BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse to create ample volume and protect the hair from heat. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look. Never stiff, crunchy, or heavy, it is formulated to protect hair from heat and reduce unwanted frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for...2 Answers
  • How does this work does it really work should I spend my ...1 Answers
Kelly L.
Holy Grail for fine hair!!!  This mousse has changed my hair routine!  I put some in my hair while damp and then blow it out with a round brush.  I have not found anything that works as well.  The other amazing thing about this mousse is that it helps to retain your style since I have started using this product, I can go up to three days with very little maintenance.  A little dry shampoo and dry conditioner and I am out the door.  It still amazes me when I get compliments on my hair days two and three.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
The smell is great. The cost is a little high (but it isn't a drug store product so I get it). And the name is ADORABLE.

I just didn't get what I was expecting from it.

My hair had a bunch of volume, which I loved, but my curls weren't defined they were poofy. Maybe I need a secondary product with it, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'll try it again or exchange the product for something else at this point.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
I love this mousse, the first time I used it I really noticed more volume in my roots which is hard for me to get. I will note that it has a really strong scent, almost like a cologne and it will stay in your hair throughout the day, I like that smell but if you are sensitive to scents then I would stay away. Overall great product though!
Alisha S.
This product is a pricey but definitely worth it. It smells great unlike other mousses I’ve tried which smell like chemicals. It has strong hold but doesn’t leave my hair crunchy.
Aiyana B.
I was skeptical of purchasing this product as a lot of mousse products leave your hair sticky and crunchy and dries out your hair! This smells incredible (just as all DryBar products do!) and it left my naturally curly hair with incredible volume, and soft, bouncy curls! My hair is not crunchy at all. I used a dallop of it in my roots and spread it a little downward prior to diffusing my hair with DryBar's Bouncer Diffuser, and my curls are too cute! My entire life I've never been able to take care of my hair and I was ashamed of my curls because I didn't know how to tame them. With a few tutorials, and some awesome products, I've learned how to embrace my curl, and I'm completely obsessed all things DryBar!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I have enjoyed using this product, especially when I need to blow dry my hair and I want to give my hair a little more volume. This mousse is thick so a little goes a long way. The only thing I would say I don't like is the price, it's a bit pricey and there are other mousse products that are cheaper and do the same thing. Overall it's a good product and recommend it to those who are looking for a high end volumizing mousse Drybar Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse 6.5 oz
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
The jury is still out for me on this one, but since I’m undecided, I guess that means this product just doesn’t perform consistently. At times, it works great, but I find it leaves my hair like helmet hair at the roots. I like my hair to have volume but some movement. I don’t think I will buy again.
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
I wanted to find out if this cult classic was really worth the hype, and it is! Smells GREAT! A little bit will do for fine hair used while it’s still wet and then blow dry. Your blowout will look great and hold well!
michelle c.
One of my favorite whipped mousses. I get so much hold and control when I blow dry without the crunchy dry feeling that some other products leave. The dry bar products have yet to disappoint and the names are so cute! I love all the ones I've tried.
Gabrielle H.
Woodinville, WA
This is the only hair mousse that has ever worked for me. It's creates the softest, most elegant volume without any crunch or stickiness. It's incredibly lightweight and smells delightful. I have used it for almost a year now, and I've tried other products, but they just aren't the same. I have short, thin hair and this provides me with excellent volume without weighing my hair down.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next blowout but I have a few hesitations. Every product I have from them is phenomenal but I'm scared because they have never used this product on me while getting a blow out before and I was wondering will this give me soft natural looking waves or those awful crunchy stiff waves many other mouses have a tendency to create? I would love some feedback!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
How does this work does it really work should I spend my money