drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #53 in Dry Shampoo

Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Melissa B.
Mi cabello queda genial me encanta esta marca porque da un brillo que pocas lo hacen el cabello no se ve graso
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love this product! I have tried several different types of dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. Most of the dry shampoos I have tried leave my hair feeling weird and sticky. This product leaves my hair looking smooth and clean as ever!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I was given this as a gift and really like the reliability of having this pocket size product in my purse. Especially living in the south with the humidity, it’s a winner. I would purchase this in the future.
Jaime N.
This dry shampoo leaves my hair super clean after not showering. It is perfect to take on the road with you!
Natalie r.
austin
I travel all the time with my family and when I am so tired of being on a plane all day long and don’t feel like taking so long washing my hair this product is so amazing and it’s so hard to find good travel hair products on planes
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
This saved my life when I traveled to Central America on a medical mission trip! I had water every other day so I couldn’t wash my hair as often as I wanted so the dry shampoo came in handy. I had NO residue and it actually controlled my oil (I have very oily hair when dirty). A must have in your travel pack.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging