Drybar Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse 6.5 oz uploaded by Pam C.

BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse for fine to medium hair, whether straight, wavy, or curly, that creates extreme volume and helps protect from heat-styling tools. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look that is free of stiffness or crunchiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

Piya T.
I use this mousse after a shampoo and before blow drying my hair. With my fine & thin hair, it needs a bit of help to get that volume and this is by far the only one that will give me that volume I want. It doesn’t leave my hair as tacky as other brands and a little bit goes a long way.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this mousse! The smell is amazing to begin with. It is also so lightweight, and makes me hair feel bouncy and voluptuous. I have naturally curly hair, so I will put this on when it's wet and just let it air dry. I would definitely recommend it to people, especially if you are searching for a mousse that won't leave your hair feeling crunchy after use.
Natalie C.
Love this mousse! I have very very limp and fine hair that is really difficult to add body to without using a ton of product or curling with an iron. This product doesn't make my hair heavy or stiff and I use this after I wash my hair and it even adds volume without blow drying. I always let my hair air dry and most mousses aren't intended to work that way but this product does. I will continue to repurchase this for my fine hair.
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I really am on the fence about this product -- i really want to love it because it really does produce a lot of volume. My complaints are that it does not have a pleasant smell and it is very sticky/tacky. My curls are more defined and I have had better results with Bumble and Bumble Curl Defining Mousse.
Joey M.
jacksonville
This mousse is amazing! It has a pliable polymer blend that creates memory in the style. This means that is your curls or waves go a little limp throughout the day, you twirl the hair with your fingers and it will form back into a curl!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I freaking love this mousse. my hair is thick, but unfortunately it’s fairly flat up top. This mousse gives my hair the volume it needs and I love the way my hair bounces with it. To use, I apply to my hair wet, blow dry out and curl.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
This is my fave! I wish they sold on Amazon to make it easier to purchase, but when I have it, I'm in love with it! It smells divine and gives me so much volume! I apply to wet hair before blow drying. It's the best
emilie g.
new york
If u need volume look no further, drybars products are known to come thru on there promises and i love using this when I'm curling my straight hair, smells good and its great too put those final touches in your hair.
Victoria M.
I love dry bar products and because of that I tried this moves and it just leaves my hair smelling amazing and doesn't make it super hard and it's easy to work with.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I love this mousse! I have fine hair that can be very flat. I apply this and poof, my hair has volume! I love that it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky and stiff.