BY DRYBAR

A non-drying volumizing spray that provides instant and long-lasting fullness to fine to medium hair. Texas Tea Volumizing Spray provides lifeless hair a much-needed lift. Formulated with almond extract and aloe, it helps keep hair strong and healthy to better retain volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair spray a lot. I use it for more than just volumizing my hair but the fact that it is volumizing means it doesn't weigh my hair down even when I'm using it for holding my style which is mostly what I use this for.
It smells amazing. Like a beach. If you've tried dey bar products before you probably know their amazing quality but also probably know their signature beach scent of a lot of their products. This hair spray is no different. It's like a hint of coconut and vanilla while tanning on a hot day at the beach. It is like aromatherapy for my hair and definitely refreshes the scent of my hair.
It holds my curls, braids and fine flyaways great without being too strong and unnatural of a hold.
Its a really great hair spray.
It is a tad expensive for what it is and what it does because you could probably find similar results for something a little cheaper but it is a good quality hair spray that does exactly what it says and you don't have to keep trying cheap hair spray to find what works. It comes with a decent amount and a little goes a long way.
You wont be disappointed with this quality hair spray or anything else from this brand. I own their entire line pretty much snd their products quality and performance always blow me away. Its no different from the rest of the line in that sense. Get out and try it. I fully recommend. Buy at sephora or drybar both places online or in store.
Sara H.
Evanston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray gives my hair VOLUME!! I spritz this throughout my roots when my hair is wet before I blow dry and WOW does my hair have volume! I wash my hair every few days, and even through sleeping on my hair and changing my hairstyles, my hair will not deflate. I also love the scent of this spray. Compared to other volumizing sprays, I have to say this one definitely gives my hair the most volume with the least effort. Definitely recommend!
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from a friend after moving to Texas, and I must say, my fine, limp hair may just do ok down South now! I used this more as a volumizing spray in addition to hairspray but my hair actually has height, lift, and movement now! I couldn't be more pleased and will be purchasing the full size when I return to Dallas so TSA doesn't snag it from me.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't see this doing anything special for my fine hair. Be sure to read the instructions, because at first I thought it was a hairspray, but you're actually supposed to apply it to damp hair. Even after applying it correctly, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good enough to justify the high price tag. It smells good and Drybar itself is a great brand, but I have other, cheaper products that work the same or better. (Hello Aveda Volumizing Tonic!)
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, let me say that I adore the Dry Bar brand. Their triple sec is one of my favorite hair products and I use it weekly. Unfortunately, the Texas tea hair spray left much to be desired. It makes my hair feel really dry and the smell is rather chemically. For curls, this stuff is great. It really locks in the hold, but I wouldn't say it's a touchable hold. Very stiff, but definitely works.
Emily D.
Memphis, TN
Let me start off by saying I have very thick, coarse hair that won't hold volume and most volumizers just weigh it down even more but not Texas Tea. It's weightless, smells great and gives my hair a little boost. I would and have recommended this product to others and I'll continue to buy it!
Cait G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dry bar products and blow out services but this product misses the mark. Though aloe is a key ingredient this isn't necessarily nourishing and leaves hair course after use.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a bit hesitant on this one. I'm not really big on tons of products. However, I was quickly convinced about how great this one is! It smells AWESOME and did a great job keeping volume in my hair. I got tons of compliments on my hair and will continue to use it!
Lauren H.
Auburn, AL
I pair with my southern belle mousse from drybar. It is pricey but you don't use much. I use a few sprays on the shaft of my hair never too close to the root because oil is visible in my hair. I have already bought two bottles.
Joelle H.
Royersford
This product not only smells delicious, it works as good as it smells. I use it on wet hair and it is never sticky or yummy like lesser products. Great stuff!
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
I love all drybar products so I can't believe I haven't tired this. But does it really give good volume? I have fine hair and I was afraid it might make it oily
stephanie H.
Columbus , OH
Will this product hold volume in long hair?