BeautyHairHair ProductsDrybar
Sake Bomb Conditioner 17 oz

Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner 1.7 oz

A nourishing conditioner for dry and/or medium to coarse hair that creates a smooth, voluminous look and feel. This ultra-hydrating and luxurious Sake Bomb Conditioner is formulated to detangle hair while preventing any damage from pulling. It leaves hair soft, bouncy, frizz-free, and strong. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals, does not contain gluten, and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair.

Would this be considered a heavy conditioner?
What does this smell like?
Where do they sell this? Is it easier to find online?
Start your review of Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner 1.7 oz!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner 1.7 oz uploaded by Ursula B.
I enjoyed trying this travel size conditioner from Drybar salon which is no where here or near where I live!! After using Sake bomb shampoo 😍, I use the conditioner for my dry hair and scalp and left for 15 minutes due to my hair texture! After rinse dry and style, my wavy hair felt hydrated!!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner 1.7 oz uploaded by Melissa R.
I love how weightless yet hydrating this condition we is. It detangles and moisturizes without weighting hair down. Traditional drybar scent which I love.
Kat J.
2,444 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a gift set at Sephora and I have to say, I really enjoy using this Sake Bomb conditioner,... The scent is slightly floral and fresh, with notes of jasmine, sandalwood, and vanilla. I loved how this conditioner nourished my hair,... I noticed a visible difference in the softness and shine of my locks after rinsing. I think it’s due to the goji berry extract & keratin in the ingredients. My only critique with this product is the price,... If I’m gonna spend close to $50 on a matching shampoo and conditioner, it needs to make my hair absolutely perfect and give me everything I’m looking for. This shampoo/conditioner does deliver on its claims, but I personally need volume and anti-breakage properties as well. So I won’t be purchasing a full size of this.
sara P.
Fun name and a decent product. used as a sample of shampoo/conditioner combination.
kirby M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I've been wanting to try any of the Drybar products for the longest time now. I absolutely love their packaging and super cute names of all of their products! I'm so excited that I finally have the chance to review their shampoo & conditioner.While I was using these products in the shower I had a few complaints. I didn't like the smell of either of the products, I didn't like the formula, and I didn't like the way it didn't really lather. But once I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair I could already tell a difference. My hair was super soft and after I blow dried my hair I saw less frizz and I actually liked the scent of my hair once it was dried.I know my review even has me confused. I don't know if I like it or dislike it. All I know is that I would definitely not pay $24 each for a shampoo and conditioner that I didn't 100% love. I would love to try out the Texas Tea shampoo and conditioner!
Whitney D.
Portsmouth, VA
I really liked this conditioner! I have fine, coarse bleached hair and it conditioned really well without being too heavy like the Blonde Ale. It provided a lot of slip, shine and smoothness. Also, the smell is AMAZING!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,369 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I rate the scent over the top! This smells completely amazing. It makes your hair soft, but it seems to get used to your hair so you have to switch out product every so often. I’m satisfied. I wish it was a little more hydrating. Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner 1.7 oz
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great product that I plan to keep using from now on. It smells amazing and feels amazing in my hair. I have not had an issue with this brand. My hair looks and feels amazing after using this for the past couple of months. Granted it is a pricey product but to it is worth it.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love the dry bar products! They're high quality and do what they promise! All their line is outstanding!
Colleen C.
Raleigh, NC
This is not my favorite conditioner. It left my hair feeling very dry and knotty. I’m not sure if it is safe for color treated hair I have not colored my hair before.