BY DRYBAR

A nourishing conditioner for dry and/or medium to coarse hair that creates a smooth, voluminous look and feel. This ultra-hydrating and luxurious Sake Bomb Conditioner is formulated to detangle hair while preventing any damage from pulling. It leaves hair soft, bouncy, frizz-free, and strong. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals, does not contain gluten, and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

• Would this be considered a heavy cond...Little bit. But all of dry bar... 1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?I would say kinda citrus-y I ... 1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? Is it easier...You can find this at Nordstrom... 1 Answers
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I've been wanting to try any of the Drybar products for the longest time now. I absolutely love their packaging and super cute names of all of their products! I'm so excited that I finally have the chance to review their shampoo & conditioner.While I was using these products in the shower I had a few complaints. I didn't like the smell of either of the products, I didn't like the formula, and I didn't like the way it didn't really lather. But once I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair I could already tell a difference. My hair was super soft and after I blow dried my hair I saw less frizz and I actually liked the scent of my hair once it was dried.I know my review even has me confused. I don't know if I like it or dislike it. All I know is that I would definitely not pay $24 each for a shampoo and conditioner that I didn't 100% love. I would love to try out the Texas Tea shampoo and conditioner!
Iva S.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love the dry bar products! They're high quality and do what they promise! All their line is outstanding!
sara p.
sara p.
Fun name and a decent product. used as a sample of shampoo/conditioner combination.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my gosh the smell of this is amazing plus it really does make my hair so soft leave it on for about 3-4 min while you are in the shower if you want a littlest more deep condition a little while longer .. you do get a good size amount in the bottle for the price so I feel ok with purchase I am in love with this line also a plus they will be opening a dry bar in my area can't wait the packaging is also cute and the product Osborne easy to find at ulta also SephoraΒ
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Sake Bomb is amazing for all hair types. The smell is so mild and refreshing. I use the shampoo as well and my hair feels clean, not overly dry. It also boosts my volume when I go to blow dry. I notice my hair is less frizzy when I use this line of hair care.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
This is a favorite conditioner. It smells amazing & it makes my hair feel so soft. I love the packaging, it is so different. I bought the trial size at Ulta & I will definitely be repurchasing again. I will definitely recommend to everyone. Drybar
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
I fell in love with this product from the moment that I opened the bottle! It smells amazing and I am really glad that the local Ulta sells it! It doesn't weight down my thin hair and it helps me achieve the hairstyles that I tend to wear. It also pairs up really well with their dry shampoo!
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
Yes Yes Yes!!! This has been a relief to this colored hair of mine! My hair is continually under a lot of stress due keeping up with the blonde!!! This does exactly what it says it will do! I am on my third bottle and plan on continuing to use it!Β
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Gardner
I would give it 100 stars if I could!! This is my all time favorite conditioner. It truly has improved the feel and even the texture of my hair. It's smoother and more silky! The smell is so amazing I wish they made a perfume of it. I highly recommend!!
Raechelle B.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
It makes my hair really soft! Its better to keep in the conditioner longer while u're in the shower to make your hair even softer! I have a very dry hair since i've colored my hair one too many times! I would buy it again. They have a really nice packaging so its good to travel with it too
Jill S.
Jill S.
Would this be considered a heavy conditioner?
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
What does this smell like?
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Where do they sell this? Is it easier to find online?