Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tierney W.
Tierney W.
Arlington, VA

Smells fantastic and makes my hair look full and clean. I can go about 1-2 days without washing my fine hair when I use this.
dianna f.
dianna f.

I love this it works well and great also smells great it works good, I'm excited to re purchase this product once again
Danyell D.
Danyell D.
West Fargo, ND

Made my hair a little greasy, but smelled great. Worked great for my daughters hair. Perfect travel size for my bag.
A B.
A B.
Thompsons Station, TN

Perfect for on the go! Leaves my hair feeling and smelling fresh all day. Fits perfect in my purse or work tote!
Juels T.
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD

Beautiful product i cant wait to go buy the full size! It really volumizes & cleans the oils from your hair.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Not the best and not the worst. it ok I love the smell more than anything to be honest.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

There's a good amount of shampoo in this little container that is airplane approved.
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA

This is perfect to travel with and use !!!! The only thing it's limited edition
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I love dry bar products. They usually make my hair feel super clean. I read some great reviews about this dry shampoo and how it's amazing. So, I saw the travel size and decided to test it out before going for a full size. I don't hate this product, but I don't love it. I didn't see much of a difference between this and the batiste dry shampoo. Maybe it's just because I just started using this. I may give it a couple more tries too see if it does anything. But, so far, it's just basic dry shampoo to me.
Kira N.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI

Picked this up at sephora a while ago, and it is a wonderful dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a residue, and it gives AWESOME volume. Plus, the little bottle is perfect to stick in the purse for on the run! My only complaint is the price tag, which is kind of steep. But the product itself is fabulous if you can justify the price!

Join Now