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
A great product for dull and dry hair! I use it before I curl or straighten my hair and it works nice to add shine and makes the ends of my hair appear healthy! There is a fine line between shiny and oily and this product is just right!
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
I love the smell of this product. That's my favorite part about it. I would say it makes my hair shiny and soft - so it does what it's supposed to. However, I have thin hair and it tends to leave my hair greasy very quickly!
gaby p.
keeps your hair light while giving it some extra shine. much better than any alternatives. it does not leave your hair greasy, gives a natural look. its very long lasting even in the humidity. Would definitely recommend and would buy again.
Carrie S.
Seattle, WA
Takes away my frizz and gives my locks some nice shine. Like all their stuf, smells super fresh. A little goes a long way, so it should last!
RM A.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
LOVE drybar products. I received a free styling at a Nordstrom event and got some samples to try. Everything I tried was great!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This brings so much life back into your hair! It makes it shine and look so healthy! Makes your hair shine like a diamond lol
Sasha G.
long beach , CA
Favorite product to break curls up with and puts a little texture and tames fly aways at the same time.