BY DRYBAR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A leave-in conditioner that offers multiple benefits for shiny, soft, healthy-looking hair. Mr. Incredible prevents breakage, detangles, enhances shine, repairs dry/damaged hair, softens, conditions, hydrates, defrizzes, and smooths. Notes of ginger, mint, and sandalwood provide a pampering and at-home spa experience while the unique aerosol format allows for smooth, lightweight, even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is safe for all hair types and color-treated hair. Use lightly on super-fine hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kara G.
This product is awesome! Want silky hair? Look no further. No tangles? This is it! It is a little on the pricey side, but it is the BEST! And works like a charm! I am a loyal Drybar customer so I definitely will purchase again.
Paulina C.
Metairie
Mr. Incredible is a must have in my purse and at home! This product leaves your hair feeling very soft and refreshed feel as well! I wouldn't try any other leave in conditioner! All you do is spray mid shaft to ends and comb through with fingers to get the amazing feel for this leave in conditioner!
Sheridan A.
Denver, CO
I originally got this size as a sample and fell in l-o-v-e! I now have a full size and another mini size for travel. I've tried a lot of leave in conditioners and haven't found anything I really liked (and would buy again) until this! I love the smell of it, it's light weight, soaks into your hair well. I've noticed my hair feels softer and stronger, no frizz.
Joane G.
Caracas
Sí, funciona bien para mi pelo rizado natural, les aumenta y hace que mis rizos suave y manejable. Pero aquí viene la gran PERO: el olor es horrible, es lo suficientemente fuerte como para exterminar a las cucarachas! El olor no desaparece después de un tiempo y me da un dolor de cabeza, a pesar de que no soy la fragancia delicada. Voy a terminar la botella, pero no volverá a comprar (lo cual es triste ya que me gusta cómo funciona!). Oler antes de comprarlo para ver si se puede tolerar el olor.
Lindsey S.
Love this, one of my favorite dry bar products. Best leave in conditioner I have tried!! My hair feels great and it gives it a nice healthy appearance. I have tried others and this is the best. It's smells great. I put it on wet hair then dry as normal!! No sticky residue.
Demitria Z.
This brand is everything!!! The absolute best! I'm obessed with everything they have to offer! I always buy mine from Ulta and have never had a product from them that I don't like! It's not cheap, but you pay for what you get! Sometimes it's worth it to splurge!
Danielle O.
West Miami, FL
A-Maze-ing. First encounter with this product was at the drybar. My hair is wavy and thick so it usually tangles when wet, using this made it so easy to brush thought and left it super soft afterwards.
Chloe H.
 This product is truly amazing and incredible I love it so much it is best for damage repair hydration and for shine it is very effective to your hair it is pricey but worth it I love it a lot I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would definitely buy this product
natalie b.
it makes my hair really soft and i love it. everyone asked what i'm using when they play with my hair and i tell them, it keeps my hair moist and it helps for damaged hair. i can afford it. one of my favorite products i buy a bottle like every month. it's great
Sam P.
If you want your hair sleek, with volume, and as soft as a feather than this leave in conditioner is right for you. 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Love this product!

back