Add a Photo
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1

Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron

By DRYBAR
#29 in Curling Irons

Rotating clamp makes curling hair quick and easy. Ionic technology dramatically improves the condition of the hair by increasing shine and reducing frizz. Dual ceramic heating plates create even, steady heat within 60 seconds for quick and efficient heat. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 440°F / 226°C).

Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1
Drybar The 3-Day Bender 1" Barrel Digital Curling Iron
Photo (1)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never been able to learn how to properly curl my hair without looking like a poodle. I've always wanted to be one of those gorgeous chicks going out with beautiful curled hair with out dropping $$$$ for a blowout. This curling iron really changed my life. It's so easy to use and the drybar staff have been the most helpful in teaching me how to use this tool. The trick I use (that I was taught by drybar staff) is to use your opposite hand to curl hair on a specific side. So for the hair left of your part, you use your right hair to hold the iron and clip the hair. Then you use your thumb to turn the barrel away from your hair for these beautiful amazing curls. I haven't even used any product for my hair and my curls are still holding well (not to mention that I have super straight asian hair).
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Yass! Everyone that has ever struggled with curling your hair should go buy this now! It's so worth it. My 96 year old grandma can even use this without burning herself. You clamp it on to your hair and at the bottom of the burrel you just twist it with your thumb. It has different heat settings so depending on your hair type you can set it accordingly. It heats up in the matter of seconds and it's literally so easy to fix your hair. I can do it with 5 minutes! And it stays. I can not rave enough about this product! It was so worth the $135!! Best purchase I made last year for sure!
Elise D.
Elise D.
Philadelphia, PA
Drybar held a demonstration at my local sephora, and I bought it after testing it out on my hair in store. The looser clamp does take a little time to get used to initially, but just watch some youtube videos to familiarize yourself, and practice using the cold/unplugged barrel before starting. the rotating barrel is awesome and key to getting easy fast curls that last, without danger of burning yourself! tip: to prevent hair from slipping out, put some counter/force on the tip of the barrel with other hand while twisting barrel at the bottom. Curls last for at least 2 days!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Sept. 7, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
I recently just purchased this and I love it! Drybar hasn't ever let me down when it comes to their products! I mainly bought this for my kit because I do travel and do a bunch of freelance work for weddings, events, etc. I needed a one inch and I've heard great things about this iron from my coworker who used to work at drybar. It's similar to a marcel curling iron but without the extra rod. It was interesting to get used to but once you're used to it, curling hair is so much faster and effortless! Would totally recommend!
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Aug. 2, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
Worth every penny! I'm so glad I bought this curling iron. I love how versatile this tool is. The yellow part at the base of the metal/clip area of the wand spins when you twist it. It's a tricky technique to learn at first, but once you get it.... You'll be hooked. I watched a few YouTube videos to help me get it. You can also use this as a standard curling iron too. It's perfect for be beachy waves or bouncy curls. I use this almost everyday!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
Aug. 22, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
I love my 3 day bender, but I'd be lying if I said it was perfect. It does heat up quickly and gets extremely hot. There's a learning curve and even after over a year of owning one my hair still gets stuck at the base sometimes which I find really frustrating and of course bad for my hair. I use it occasionally bc the e trend heat really does help the curl stay but I don't use it like I did when I first got it
Zara T.
Zara T.
Frisco , TX
Aug. 2, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
Super quick and easy tool to curl hair. Curls last for several days. It does get very hot so you have to be careful not to burn your hair. Also has a learning curve but it's great once you get the hang of it. I especially recommended this for short hair as with long hair it is a but challenging and hair gets caught sometimes.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic , NJ
This was a splurge for me and it took me a while to figure out how to use it. I watched some videos and after I got the hang of it, it so fast and easy to use. I have bob length, fine hair and it works great. I can run it through my hair in about 5 minutes and it lasts all day. I do use a finishing spray.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
Sept. 13, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
very happy with my curling iron. I really like how fast it heats up and how high of a temperature it can heat up to. You can purchase these at Ulta beauty. I like to start in the middle of the piece of hair that I am curling and turn the barrel and that seems to work perfectly for me and my fine hair
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Ellwood City, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: 1&Quot
I purchased this in the summer and am still getting used to it. It works good, but hair gets caught in the gap between the barrel and the handle a lot and literally rips out your hair. If you want curls that look like you got a blow out, get this, but this won't produce your typical bouncy curls.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Jacksonville , Fl
Would you say this is a better investment than the beachwaver?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
Would you consider this iron? Looking for a new iron and love all drybar products.
Kyle, TX
Are there different barrel sizes?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I am not always the greatest at creating waves but love the loose beachy look, is this curler a good investment to help with that?