Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I really enjoy this dry shampoo, it absorbs the oil from your hair and leaves it feeling very nice! I can go 4 days without washing my hair, is highly recommend
Jackie L.
Jackie L.

Perfect size for travel. I definitely keep buying it. Compared with other ones this is my favorite. I can go 2 days without shampooing my hair, not residue.
Aiyana C.
Aiyana C.
Denver, CO

When I do not feel like showering this is my go to! When I don't shower I can go up to 5 days with this productive. This has been my favorite for years!!!
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA

I got this as a sample
I liked the way it smelt
I haven't used too many dye shampoos
But when I do I love the way it gives that extra volume to your hair
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA

Love love love this. Cute and easy to toss into your bag. Smells great and keeps the hair looking fresh and clean all day. Worth the splurge completely .
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , Ky

I love taking this on the go. drybar is a hair changer. It smells great and it makes your hair look great even on the go. Go it drybar detox dry shampoo
Justine A.
Justine A.

I received this from a friend. It is an amazing dry shampoo. Drybar makes some amazing products. I love that they are available at Sephora and Ulta.
Alyss E.
Alyss E.
Lancaster, TX

This Dry Shampoo is AMAZING!! I love how it cleanses my hair without leaving it dry. My hair is always soft & bouncy after using this product.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

Worked great and saved a lot of time on a trip. The size is awesome. I like the scent and the fact that there was no white residue in my hair.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beacon Falls, CT

Drybar dry shampoo is AMAZING!!! Doesn't leave residue behind. Leave hair feeling light and clean unlike some other dry shampoos I have used.

Join Now