drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #58 in Dry Shampoo

Lauren J.
I love dry bar products. They usually make my hair feel super clean. I read some great reviews about this dry shampoo and how it's amazing. So, I saw the travel size and decided to test it out before going for a full size. I don't hate this product, but I don't love it. I didn't see much of a difference between this and the batiste dry shampoo. Maybe it's just because I just started using this. I may give it a couple more tries too see if it does anything. But, so far, it's just basic dry shampoo to me.
Zoe D.
Plant City, FL
I love this product! Most dry shampoos leave a film on your hair and I hate it but this one dose not do that! I can go up to 5 days without washing my hair when I use this product!
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
This is great for traveling when you might not have time to blow out your hair . It left the texture of my hair smooth , not sticky or matted like some dry shampoo's can do .
Allie R.
Absolutely the best product I've ever used when it comes to dry shampoo. Doesn't leave huge amounts of residue and consistently makes my hair look fresh and excellent.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Smells great, sprays onto my roots well and makes my hair look like it was just washed. I purchased this item because it was giving some the purchase towards breast cancer research and fell in love. This is my #1 travel essential. I am completely satisfied with the product.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My friend had this when she came to visit and I used some. I didn't know what it was at first. I used some and it was great. But don't use too much. Made that mistake the first time. Whoops! I've never seen in stores. I think you can buy online and in their direct store. I would recommend
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Never been a big fan of dry shampoo's before, they always leave my hair feeling greasier than my hair did before. I tried drybar's dry shampoo and I promise you I did not have to shower for three days (even though that is pretty gross). If you're traveling and want to freshen up this is the stuff!
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Scent is a little strong and it's a little pricey. However, this formula worked well with my hair compared to several other brands I've tried. My hair didn't feel as dirty as it usually does after use of dry shampoo.
Taylor G.
I loved this because it's one of the only travel sized dry shampoos. It's perfect on the go, especially on a hot day when my hair may start to look greasy from sweating. As far as the product goes, it has a great smell and works great!