Drybar Texas Tease Big Hair to Go uploaded by Veronica P.

BY DRYBAR

A three-piece travel set of essential products that work together to create big, voluminous hair. This set contains everything needed to tease hair while on the go for maximum volume and style. Texas Tea Volumizing Hair Spray provides long-lasting volume and fullness, while helping to keep hair strong and healthy. This hair spray hydrates and protects hair from dryness and damage. Triple Sec 3-in-1 spray provides soft texture, amplifies for extra volume, and refreshes dull hair for the perfect tousled look. With a compact size perfect for travel, Lil' Lemon Drop eliminates tangles in wet or dry hair and extensions. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Texas Tea Volumizing Hair Spray - 1.6 oz Triple Sec 3-in-1 - Lil' Lemon Drop detangler to go It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All included products are safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Veronica P.
Veronica P.
My sister bought this for me as a birthday gift from sephora. She order it from South Korea and shipped it to the US. Anyways, the packaging came in a clear plastic reusable bag with the brand stamped on it. This came with three items: triple sec which is for texture and helps create voulme, then it has Texas Tea which is my favorite items- it's lightweight and for volume, but it has to be sprayed onto damped hair, and it came with a cute yellow hairbrush which is portable to take on the go. The scent for these items remind me of the vera wang perfume. IT has a sweet/ freshness scent. Anyways I thought it made made a great gift. the price value is $41 with a possible price of $28 according to the little sticker on the package.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I always have wanted to try Texas tea but I didn't want to pay for the full size and not like it. I was so happy to see it in this kit. I used it this kit and got amazing volume! I had so many people telling me how nice my hair looked. So what I did was the following...

1. Sprayed my damp hair with texas tea.
2. Brushed my hair with a wet brush and blowed dried.
3.Once dry, I used my instyler to put light waves in my hair.
4. Used triple sec and sprayed it into random sections and did finger curls
5. Hair sprayed my side bangs and i was set with the best volume ever!!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great value for what you get. The brush is a great one to put in your purse for work or traveling. The trial sizes for the dry shampoo also work well for travel; I took them on vacation with me. I got great volume and only had to shampoo twice in a week. I'd say that was a win! Definitely will be buying the full size products soon!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
The bigger and higher the hair, the closer to God! I love me some big hair. My hair is naturally fine so I need a little pick-me-up to create the volume that I need and this little kit is heaven-sent. Everything really is bigger (and better) in Texas!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
I loveeee the dry bar brand! I believe in this brand and think it's one of the healthiest brands out there! I am a first time user but will continue to buy this. I use their products about every day and would recommend this to anyone!
Megan M.
Megan M.
YES! picked this kit up before travel and was extremely impressed with the ability to keep hair up and maintained while away on business.
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
renton, WA
Amazing product which are super easy to use and affordable I have thin fine hair so these products make my hair look thick.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Vancouver, BC
Really love this wet brush in yellow! I use it everyday and it is the best brush I have. If I can't find it I won't brush my hair because every other brush is a nightmare compared! It is a bit expensive and that's partly due to the brand name attached. The quality is great and the other products in here are really good too!
eliana a.
eliana a.
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends
Glorihect Z.
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta este producto es super bueno y de excelente calidad para tu uso diario 100% recomendado