BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A super-lightweight formula that gently cleanses while providing body and fullness to any hair in need of need of volume. Key benefits:- Provides body and fullness- Helps thicken hair strands- Protects against drynessIf you want to know more… Biotin protects hair against dryness and supports hair fiber's natural strength and elasticity, diminishing the appearance of future breakage. This lightweight shampoo is also formulated with a blend of non-animal derived proteins, which work over time to help strands appear thicker. Finally, bamboo extract provides structural support to give your look flexible, long-lasting volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Pair with Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Conditioner (sold separately) for everyday lightweight, moisturizing volume. see more...

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Where was this in my life?!?! I absolutely love this shampoo for my hair. I don’t think I found any other shampoo and conditioner that I absolutely love besides this one. First, I want to say that the packaging is nice and basic. Now, I follow through the directions instead of going on a whim, and this definitely makes my hair feel super luxurious, volume and lasts all day. This does not make my hair super oily, does not make my hair dry. However, this slightly creates buildup which is why I gave it a one star but I will forever purchase this shampoo because it sure is good. Also, the conditioner is definitely a plus for this as a set.
Loren M.
Peoria, AZ
This was not my favorite DryBar shampoo but I can see why other women would find it perfect. Both the shampoo and conditioner are clear gel. They don’t weigh your hair down but it does get it clean. I need more moisture for my hair and this does not have quite enough in it for me. If you have thin hair this is the shampoo for you.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
This is a fantastic shampoo. I have very think, limp hair. It has no volume unless I add product to it, which I usually don’t do. This made my hair feel full and added bounce to it. It also last days as well and I find that my hair doesn’t get as greasy as quick after having used this. Love this shampoo.
Kelly L.
This is a nice lightweight shampoo.  I do notice that I have a little more volume on days I sue this in conjunction with the conditioner and mousse.  However, I also have dry bleached hair and I have noticed that once a week I need something a little more conditioning.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like this or the conditioner at all. After 4 uses I chose to return them at Sephora. My hair felt dry and knotted easily after using them. At first I thought it was the heat protectant that I bought along with these but I decided to use these on their own without any other products. I feel like it dried out my hair because the 6th ingredient is fragrance. The smell is nice on this but that’s about it. My hair is colored but the integrity of my hair is well kept and maintained. I’ve never had a shampoo that’s done this before. I love their dry shampoo and would highly recommend that, but not this.
Shelley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this from a free sample and actually enjoyed it much more than I thought I would based on other reviews. For one thing: THE SCENT. If anyone has ever stayed at the Wynn in Las Vegas, this shampoo smells EXACTLY like the Molten & Brown shampoo they have at that hotel. It’s super lingering, and because I’m obsessed with the scent, I loved it. I also felt that it gave my hair decent volume. The texture is a little funky and pretty thick, and the lather takes a while to build, but I enjoyed the product and would use again!
Reagan D.
Austin
Amazing! Excellent volume and very gentle on my hair. It is color safe and sulfate free which I was pleased to discover. Works great on fine hair and gave me plenty of volume. I did not mind the extra texture it gave me, but could see how if you already have thick hair it may not be preferred.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decided to try something different for my hair and here I am, buying it at Sephora for a quite expensive price... did it work? Well, let’s see. It claims to volume hair. Hmm... not really, well it didn’t give me any volume. However, it cleaned my hair which is good and also, it has a nice scent. Very gentle, lightweight with jelly consistency. Liked it but still no volume. If you claim something on your package, you must do it! Solid 3 ⭐️
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really wasn't a fan of the shampoo. I have long thick hair and it made my hair more frizzy than it normally is. My hair didn't feel soft nor had volume added, I don't recommend if you have thick hair.
Beth D.
Not a fan of the shampoo or conditioner. I got this in a sephora play box sent to me by influenster. It made my hair feel dry and made my scalp itch. It did give me some volume.

back