BY DRYBAR

A lightweight hair mist that instantly creates high-gloss finish while taming frizz and flyaways. This super fine mist calms flyaways, static, and frizz without weighing down hair. Great for all hair types including keratin- and color-treated hair, it imparts luminous shine and contains UV absorbers to keep color vibrant and prevent color fading. Mandarin peel reflects light evenly for a natural shine while marigold flower extract creates a long-lasting luster. Camelina oil adds hydration and boosts elasticity, and a white willow fragrance features notes of amber, coconut, and vanilla. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Where do I start with this phenomenal item...
Let me start with the smell... WOW! This stuff has a gorgeous scent. I wish I could find it in a perfume, it is that good!
It is a fizzy vanilla cream type scent, and it is soft enough to not give you or anyone around you a headache, but you will enjoy every whiff that you get! I always get compliments on how good my hair looks and smells when I use this.
That gets us to the next point, I love the way this makes my hair look and feel!
I love to use this on my hair extensions to revive them when they start to get a little dried out and ratty, and this is a true life saver for them! It can get a little too oily if you over use it, but if you just use a little bit, you will love it.
Always start with less, because it is better to build up the product than start off too oily.
The sprayer nozzle is also great, it is a very fine misting nozzle, so you won't accidentally get too much right away.

For reference, I have curly, frizzy, thick hair, and I adore this so much.

I highly recommend trying this if you have any trouble with frizz! It works wonders. Also, if you have old ratty extensions and you want to bring them back to life, use a little bit of this and you will be shocked! ;)

Ginna G.
I went into Sephora looking for a shine spray that would work without weighing down my fine hair or making it oily.  A hair specialist suggested this mist to me and I'm so glad she did.  It does exactly what I was looking for and also makes my hair seemingly smoother.  I love the smell, as well.  I would've given it 5 stars if it weren't for the price, which I feel is a bit steep at $29.
Tiffany P.
Review for: Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist 4.1 oz more...
I visit DryBar locations and tried this product there first. It smells amazing and works well. A little goes a long way. Yes, it's pricey but worth it. If for nothing more than the set alone. I love it, it's like fragrance with shine for your hair. Just scary far away as if it's sprayed too close it will leave you greasy.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist 4.1 oz more...
I love this product - it is especially great in the summer when I don’t have time to dry my hair all the way, but it’s still taking a beating from the sun and gym. A little bit of spray works as a lovely shine agent, and also acts as a bit of a texturizer as well. I’ll definitely purchase again.
Kaela A.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist 4.1 oz more...
I can’t say enough good things about this! If anyone feels like they need a finishing oil but others are to thick; this is the answer! Goes on light, smell is amazing and It lasts. Just ran out so I have to get some ASAP!
Paige W.
Carrollton
This is a wonderful lightweight finishing spray after you use your hair spray. Gives good shine, not heavy, smells amazing, and helps protect the hair against humidity.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
If you have oily hair anyway you can't blame a shine spray for making your more shiny. That's just what it does. Now let's get into the review. I have very dry, damaged, color treated, curly hair that I wash and blow dry every four days and flat iron daily. I needed something to bring that shiny life back to my hair. I use almost the entire line of their styling products and that helps but when I spray this on my hair during or after flat ironing it brings it to another level. It moves like normal hair, it has a nice, glowy sheen to it like healthy hair and it just looks all together healthy. I use this daily because my hair kinda drinks it up by the next day buy because I have to go so long between washes to prevent my hair from getting oily because of this stuff i only use it from mid hair to the ends of all my layers and same on my bangs. I don't need any extra oil or shine up near my scalp and those complaining of oily hair probably shouldn't be putting it their either. Love it!
Miranda O.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this product on clients of mines who are prone to frizz due to having curly hair. After I’m done styling I spray a little of this all around and no frizz! Plus adds lots of shine to the hair!
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist 4.1 oz more...
This is legit the best smelling hair product I’ve ever used. I bought it purely based on the smell. I spray it on my everyday for so added shine. It’s great for my color treated hair. I’ll buy it again for sure.
Kellie D.
Ardmore, OK
I purchased this in a 4pk gift set & really like the shine it adds after using the dry shampoo. All of Dry Bar's products are top of the line & work great. It smells good & isn't to heavy on my hair. I wouldn't use alone, but it is a great companion product.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Does this product leave your hair with a residue ?
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Does this shine mist leave your hair looking greasy and weighed down?