drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #47 in Dry Shampoo

emily g.
emily g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the smell of this! Not a strong scent but smells good. Doesn't leave a white coat on scalp. There's no residue. Makes my roots dry and when I haven't touched up my roots, it makes it less noticeable. When using this I can extend my hair washes to 4 days!! Love it!
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I travel constantly and this travel size is my saving grace. My hair tends to get oily on flights so this product is my go to for airplane touch ups. Dry bar is the only hair products that I use so this dry shampoo was a must!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bedford
I absolutely LOVE this travel size shampoo. I sometimes go 7-8 days without washing my hair. It also adds texture to my hair, which is thin. The smell is great and it doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos. I would absolutely buy it again!
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is so good for my hair. My hair is oily my sometimes and this brings it back to normal. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair gets oily through the week. It works wonders for mine and it's so pretty!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! It's so easy to work into the hair and doesn't leave any white residue like
Other dry shampoos. I try not to wash my hair a lot because I'm growing it and I want to keep it healthy and this keeps me fresh in between shampoos!
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The size of this is awesome. Fits right into my purse for touch ups. It does not leave residue and I have very dark hair. The smell isn't too strong and I use it a few times a day. I am satisfied with this product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
It's great, works and even did amazing when I had black hair. I only buy the travel size because I really only need this on the go. Smells nice and the packaging is super cute, I buy over and over again
Raven M.
Raven M.
West Covina , CA
I have recently used The drybar limited edition detox dry shampoo in my hair and would definitely recommend this product. I am a stay at home mother that's always on the go and this keeps my hair clean for 3 days before my next hair wash.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
This dry shampoo can definitely give you several days between washes. I love that it comes in a travel spray to keep in my purse in case I'm in a hurry in the morning. I recommend this to everyone!