Add a Photo

#53 in Dry Shampoo
Photo (1)
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.

I love drybar!! My hair looks amazing and smells great too! It is truly amazing!! I can go at least 4 days without washing my hair! I would recommend this product to others!! Yes, will buy it again!!
Mildred L.
Mildred L.
Dover, Pa

This is a perfect dry shampoo for when your hair is not looking amazing but you don't have time to wash it yet. My hair still looks and feels pretty even though it hasn't been washed yet.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS

My go to dry shampoo. I have very fine hair and often struggle with products weighing it down. This is the only dry shampoo I have found that absorbs grease without being heavy!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Lindenhurst, NY

This is great for traveling when you might not have time to blow out your hair . It left the texture of my hair smooth , not sticky or matted like some dry shampoo's can do .
Misha S.
Misha S.
Owings Mills, MD

I wasn't even able to try it because the smell was so off putting to me. I washed it out right away. The smell is so strong and very aggressive. Will not purchase again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Poca, WV

Loved it made my hair shiny and soft, no greasy feeling or dryness, It left it untangled and frizz free. I will definitely recommend to family and friends, coworkers
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I really enjoy this dry shampoo, it absorbs the oil from your hair and leaves it feeling very nice! I can go 4 days without washing my hair, is highly recommend
Jackie L.
Jackie L.

Perfect size for travel. I definitely keep buying it. Compared with other ones this is my favorite. I can go 2 days without shampooing my hair, not residue.
Aiyana C.
Aiyana C.
Denver, CO

When I do not feel like showering this is my go to! When I don't shower I can go up to 5 days with this productive. This has been my favorite for years!!!