BY DRYBAR

A lightweight mousse to create ample volume and protect the hair from heat. Transform your hair with this must-have mousse that provides flexible, long-lasting volume. The feather light, velvety formula coats each hair strand to create tons of body for a beautiful, lively look. Never stiff, crunchy, or heavy, it is formulated to protect hair from heat and reduce unwanted frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next b...2 Answers
  • How does this work does it really work should I spend my money1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cara M.
Cara M.
Hawthorne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mousse products I've used! I rub it into my roots when my hair is still damp and then blow it out and it gives me a whole lot of volume. It's color-safe, which is a big plus for me, and doesn't make your hair crunchy like other mousse products. It's a little pricey and I can only get it at Sephora, but if you frequently use mousse it's definitely worth the investment.
Madhavi P.
Madhavi P.
This mousse works so well for volumizing my hair! Because I have long thick straight hair, it usually falls flat throughout the day. But if I use this before blow-drying it lasts all day and honestly into the next day as well. It also smells so good. I've gotten compliments about the way my hair looks and smells after using this. Def worth the money.
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
LOVE this stuff! I really rub it into my roots when my hair is damp and it makes my hair automatically have more volume and thickness when I blow it out. And.. like all Drybar products, smells amazing! Plus it doesn't make your hair crunchy, which is a major plus in my book.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic product. It's very light and doesn't feel sticky, like some other mousses. I rub a small amount into my roots and also apply Hot Toddy. I blowout my hair with a round brush and this gives me natural looking volume. Also, it smells fantastic!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
One word.. Perfection! Not only does it smell heavenly, but the volume I get is perfect. I have thin hair, but a whole lot of it and it works great on me. I've tried a million other products and this one is the only one that works wonders.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Auburn, AL
Cannot live without my Southern Belle mousse. I was skeptical because I have thin hair but it is lightweight. It smell PHENOMENAL. Like I wish it was a perfume good. It is a little pricey but once you bite the bullet you'll love it.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this stuff!! It smells AMAZING and really does a great job with my fine hair. I get tons of volume and it brings out my natural waves. It is pricey but worth it. I love the Dry Bar products!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY

This mousse adds tons of volume to my fine, straight hair without leaving a crunchy, stiff texture to it. It smells nice and beachy, and it doesn't feel heavy even if it's layered with other hair products!
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I bought this at the Drybar in New York City when I got an awesome blow out. The hairdresser used it on my hair and I loved it so much I had to buy it. They need to open a Drybar in Philadelphia ASAP!
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Love the volume it gives to my fine, limp, thin hair! like all drybar products, I'm obsessed with the smell!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I desperately wanna pick this product up when I go in for my next blowout but I have a few hesitations. Every product I have from them is phenomenal but I'm scared because they have never used this product on me while getting a blow out before and I was wondering will this give me soft natural looking waves or those awful crunchy stiff waves many other mouses have a tendency to create? I would love some feedback!
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
How does this work does it really work should I spend my money