Drybar

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Love this for my hair. After I straighten my hair it leaves my hair so soft and smooth. Leaves it very shiny also. Super straight. I always get compliments when I use this.
5 / 5
I put off using this product for awhile and I regret it because it’s absolutely amazing! Using this before blow drying your hair makes it so silky and smooth with no frizz at all! It also smells amazing which is a huge plus for me!
5 / 5
Drybar's Miracle Smooth Sealant is a true hair care gem for those seeking frizz-free, sleek perfection. This lightweight serum effortlessly transforms unruly hair into a smooth, polished mane. The formula not only tames frizz but also provides a protective barrier against humidity, ensuring a lasting, salon-quality finish. What sets it apart is its versatility—whether applied on damp or dry hair, it delivers consistent results without weighing hair down. The serum's nourishing ingredients, including camellia oil and shea butter, contribute to a silky texture and add a touch of hydration. The subtle, pleasant scent is an extra treat, leaving hair smelling fresh. The pump dispenser makes application mess-free and allows for controlled usage. Drybar's Miracle Smooth Sealant is a must-have for those looking to effortlessly achieve a sleek, glossy look without compromising on hair health. It's a salon secret made accessible for everyday styling, making it an essential addition to any hair care routine.