drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #52 in Dry Shampoo

Sindy A.
Ele é muito bom quando seu cabelo está sujo ele é muito bom para quando tipo voce estiver com o cabelo sujo mas você tem que lavar depois né, ele é resultado estancado estou satisfeita sim e compraria demovo
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to dry shampoo. I have very fine hair and often struggle with products weighing it down. This is the only dry shampoo I have found that absorbs grease without being heavy!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love drybar. It's my dirty little secret. I carry it after work outs and when I'm trying to squeeze one more day out of my hair. There is no build up and r works miracles on my thick hair
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I'm happy with. This one left my hair feeling dirtier than when I started and weighed down. I may have used a little too much but that's what I needed to get the job done!
Jessica R.
Perfect for traveling. Since it is hard to bring products with you anymore, this is perfect for on the go! My hair still looks great after several days with this product. There is no reside build up. I would absolutely buy this product again and look forward to it!
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.
Zoe D.
Plant City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Most dry shampoos leave a film on your hair and I hate it but this one dose not do that! I can go up to 5 days without washing my hair when I use this product!
Carissa M.
Kings park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for traveling when you might not have time to blow out your hair . It left the texture of my hair smooth , not sticky or matted like some dry shampoo's can do .
Allie R.
Absolutely the best product I've ever used when it comes to dry shampoo. Doesn't leave huge amounts of residue and consistently makes my hair look fresh and excellent.
Prachi P.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good dry shampoo. one of the best ones i have come across. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or grimy the next day. i would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a higher end dry shampoo. Instantly cleans and absorbs all oils in hair.