Add a Photo

emily g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 16, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I loved the smell of this! Not a strong scent but smells good. Doesn't leave a white coat on scalp. There's no residue. Makes my roots dry and when I haven't touched up my roots, it makes it less noticeable. When using this I can extend my hair washes to 4 days!! Love it!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
April 20, 2017, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bedford
June 8, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I absolutely LOVE this travel size shampoo. I sometimes go 7-8 days without washing my hair. It also adds texture to my hair, which is thin. The smell is great and it doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos. I would absolutely buy it again!
Christina M.
Christina M.
March 11, 2017, 3:51 a.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I love this product!! It's so easy to work into the hair and doesn't leave any white residue like
Other dry shampoos. I try not to wash my hair a lot because I'm growing it and I want to keep it healthy and this keeps me fresh in between shampoos!
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
May 8, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This is so good for my hair. My hair is oily my sometimes and this brings it back to normal. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair gets oily through the week. It works wonders for mine and it's so pretty!
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio , TX
March 9, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
The size of this is awesome. Fits right into my purse for touch ups. It does not leave residue and I have very dark hair. The smell isn't too strong and I use it a few times a day. I am satisfied with this product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
May 5, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
It's great, works and even did amazing when I had black hair. I only buy the travel size because I really only need this on the go. Smells nice and the packaging is super cute, I buy over and over again
Raven M.
Raven M.
West Covina, CA
June 6, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I have recently used The drybar limited edition detox dry shampoo in my hair and would definitely recommend this product. I am a stay at home mother that's always on the go and this keeps my hair clean for 3 days before my next hair wash.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
May 19, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo can definitely give you several days between washes. I love that it comes in a travel spray to keep in my purse in case I'm in a hurry in the morning. I recommend this to everyone!
Jillie R.
Jillie R.
April 12, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I bought this when going on a camping trip and it was well worth the money. It kept my hair looking great while not using up lots of water. It was so fantastic that i even continued to use it once i came home