BY DRYBAR

A nourishing conditioner for dry and/or medium to coarse hair that creates a smooth, voluminous look and feel. This ultra-hydrating and luxurious Sake Bomb Conditioner is formulated to detangle hair while preventing any damage from pulling. It leaves hair soft, bouncy, frizz-free, and strong. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals, does not contain gluten, and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

• Would this be considered a heavy conditioner?1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? Is it easier to find online?1 Answers
Tadbir S.
bennington, VT
I first used this product as a sample from Sephora. I instantly knew I had To go out and buy the full sized bottle. It smells amazing and left my hair feeling soft and less tangled than usual. I have long color treated hair and I'm confident this conditioner will help rehabilitate my hair. Slightly on the pricey side but worth it!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
tried to love it..
I tried to like this product but alas I do not like. It makes my hair feel like I have a lot of product and makes me weigh down. I do like the smell.. however this stuff is not made for my hair
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my gosh the smell of this is amazing plus it really does make my hair so soft leave it on for about 3-4 min while you are in the shower if you want a littlest more deep condition a little while longer .. you do get a good size amount in the bottle for the price so I feel ok with purchase I am in love with this line also a plus they will be opening a dry bar in my area can't wait the packaging is also cute and the product Osborne easy to find at ulta also Sephora
Angelina G.
I fell in love with this product from the moment that I opened the bottle! It smells amazing and I am really glad that the local Ulta sells it! It doesn't weight down my thin hair and it helps me achieve the hairstyles that I tend to wear. It also pairs up really well with their dry shampoo!
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Sake Bomb is amazing for all hair types. The smell is so mild and refreshing. I use the shampoo as well and my hair feels clean, not overly dry. It also boosts my volume when I go to blow dry. I notice my hair is less frizzy when I use this line of hair care.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
This is a favorite conditioner. It smells amazing & it makes my hair feel so soft. I love the packaging, it is so different. I bought the trial size at Ulta & I will definitely be repurchasing again. I will definitely recommend to everyone. Drybar
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I've been wanting to try any of the Drybar products for the longest time now. I absolutely love their packaging and super cute names of all of their products! I'm so excited that I finally have the chance to review their shampoo & conditioner.While I was using these products in the shower I had a few complaints. I didn't like the smell of either of the products, I didn't like the formula, and I didn't like the way it didn't really lather. But once I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair I could already tell a difference. My hair was super soft and after I blow dried my hair I saw less frizz and I actually liked the scent of my hair once it was dried.I know my review even has me confused. I don't know if I like it or dislike it. All I know is that I would definitely not pay $24 each for a shampoo and conditioner that I didn't 100% love. I would love to try out the Texas Tea shampoo and conditioner!
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This conditioner works wonders for oily hair. It's very light. I'm a brunette with oily hair type. I also tend to get split ends as well. This product is a bit pricey. I bought this product online at sephora. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I would give it 100 stars if I could!! This is my all time favorite conditioner. It truly has improved the feel and even the texture of my hair. It's smoother and more silky! The smell is so amazing I wish they made a perfume of it. I highly recommend!!
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
Yes Yes Yes!!! This has been a relief to this colored hair of mine! My hair is continually under a lot of stress due keeping up with the blonde!!! This does exactly what it says it will do! I am on my third bottle and plan on continuing to use it!
Jill S.
Would this be considered a heavy conditioner?
Kirstin H.
What does this smell like?
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Where do they sell this? Is it easier to find online?