Drybar Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse 6.5 oz uploaded by Pam C.

BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse for fine to medium hair, whether straight, wavy, or curly, that creates extreme volume and helps protect from heat-styling tools. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look that is free of stiffness or crunchiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Love this mousse! I have very very limp and fine hair that is really difficult to add body to without using a ton of product or curling with an iron. This product doesn't make my hair heavy or stiff and I use this after I wash my hair and it even adds volume without blow drying. I always let my hair air dry and most mousses aren't intended to work that way but this product does. I will continue to repurchase this for my fine hair.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I really am on the fence about this product -- i really want to love it because it really does produce a lot of volume. My complaints are that it does not have a pleasant smell and it is very sticky/tacky. My curls are more defined and I have had better results with Bumble and Bumble Curl Defining Mousse.
Joey M.
Joey M.
jacksonville
This mousse is amazing! It has a pliable polymer blend that creates memory in the style. This means that is your curls or waves go a little limp throughout the day, you twirl the hair with your fingers and it will form back into a curl!
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Great volume with this product. Puts just enough grit in the hair to get your round brush to grab to. Great scent.
Aiden L.
Aiden L.
Charlotte , Nc
When I had my Afro this kept it really well from a lot of shrinkage. I still got shrinkage. But not a much.
Yamile N.
Yamile N.
Gurabo
Muy buen producto, funciona excelente tanto para shampoo en seco como para darle volumen a tu cabello.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
I could not live without this product! I use it every single day. It smells so good. I want more!!!!!
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Smells great and gives Instant volume to my hair. I apply it to wet hair at my crown and blow dry out