BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse to create ample volume and protect the hair from heat. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look. Never stiff, crunchy, or heavy, it is formulated to protect hair from heat and reduce unwanted frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next...2 Answers
  • How does this work does it really work should I spend my money1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
The smell is great. The cost is a little high (but it isn't a drug store product so I get it). And the name is ADORABLE.

I just didn't get what I was expecting from it.

My hair had a bunch of volume, which I loved, but my curls weren't defined they were poofy. Maybe I need a secondary product with it, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'll try it again or exchange the product for something else at this point.
Hannah H.
This stuff has amazing hold, without feeling super stiff or sticky. It provides volume, lift and shine, with the texture of a salt spray or texturizing spray. Really great stuff, and layers super well with other products.
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
The jury is still out for me on this one, but since I’m undecided, I guess that means this product just doesn’t perform consistently. At times, it works great, but I find it leaves my hair like helmet hair at the roots. I like my hair to have volume but some movement. I don’t think I will buy again.
Aiyana B.
I was skeptical of purchasing this product as a lot of mousse products leave your hair sticky and crunchy and dries out your hair! This smells incredible (just as all DryBar products do!) and it left my naturally curly hair with incredible volume, and soft, bouncy curls! My hair is not crunchy at all. I used a dallop of it in my roots and spread it a little downward prior to diffusing my hair with DryBar's Bouncer Diffuser, and my curls are too cute! My entire life I've never been able to take care of my hair and I was ashamed of my curls because I didn't know how to tame them. With a few tutorials, and some awesome products, I've learned how to embrace my curl, and I'm completely obsessed all things DryBar!
michelle c.
One of my favorite whipped mousses. I get so much hold and control when I blow dry without the crunchy dry feeling that some other products leave. The dry bar products have yet to disappoint and the names are so cute! I love all the ones I've tried.
Gabrielle H.
Woodinville , WA
This is the only hair mousse that has ever worked for me. It's creates the softest, most elegant volume without any crunch or stickiness. It's incredibly lightweight and smells delightful. I have used it for almost a year now, and I've tried other products, but they just aren't the same. I have short, thin hair and this provides me with excellent volume without weighing my hair down.
Madhavi P.
This mousse works so well for volumizing my hair! Because I have long thick straight hair, it usually falls flat throughout the day. But if I use this before blow-drying it lasts all day and honestly into the next day as well. It also smells so good. I've gotten compliments about the way my hair looks and smells after using this. Def worth the money.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
LOVE this stuff! I really rub it into my roots when my hair is damp and it makes my hair automatically have more volume and thickness when I blow it out. And.. like all Drybar products, smells amazing! Plus it doesn't make your hair crunchy, which is a major plus in my book.
Cara M.
Hawthorne, NJ
One of the best mousse products I've used! I rub it into my roots when my hair is still damp and then blow it out and it gives me a whole lot of volume. It's color-safe, which is a big plus for me, and doesn't make your hair crunchy like other mousse products. It's a little pricey and I can only get it at Sephora, but if you frequently use mousse it's definitely worth the investment.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a fantastic product. It's very light and doesn't feel sticky, like some other mousses. I rub a small amount into my roots and also apply Hot Toddy. I blowout my hair with a round brush and this gives me natural looking volume. Also, it smells fantastic!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next blowout but I have a few hesitations. Every product I have from them is phenomenal but I'm scared because they have never used this product on me while getting a blow out before and I was wondering will this give me soft natural looking waves or those awful crunchy stiff waves many other mouses have a tendency to create? I would love some feedback!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
How does this work does it really work should I spend my money