Drybar

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Drybar's Miracle Smooth Sealant is a true hair care gem for those seeking frizz-free, sleek perfection. This lightweight serum effortlessly transforms unruly hair into a smooth, polished mane. The formula not only tames frizz but also provides a protective barrier against humidity, ensuring a lasting, salon-quality finish. What sets it apart is its versatility—whether applied on damp or dry hair, it delivers consistent results without weighing hair down. The serum's nourishing ingredients, including camellia oil and shea butter, contribute to a silky texture and add a touch of hydration. The subtle, pleasant scent is an extra treat, leaving hair smelling fresh. The pump dispenser makes application mess-free and allows for controlled usage. Drybar's Miracle Smooth Sealant is a must-have for those looking to effortlessly achieve a sleek, glossy look without compromising on hair health. It's a salon secret made accessible for everyday styling, making it an essential addition to any hair care routine.
5 / 5
This miracle smoothing sealant has definitely helped my hair a lot specially when am styling it with a heat tool. My hair gets so frizzy but the sealant controls the frizz so good. I have definitely been sensitive to sens recently due to my pregnancy, but this smells so good to me !
5 / 5
I bought the Drybar Smoothing sealant on Black Friday and have to say how impressed I am with this sealant. I sprayed it on then dried my hair. It looks fantastic!! My hair dry time was even reduced. It looks great, smoothed and has a shine to it. It isn’t greasy nor does it feel dirty. I can’t wait into try other Drybar Glass products.