Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron

BY DRYBAR #58 in Curling Irons

Rotating clamp makes curling hair quick and easy. Ionic technology dramatically improves the condition of the hair by increasing shine and reducing frizz. Dual ceramic heating plates create even, steady heat within 60 seconds for quick and efficient heat. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 440°F / 226°C).

• How does this curling iron differ from other curling irons? I’m w...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is a better investment than the beachwaver?1 Answers
  • Would you consider this iron? Looking for a new iron and love all...1 Answers
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron
Buy on Sephora*
Camille F.
Studio City, CA
I love this curling iron. The name really does apply because when I curl my hair it stays nice and curly until the next time I wash it.
I got the 1 inch to be more versatile. It can form loose curls as well as tighter ones.
The motion of it takes a little bit to get used to (maybe 1 or 2 times of using it) but now I curl my hair way faster than with any wand or other hot tool.
I don’t recommend using this all the time because of heat damage but overall it’s one of my favorite tools in my drawer.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
It's a great product, if you are good at using curling wands. While I love Drybar products, I found this one to be a little tricky for me. But if you are great at curling wands, this is a good one! I had my friend try it out and her hair looked great! I will just keep practicing until I get it right! Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron
Bianca C.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! This is by far the most amazing styling tool I have ever used. I went into sephora and a rep was there doing hair. At the time I had really long hair and she came up to me and asked if she could curl my hair. I said yes and I'm so happy I did. With all that being said it is tricky to use in the beginning and I recommend looking up YouTube videos for help but push through because once you get a hang of it it's amazing! I'm absolutely in love❤️ it has a life time warranty and worth every penny. Highly recommend!!!!
Michelle A.
I loved how soft my hair was after I curled it!

Unfortunately, despite using the Ouai Wave Hairspray along with this product, the curls just would not stay. My hair would also get caught in the gap at the base. At this point I had already tried the 1 1/4" barrel as well and I could not hang around for the learning curve. My curls were not turning out the way I wanted them too.

I used the bender several times for 3 months and decided to return it. I do think I will miss the rotating barrel.
Paige W.
Carrollton
The clamp on this is so thin that I can use it as a wand OR a curling iron. It really gjves shine to my hair, and my curls will literally last 3-5 days. I use this on myself and clients. Because of how you rotate it, it works so much faster, and has a good grip that doesn't catch or snag hair.
KaylaJiménez✂️ J.
Traverse city, MI
I was a little hesitant in buying this curling iron but I’m so happy I did. It adds amazing shine to my hair and gives it that natural looking curl/ wave to it. I’m able to curl my hair really fast and go. This iron is for sure something you have to get used to, but so worth it!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I purchased this curling iron after seeing it used on my hair several times at my local DryBar. The spin-able barrel took a little getting used to, but now that I have it down, it's much easier to use than any other curling iron I own. Bonus: no faffing around with a silly heat glove!
Sarah J.
I absolutely love this product. It curls hair extremely fast and allows you to control temperature so heat is appropriate for hair type. I purchased it at Nordstrom and there is a one-year warranty. My friends consistently ask to borrow it.
Emily F.
Savannah, GA
I wasn’t too impressed with this product. I has received it as a gift after my previous curling wand finally died on me and it just wasn’t worth it. It’s a little difficult to use at first. Also, I had it for ONLY 2 WEEKS and it broke in half! Luckily I was able to exchange it for a completely different brand at Ulta. I don’t recommend this product, especially for the price...
arisha f.
Mesa , AZ
It definitely does what it is supposed to do. I got it during a Christmas special, so i didn't pay the full price. I would def suggest waiting till the holidays to purchase. It has taken some time to get used to and i for sure find myself going back to my cheaper wand. I don't know if i would buy it again if i had the choice. But, i do love it.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I am not always the greatest at creating waves but love the loose beachy look, is this curler a good investment to help with that?
Vanessa R.
Gloucester, ON
Would you consider this iron? Looking for a new iron and love all drybar products.
KaylaJiménez✂️ J.
Traverse city, MI
How does this curling iron differ from other curling irons? I’m wanting an iron for some loose beachy looking waves. I’ve heard great things about this iron and just wondering if I should make the purchase even though I have a clamp iron already!