Drybar

DryBar Prep Rally Prime and...
169 Reviews
5 / 5
Drybar prep rally is the best! I use it as both a detangler & heat protectant. I love it as detangler as my hair gets so knotted, it’s like a project to brush it out. The scent is very light.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
don’t love the smell and honestly think it’s ok. the hot toddy one is much better in my opinion. this isn’t bad my any means i just think that for the price there are better options
5 / 5
I’ve only heard good things about drybar products so I was very excited to try this out. I’ve also been trying the drunk elephant detangling spray (which I don’t love) and think this is far superior. I like to use it before heat styling my hair to detangle and protect.
5 / 5
I use this daily after washing my hair. It is great for long thicker hair as it helps with tangles. Smells good and doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighted down.
5 / 5
This smells so good and so easy to use! I usually towel dry my hair but when I do need to use the hair dryer I’d dry it as much as I can then use this to prep my hair. My hair is very thick also, so prior to using this it would take me maybe 10 mins or so to blow dry. After using this my hair dried in half the time it used to!
5 / 5
This spray is awesome! Leaves my hair so soft and protects while I heat dry. I haven’t used. Dry Bar product I haven’t liked. Love them all
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
i got this product in a mini to see what the hype was about and i cant wait to go get another one ! it smells so good but it leaves my hair super shiny and sleek once i start rinsing it out
5 / 5
First of all I love this because it makes my hair soft. The smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. It is safe for people that are sensitive to smells or migraines. This makes my hair very soft and it also gets the knots out.
5 / 5
The spray leaves my hair feelings refreshed, smooth, and super soft! It’s perfect in damp hair before blow drying or on dry hair before retouching up a hairstyle. It is a go-to and must-have product that takes your hair up a notch. It leaves my hair feeling like salon quality every time!
5 / 5
Drybar detangler is the only one I use. I love it so much! My hair is such a rats nest, this works like Magic on it. I like the slightly fruity scent, and even better, I love how good a job it does detangling my hair. One extra benefit is that it also makes my hair silky as well! I have not found any other brand that I would want other than this one.