Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsDrybar
The 3-Day Bender 125" Digital Curling Iron

Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron

A rotating clamp curling iron featuring NanoIonic™ Mineral Technology to make curling hair quick and easy while smoothing the cuticle and setting curls in place. The 3-Day Bender features a patented rotating barrel designed for use by stylists at Drybar shops across the US to deliver smooth, long-lasting curls to thousands of clients every day. Infrared energy seals and smooths the cuticle to reduce flyaways, allowing you to create gorgeous curls and waves faster and more efficiently while avoiding damage. NanoIonic Mineral Technology features a blend of 32 minerals that conduct negative ions which are fused to the barrel of the iron to add shine and decrease frizz with use. It helps set the curl and keeps your look perfectly in place while conditioning. The 3-Day Bender heats to 410- F and has an automatic one-hour shut-off. It comes with a one-year limited warranty. Temperature guide: - 320 to 370-F: chemically-treated/processed - 370 to 400-F: very fine/fine - 400 to 430-F: medium/thick - 430 to 450-F: coarse/highly textured

I Just bough one in TJMax on clearance for $59 and was wondering if it was worth it?
Can anyone recommend a curling wand for long, baby fine hair? I don’t mind spending money if something is heads above it’s competition. I was thinking Drybar like my stylist uses but I don’t know which one and if they’re even goodDrybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron ?
Hi, does anyone know if this iron works well for creating large curls/loose and waves? Looking for a curling iron that achieves this (and also doesn’t rip your hair out in the clamp)
Start your review of Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron!
Maddy T.
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron uploaded by Maddy T.
Easiest curling iron ever! Takes a minute to get used to on yourself but as a cosmetologist it makes my job way easier with my clients! Perfect curls and waves for what ever you are feeling that day!
carolina S.
laredo
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron uploaded by carolina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would give it 5 stars, but I really do wish that the plates were longer. I bought a Babyliss at the same time that I bought this one like a previous reviewer did lol. I also returned the babyliss. That thing snagged my hair horribly. Before I started using this, I had a 12+ year old Chi. When I got it, Chi was one of few companies who made high end flat irons lol. Makes me feel so old haha. The ones from back then were actually high quality. Like I said, over 12 years old and it still works well. Plus the plates are longer. The on/off switch snapped off a few years ago. I cried lol. I sorta fixed that with superglue by gluing it into the on position. So whenever it's plugged in, it's on. I dealt with that for years, but kept leaving the house and then getting paranoid that I'd forgotten to unplug it. A few times I actually did, eek. I finally decided that I'd just get one with auto shutoff. When I bought mine, I read a million reviews. A lot of people complained about chipping paint. I wasn't too worried about that. I thought oh well, I won't care if it's ugly as long as it gets the job done. Maybe I'm just lucky, but mine hasn't chipped at all. When reading the reviews before I bought it, I thought that maybe using the higher heat settings caused the paint to chip off. Now I don't think that that causes it because I usually crank it up to 400-425 -gasp-. Lol, hair is stubborn, okay. I really hope that it lasts for at least a long time.
Ashley P.
Mckinney, TX
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this! The Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron is the curler ever! I use it as a wand and my curls last for days! I wouldnt change a thing about this product. I use it multiple times weekly! I would 100% recommend to others.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
I was recently gifted this product & I love it a bunch! It is fairly expensive, but it seems so well made and will most likely last me for years. A have short hair and a product like this is a must have for effortless, natural-looking waves! I try not to use heat on the daily, but I use this every time I’m going out for the night. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my hair looks so far!
Tina T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1.25" Digital Curling Iron uploaded by Tina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this curling iron. It gives my curls life, which in turn gives me life with the beautiful end result every time! At first, it took some getting used to as the barrel on this is what rotates, so you can't just rotate the whole iron to wrap the hair around the barrel to create the curl. The heat range on this curler, I would say, is normal. I typically have it at 380°F or 400°F for my hair. Currently, I have an asymmetric bob with an undercut hair style, and can curl my hair in about and maybe even less than 15 minutes. TBH, I don't look at the clock, I just do it, lol. The different types of curls that I can do with this is great. I'm glad I took the chance and bought this. I am thinking of purchasing the 1" curling iron too because of how much I love it. I also have a few other Drybar products and love that it all matches. For reference, I have dark, Asian, thick hair that grows and grows.
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
Got this as a gift because my other curling iron broke. I really like this curling iron and how it doesn’t pull my hair with the clamp. I also notice my hair doesn’t look dry or damaged from using this
Dona L.
Eureka, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This curling iron is different from any other curling iron I have tried. If you don’t use it probably your hair gets caught in it. Drybar could improve the design so hair wouldn’t get caught in the barrel. Makes perfect curls after you get the hang of it.
Erin P.
Hamilton, NJ
I get my hair done at Drybar and I knew after going that I had to have this curling iron! It is really easy to use and I love that the barrel spins. I also like that you can control the temperature. My curls always come out beautifully when I use this curling iron. I highly recommend it!
Bethany V.
Davis, CA
Love this curling iron, does wonder on hair and does the perfect curls and any size of curls you want !!! I would recommend this to everyone and is such a wonderful tool to use on your hair !!! Totally love it !
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I’m sold. I became intrigued by this iron after getting a blow out at the dry bar. I noticed that the curls lasted FOREVER. Unlike any other iron I’ve ever had, this has a rotating barrel . You twist your wrist and the iron does all the work. The only draw back is the price. $145 is too much for any curling iron, IMO. I suggest doing what I did .... I saved up a bunch of points at Ulta until they totaled $25. Then, I waited until Ulta had a 20% off coupon. This brought the price down under $100. Pricy still, but at least bearable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dianne S.