BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse to create ample volume and protect the hair from heat. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look. Never stiff, crunchy, or heavy, it is formulated to protect hair from heat and reduce unwanted frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next...2 Answers
  • How does this work does it really work should I spend my money1 Answers
Madhavi P.
This mousse works so well for volumizing my hair! Because I have long thick straight hair, it usually falls flat throughout the day. But if I use this before blow-drying it lasts all day and honestly into the next day as well. It also smells so good. I've gotten compliments about the way my hair looks and smells after using this. Def worth the money.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a fantastic product. It's very light and doesn't feel sticky, like some other mousses. I rub a small amount into my roots and also apply Hot Toddy. I blowout my hair with a round brush and this gives me natural looking volume. Also, it smells fantastic!
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
One word.. Perfection! Not only does it smell heavenly, but the volume I get is perfect. I have thin hair, but a whole lot of it and it works great on me. I've tried a million other products and this one is the only one that works wonders.
Lauren H.
Auburn, AL
Cannot live without my Southern Belle mousse. I was skeptical because I have thin hair but it is lightweight. It smell PHENOMENAL. Like I wish it was a perfume good. It is a little pricey but once you bite the bullet you'll love it.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
I am a huge fan of this stuff!! It smells AMAZING and really does a great job with my fine hair. I get tons of volume and it brings out my natural waves. It is pricey but worth it. I love the Dry Bar products!
Abby J.
Brooklyn, MN

This mousse adds tons of volume to my fine, straight hair without leaving a crunchy, stiff texture to it. It smells nice and beachy, and it doesn't feel heavy even if it's layered with other hair products!
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Love the volume it gives to my fine, limp, thin hair! like all drybar products, I'm obsessed with the smell!
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
The jury is still out for me on this one, but since I’m undecided, I guess that means this product just doesn’t perform consistently. At times, it works great, but I find it leaves my hair like helmet hair at the roots. I like my hair to have volume but some movement. I don’t think I will buy again.
Aiyana B.
I was skeptical of purchasing this product as a lot of mousse products leave your hair sticky and crunchy and dries out your hair! This smells incredible (just as all DryBar products do!) and it left my naturally curly hair with incredible volume, and soft, bouncy curls! My hair is not crunchy at all. I used a dallop of it in my roots and spread it a little downward prior to diffusing my hair with DryBar's Bouncer Diffuser, and my curls are too cute! My entire life I've never been able to take care of my hair and I was ashamed of my curls because I didn't know how to tame them. With a few tutorials, and some awesome products, I've learned how to embrace my curl, and I'm completely obsessed all things DryBar!
michelle c.
One of my favorite whipped mousses. I get so much hold and control when I blow dry without the crunchy dry feeling that some other products leave. The dry bar products have yet to disappoint and the names are so cute! I love all the ones I've tried.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next blowout but I have a few hesitations. Every product I have from them is phenomenal but I'm scared because they have never used this product on me while getting a blow out before and I was wondering will this give me soft natural looking waves or those awful crunchy stiff waves many other mouses have a tendency to create? I would love some feedback!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
How does this work does it really work should I spend my money