BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly An ultra-plumping spray foam that targets roots for instant lift and volume. Key benefits: - Energizes follicles and promotes fuller-looking hair - Creates instant lift and volume at the roots - Increases volume If you want to know more… Apply Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter (focusing on the crown area) for extra volume at the roots. Saw palmetto extract energizes follicles and promotes fuller hair, acacia senegal gum boosts body, and vegetable proteins add strength and structure. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Tested and verified by an independent, scientific research lab: - Increases volume by 99%

Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I've been waiting to write a review on this one for a while. I keep thinking that one day I'm going to really love it. But the truth is, it's just okay to me. It does give me some volume but my hair ends up flat by the end of the day. For reference, I have fine thin hair so I need all the help I can get when it comes to volume. I usually just embrace my flat hair because I hate the way most products look in my hair. At least this doesn't make my hair look greasy, but when using it too many days in a row my hair ends up very dry and I need to do some major hydrating masks. Overall its great for a quick outing or A special occasion where I'm only out for a few hours. I wish I could use this everyday so that's a big bummer for me.
Kelly L.
Works good, but not nearly as well as the regular mousse in my opinion.  However, I will say that you have to use this when your hair is wet!!  I was in a store recently looking at the product and the salesperson told me she didn't like it because she had put some in her hair earlier and it felt "crunchy".  Do not put this on your dry hair!  You need to put it on wet hair and then blow dry it (preferably with a round brush) to get maximum volume.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This product delivers by adding tons of volume to my straight somewhat thin hair. I like the smell but I feel it is a bit too strong for me. I might just need to use a little less product. I bought this during a Drybar sale so the price was reasonable. I would recommend this product. Drybar Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I was very skeptical of this product because i haven’t always had the best luck with these types of hair products but I was pleasantly surprised! It did add volume from the root to my thin dry hair. The smell was really nice as well. My only problem is he price. I hate that I have to spend this kind of money to see any added volume
Jada B.
This is my new holy grail hair product!! I have super flat hair that never has any volume no mater what I do. So I went out on a limb and purchased this product because of the reputation Drybar has for fresh products. After one use I’m sold!! My hair looks 20x fuller because of how much volume I have!! This is soooo worth it!
Christina M.
I was very disappointed in this product. When I first applied it I was thrilled! Saw volume right away without any greasy residue. But that only lasted a few minutes before my hair was back to normal. And then the strong smell of it lingered on my hair the entire day.
Heather C.
New York
I purchased this on a whim while at drybar and am so glad I did! My hair never has good volume, and this product works so well to give it the extra body needed! Plus, it smells sooooo amazing! I put it in before I blow dry and voila! Volume!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I can’t say that this product really does much for volume. That being said, it also doesn’t leave the hair crunchy, sticky, or greasy so that’s a plus. I have a trial size that I’ve used and will not be purchasing the full size.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
I really like to use this if I shower at night and sleep with my hair wet. This gives me more volume when I wake up. I have thick medium length hair. I really like it but don’t use it everytime I shower since it’s so expensive!
Jen K.
FLUSHING, NY
I really wanted to love this
But honestly it just doesn’t work and the smell is TOO overpowering.
I used a little product on both sides of my part while my hair was damp and I had to REWET my hair and wipe off the areas with a wet paper towel bc I wanted to get rid of some of the smell......... of course as a result the product didn’t work. I suggest you try a sample first before purchasing to make sure you can handle the whiffs of it for hours
Joanne B.
Cedar Landing
Does this leave the powdery residue alot of dry shampoos leave?
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Is this more of a mousse or powder spray?
Kelsey B.
Would you recommend this for someone with fine, thin hair to add volume? If not, what product would you recommend instead? :)
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Is this worth the money
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this go on hair wet or dry? Curious if it actually does add volume? I have medium thick, long hair.