Drybar Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask 8.5 oz uploaded by Janelle R.Drybar Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask 8.5 oz uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY DRYBAR

An intensive mask for all hair types to strengthen hair and leave it silky-smooth. Mudslide is an intensive yet lightweight hair mask that helps revive hair in a single treatment. It provides instant and long-term results, leaving each strand incredibly strong, supremely soft, unbelievably shiny, and hydrated to perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product is not tested on animals, does not contain gluten, and is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

Erica G.
Woodland
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very happy surprise, I started using this recently, and I'm blown away at the results. I have very dry, coarse, damaged hair and this made it so soft and silky. Normally when I'm doing a hair mask it takes a ton of product to really do anything, so I was a little leery at the cost for an 8.5oz jar, but it really only took a very small amount. I use this once or twice a week, and I don't just leave it on I comb through and apply a heat cap for 20 mins. I doubt I will EVER stop buying this! It smells amazing too.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drybar has some of my favorite products! I love their dry shampoo and so I was very excited to see what a difference this hair mask would make! I was definitely not disappointed! This stuff hydrated my unruly dry hair and made it pretty again! So in love with it
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this this weekend and oh my LAWD... I had read mixed reviews on it on Sephora.com but I have used it twice since Sunday and I can tell a HUGE difference in my hair. I wash my hair with shampoo only and put the mask on after I'm done drying off.  I leave it on longer than the 5-10 minute recommendation but wow. My hair feels so soft and back to life. This product is a 10/10 and I would recommend it to anyone with dry damaged hair.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair mask from Drybar! I use it in the shower after I shampoo my hair.  A little goes a long way with this product so I only use about a dime size on the ends of my hair.  After leaving it in for about 10 minutes and rinsing, my hair is silky smooth!  Once it is dry, it is still smooth and healthy.  One of the best hair masks around!
Janelle R.
This hair masque is the best!!! Don't fall for the little pack of 4 hydration shots from Drybar, this jar packs way more punch and lasts forever! I use it about once a week and it saves my dry ends. I would definitely recommend!
Alyssa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a dry, damaged, over processed hair's best friend. It smells great and works wonders! The texture is thin enough to coat the hair easily so you aren't overusing the product. Per value it is the best hair mask you can get at Sephora. Trust me, I work there.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an awesome hair mask!! I color my hair a lot so this really helps with my dry damaged ends! Definitely makes it easier for me to style my hair! I picked my mask up at my local Sephora and i recommended to a lot of my friends!
Allison K.
This is by far the best hair mask I've ever used. The jar lasts forever and after every use my hair feels so silky. I love the smell too. My hair is prone to frizz and I feel like this lets my hair dry frizz-free.
Joelle L.
Brighton, MA
This is by far the best hair mask I have found! I have very thick, damaged hair and it leaves it soft, shiny, and easy to detangle. Definitely a repurchase for me!
Sarah
Would this hair mask help with frizzy hair?
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Is this comparable to the bay breeze shots ? I'm looking for an amazing mask to really hydrate my hair especially for the winter months coming up !