drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #64 in Dry Shampoo

Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This is the dry shampoo I use religiously because it is so amazingly effective. This product has kept my hair fresh for five days without washing my hair (to be fair I was camping). It smells amazing and doesn't leave behind a powdery/white residue like most dry shampoos. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I love drybar!! My hair looks amazing and smells great too! It is truly amazing!! I can go at least 4 days without washing my hair! I would recommend this product to others!! Yes, will buy it again!!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Shickshinny, PA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Nick G.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I have black, medium length, very curly hair and washing my hair everyday while travelling gets tedious so using the drybar travel dry shampoo made things super convenient while I was on the road. It's light, easy to use, and pretty straightforward.
Trang N.
Trang N.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
It is really helpful for me because I went to work out usually so washing my hair every night is a problem but this product help me . I can go out without washing for 2 days. And no residue after washing  . I would love to buy more of this .
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I used this shampoo after getting it from a friend. I see why she gave it away. Alot of residue smells great but thats it. better as a perfume than dry shampoo. felt sticky left my hair frizzy and just looked awful. Would not ever recommend this product
Aira D.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This is great stuff for when you travel at night and you get to the airport and you want to look decent because you have something to do or you're running errands. It makes your hair look nice and clean and it's not heavy. It's good for when you're on the run and your hair doesn't look 100%.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!