drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR

Sindy A.
Ele é muito bom quando seu cabelo está sujo ele é muito bom para quando tipo voce estiver com o cabelo sujo mas você tem que lavar depois né, ele é resultado estancado estou satisfeita sim e compraria demovo
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
My go to dry shampoo. I have very fine hair and often struggle with products weighing it down. This is the only dry shampoo I have found that absorbs grease without being heavy!
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I'm happy with. This one left my hair feeling dirtier than when I started and weighed down. I may have used a little too much but that's what I needed to get the job done!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love drybar. It's my dirty little secret. I carry it after work outs and when I'm trying to squeeze one more day out of my hair. There is no build up and r works miracles on my thick hair
Jessica R.
Perfect for traveling. Since it is hard to bring products with you anymore, this is perfect for on the go! My hair still looks great after several days with this product. There is no reside build up. I would absolutely buy this product again and look forward to it!
Jessica W.
Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.
Lauren J.
I love dry bar products. They usually make my hair feel super clean. I read some great reviews about this dry shampoo and how it's amazing. So, I saw the travel size and decided to test it out before going for a full size. I don't hate this product, but I don't love it. I didn't see much of a difference between this and the batiste dry shampoo. Maybe it's just because I just started using this. I may give it a couple more tries too see if it does anything. But, so far, it's just basic dry shampoo to me.
Zoe D.
Plant City, FL
I love this product! Most dry shampoos leave a film on your hair and I hate it but this one dose not do that! I can go up to 5 days without washing my hair when I use this product!
Carissa M.
Kings park , NY
This is great for traveling when you might not have time to blow out your hair . It left the texture of my hair smooth , not sticky or matted like some dry shampoo's can do .
Allie R.
Absolutely the best product I've ever used when it comes to dry shampoo. Doesn't leave huge amounts of residue and consistently makes my hair look fresh and excellent.