drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR

Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I will say that this is a great dry shampoo, but I am just shocked at the price. I am pretty sure that the DOVE dry shampoo can do the same thing for a fraction of the cost. Overall good product, but too much money.
Misha S.
Owings Mills, MD
I wasn't even able to try it because the smell was so off putting to me. I washed it out right away. The smell is so strong and very aggressive. Will not purchase again.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
I really enjoy this dry shampoo, it absorbs the oil from your hair and leaves it feeling very nice! I can go 4 days without washing my hair, is highly recommend
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Love this dry shampoo. I just spray leave it a few minutes & brush. Has a amazing scent & doesn't leave a residue. I use it a few times a wk. Highly recommend
Melissa C.
I try to bring this with me when traveling and it works wonders as a quick refresh when you get off the plane. It doesn't leave a residue and it looks great.
Jackie L.
Perfect size for travel. I definitely keep buying it. Compared with other ones this is my favorite. I can go 2 days without shampooing my hair, not residue.
Amber D.
Sikeston, MO
Hands down the best! Most dry shampoos smell like vintage year perfume and alot of times too strong. This isn't and also doesn't cause buildup on the scalp!
Aiyana C.
Denver, CO
When I do not feel like showering this is my go to! When I don't shower I can go up to 5 days with this productive. This has been my favorite for years!!!
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I got this as a sample
I liked the way it smelt
I haven't used too many dye shampoos
But when I do I love the way it gives that extra volume to your hair
Aubrey A.
Destin
Perfect for travel, gets rid of odor in hair and refreshed oily roots. Great for traveling or carrying in purse for on the go root lift or style refresh