drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #53 in Dry Shampoo

Mariana D.
I used this shampoo after getting it from a friend. I see why she gave it away. Alot of residue smells great but thats it. better as a perfume than dry shampoo. felt sticky left my hair frizzy and just looked awful. Would not ever recommend this product
Danielle J.
Bedford
I absolutely LOVE this travel size shampoo. I sometimes go 7-8 days without washing my hair. It also adds texture to my hair, which is thin. The smell is great and it doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos. I would absolutely buy it again!
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
This is great stuff for when you travel at night and you get to the airport and you want to look decent because you have something to do or you're running errands. It makes your hair look nice and clean and it's not heavy. It's good for when you're on the run and your hair doesn't look 100%.
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ
Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
I travel constantly and this travel size is my saving grace. My hair tends to get oily on flights so this product is my go to for airplane touch ups. Dry bar is the only hair products that I use so this dry shampoo was a must!
Christina M.
I love this product!! It's so easy to work into the hair and doesn't leave any white residue like
Other dry shampoos. I try not to wash my hair a lot because I'm growing it and I want to keep it healthy and this keeps me fresh in between shampoos!
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is so good for my hair. My hair is oily my sometimes and this brings it back to normal. I would recommend this to anyone who's hair gets oily through the week. It works wonders for mine and it's so pretty!
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The size of this is awesome. Fits right into my purse for touch ups. It does not leave residue and I have very dark hair. The smell isn't too strong and I use it a few times a day. I am satisfied with this product.
Danielle B.
It's great, works and even did amazing when I had black hair. I only buy the travel size because I really only need this on the go. Smells nice and the packaging is super cute, I buy over and over again