BY DRYBAR

A trio of hair essentials for smooth, shiny strands, featuring the Hot Toddy to protect hair, 100 Proof Treatment Oil to revitalize, and The Tress Press for quick and easy styling. Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees, helps seals split ends, and prevents dryness, damage, and breakage. The 100 Proof Treatment Oil creates shine and eliminates frizz and flyaways. Virtually weightless, you can use it before any blowout, mix and layer with other styling products, and reapply as needed. The Tress Press is Drybar's digital styling iron, which features one-inch titanium plates and temperature control for fast and safe styling. The smooth floating plates provide constant contact with hair to straighten in one pass, while the round edges allow you to wrap hair for curls and waves. Titanium technology seals cuticles for a smooth, soft texture from roots to ends. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant - 3.4 oz 100 Proof Treatment Oil - The Tress Press It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Destin S.
Mckenny
This is an amazing product that helps with frizzy wavy or curly hair and I must say this is by far one of my favorites I really sugggest u to buy this it's not a waste of money u really get what u pay for

-xoxo Destin ❤
Kayla W.
I love all my dry bar products, I did buy the straighter a year ago and all of a sudden it wouldn't heat up anymore.. but before that it was amazing and I didn't feel like my hair was fried after using it
Kyara H.
Having curly thick frizzy hair is hard but this definitely does its job. It helps tame when straightening your hair. Doesn't make it look frizzy at all at the end. Your hair will look smooth and straight.
Liseth S.
I bought this set as I thought it was a deal at Sephora. It was like I was got the hot toddy and the 100 proof oil for free! The flat iron on its own is worth the price. It takes the frizz out from my hair and looks as if I just got fresh new Brazilian blow out. I absolutely love it!
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This product is awesome. The synchrony of all the products together really allows my hair to chill out and look good for all occasions.
Holly K.
Moore, OK
I adore this straightener!!! Heats up in seconds!! Only have to go over each piece one time! Got it at Sephora!
Emily W.
Overland Park, KS
This hair straightener makes your hair extremely shiny/glossy. Worth the money for healthy looking hair!
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Ihave used before and i really really loveit and that was amazing it have many things for hair and the best to me that it have hairstyles
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Produto show parece ser muito útil do dia a dia gostaria de usar esse produto que parece ser de boa qualidade