Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron

BY DRYBAR #43 in Curling Irons

Rotating clamp makes curling hair quick and easy. Ionic technology dramatically improves the condition of the hair by increasing shine and reducing frizz. Dual ceramic heating plates create even, steady heat within 60 seconds for quick and efficient heat. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 440°F / 226°C).

• Would you say this is a better investment than the beachwaver?1 Answers
  • Would you consider this iron? Looking for a new iron and love all...1 Answers
  • Are there different barrel sizes? 1 Answers
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift this season and I am #inlove!! ❤️❤️❤️  I have used many other flat irons, Wands and regular irons, but this product does something to my hair that none of the others I mentioned could achieve.  I do usually finish off my hair with a straightener or wand (otherwise I think it would by too curly-q like). However, if you are looking for a styling product different from the rest, this one is for you.  It is on the pricey side so ask for it for a #christmasgift if you can ☺️  #nothing like it.  Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron
Nakita T.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wand, and definitely recommend it to those who are looking for that long lasting natural beach wave look. You can get it at any dry bar store or online at www.drybar.com.
As for comparison to other curling irons or wands, this is definitely my top 1 and the runner up is my bombay rose gold curling wand.
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this 10 stars I would! This is by far the most amazing styling tool I have ever used. I went into sephora and a rep was there doing hair. At the time I had really long hair and she came up to me and asked if she could curl my hair. I said yes and I'm so happy I did. With all that being said it is tricky to use in the beginning and I recommend looking up YouTube videos for help but push through because once you get a hang of it it's amazing! I'm absolutely in love❤️ it has a life time warranty and worth every penny. Highly recommend!!!!
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how soft my hair was after I curled it!

Unfortunately, despite using the Ouai Wave Hairspray along with this product, the curls just would not stay. My hair would also get caught in the gap at the base. At this point I had already tried the 1 1/4" barrel as well and I could not hang around for the learning curve. My curls were not turning out the way I wanted them too.

I used the bender several times for 3 months and decided to return it. I do think I will miss the rotating barrel.
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used the 3 Day Bender twice so far, and it was like instant love! I have always, always been a fan of Curling my hair and over the years I’ve tried various salon and drugstore curling irons, this one is by far the best and worth the price tag! I can see where other reviews mention it requires some practice, the technique is very different but it creates beautiful blowout curls!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this curling iron after seeing it used on my hair several times at my local DryBar. The spin-able barrel took a little getting used to, but now that I have it down, it's much easier to use than any other curling iron I own. Bonus: no faffing around with a silly heat glove!
Danny D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is my favorite. My stylist recommended a 1” barrel iron for my now shorter hair and this one works perfect. It helps me achieve the tousled perfectly undone look so fast and easy. The barrel heats up very fast and is ready to use within a minute. The one handed rotation becomes easy to use after a few tries and my hair does not get caught or tug on the clamp.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit, using this curling iron had a learning curve. But once you figure it out, curling hair is very easy. Depending on how you hold the curling iron and how tightly you wrap your hair, you're left with beautiful curls or loose waves. I love it. I'm glad I invested in this curling iron. Definitely try it out.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
Would you consider this iron? Looking for a new iron and love all drybar products.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I am not always the greatest at creating waves but love the loose beachy look, is this curler a good investment to help with that?
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Naomi M.
Jacksonville , Fl
Would you say this is a better investment than the beachwaver?