BY DRYBAR #100 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A deeply nourishing formula that restores and revitalizes overworked hair. Key benefits:- Lightweight hydration for silky, soft, frizz-free styles- Creates long-lasting shine- Increases moisture to prevent dryness and breakageIf you want to know more… This hair mask works over time to help make hair stronger and more resilient, addressing the causes of future damage. It's formulated with argan oil, which delivers lightweight hydration for silky, soft, frizz-free style; yuzu oil, which lightly hydrates and creates long-lasting shine; and golden root extract, which increases moisture to prevent dryness and future breakage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This mask is safe for keratin, color, and chemically-treated hair. For blonde, gray, or highlighted hair, apply Mudslide after shampooing with Blonde Ale Brightening Shampoo (sold separately) for extra bright, soft hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Janeigne N.
This is a life saver for my dry color damaged hair ! The moisture is super long lasting and this product really gives my hair back a healthy look and gives my hair what’s it’s missing ! I normally use this product 1 time every 2 weeks and it really lasts me it’s super smooth and has a light fresh scent !
Paulina C.
Metairie
I love the Drybar mudslide! I have been using this product for over two years now and find my hair very replenished after having used hot tools on my hair for days! I love to apply once a week when I wash my hair and find my hair feeling replenished after just leaving the product on for 5-10 min!
Kristine Nicole W.
Washington, DC
I usually do a mudslide in the winter time to keep my hair nourished. It’s not my favorite hair mask but it gets the job done. I have natural hair and it works well.
Andrea V.
Cedar Rapids
Absolutely love this product, and really you can't go wrong with this brand in general. Made my hair super soft and with shine. I have super thick hair and it also aided my frizz issues.
Olivia M.
Statesville
This hair mask leaves my hair so smooth and silky I loved the feel and how it left my hair smelling it was so fruity and delicious! I dye my hair almost constantly nice to know I can rely on this hair treatment!
Francel A.
Garland, TX
I love anything Drybar, so I’m a bit biased. First of all, the product smells great! I have dry hair so this product really leaves my hair moisturized, with the look and feel of being healthy. It’s only been a month since I started using it, and can’t wait to use this on the regular!
Aaliyah N.
Hi this product is amazing I wanted to know if I can get some samples to review it on my YouTube channel I would love to share this product I love it and I’m pretty sure my subscribers would love it to and it will go perfect on my channel since it’s a makeup channel
Jaylen L.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is amazing. I have dry hair, and this has helped me maintain moisture every time I use it. The price is great, it’s rises out easily and feels great on your hair.
Jessica N.
Pacific, WA
Love the drybar mudslide nourishing hair mask. I have bleached platinum hair and it works great on for damages, split ends, and controlling frizz.
Shelbie A.
Dayton, TX
So smoothing and helps repair my damaged ends after bleaching my hair so often and coloring it. Works great and doesn’t leave my hair greasy.
Kim B.
Kelowna
My hair is so damaged. Need this.
Hæď J.
Is this mask good for frizzy hair??i wanna test it😍😍
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this good for all hair types?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this good for colored hair ?
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Has anyone tried this product? Thoughts?