drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #58 in Dry Shampoo

Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Raven M.
West Covina , CA
I have recently used The drybar limited edition detox dry shampoo in my hair and would definitely recommend this product. I am a stay at home mother that's always on the go and this keeps my hair clean for 3 days before my next hair wash.
Danielle B.
It's great, works and even did amazing when I had black hair. I only buy the travel size because I really only need this on the go. Smells nice and the packaging is super cute, I buy over and over again
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This is a perfect dry shampoo for when your hair is not looking amazing but you don't have time to wash it yet. My hair still looks and feels pretty even though it hasn't been washed yet.
Sindy A.
Ele é muito bom quando seu cabelo está sujo ele é muito bom para quando tipo voce estiver com o cabelo sujo mas você tem que lavar depois né, ele é resultado estancado estou satisfeita sim e compraria demovo
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
My go to dry shampoo. I have very fine hair and often struggle with products weighing it down. This is the only dry shampoo I have found that absorbs grease without being heavy!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love drybar. It's my dirty little secret. I carry it after work outs and when I'm trying to squeeze one more day out of my hair. There is no build up and r works miracles on my thick hair
Jessica R.
Perfect for traveling. Since it is hard to bring products with you anymore, this is perfect for on the go! My hair still looks great after several days with this product. There is no reside build up. I would absolutely buy this product again and look forward to it!
Jessica W.
Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.