drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #57 in Dry Shampoo

Chirly S.
EU QUERO
ENDEREÇO: DELMIRO GOUVEIA ALAGOAS
BAIRRO: CENTRO
RUA: DA LAGOA
NOME CHIRLY DA SILVA VIEIRA
Mariana D.
I used this shampoo after getting it from a friend. I see why she gave it away. Alot of residue smells great but thats it. better as a perfume than dry shampoo. felt sticky left my hair frizzy and just looked awful. Would not ever recommend this product
Jessica W.
Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.
Misha S.
Owings Mills, MD
I wasn't even able to try it because the smell was so off putting to me. I washed it out right away. The smell is so strong and very aggressive. Will not purchase again.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got the drybar detox travel size dry shampoo from Ulta. I love dry shampoos, they usually work well with my thick, wavy, colored bleach blonde hair! And dry bar is supposed to be a highly recommended brand that so many people love, so I thought I'd try it out. It can be pricey, but I thought might as well try the travel size than buy a larger bottle, and I'm glad I did. Because my thick coarse hair can normally take ALOT of dry shampoo but I barely sprayed any in my hair and immediately the texture changed and my hair was extremely dry, looked like stringy instead of my normal natural waves, and it was knotty after application. It definitely took out any oils if there were any from missing a wash, but with all the other effects, this dry shampoo was a no go for me. I'd much rather but Batiste for $8.99, it works amazing in my hair without altering it negatively AT ALL. I'm sorry but I would not buy dry bar's dry shampoo again "detox" because it sucked the life out of my hair and shrivled it like a prune! Also a co worker even noticed when I used it a second time and said what did you do different to your hair, because I don't like it, don't use that product again! Would not recommend to others.
shaleen c.
Regina
Its a decent dry shampoo, I like it but I prefer the powder from lush way better! But I was willing to try new things!
Sindy A.
Ele é muito bom quando seu cabelo está sujo ele é muito bom para quando tipo voce estiver com o cabelo sujo mas você tem que lavar depois né, ele é resultado estancado estou satisfeita sim e compraria demovo
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Danyell D.
West Fargo, ND
Made my hair a little greasy, but smelled great. Worked great for my daughters hair. Perfect travel size for my bag.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I'm happy with. This one left my hair feeling dirtier than when I started and weighed down. I may have used a little too much but that's what I needed to get the job done!