drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #53 in Dry Shampoo

Danielle B.
This product is a lifesaver. One of my co-workers introduced me to drybar because she liked their business model and I've been testing them out a little at a time since then. I love this product and it's great on the go.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
This is the dry shampoo I use religiously because it is so amazingly effective. This product has kept my hair fresh for five days without washing my hair (to be fair I was camping). It smells amazing and doesn't leave behind a powdery/white residue like most dry shampoos. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
Suzanne C.
I love drybar!! My hair looks amazing and smells great too! It is truly amazing!! I can go at least 4 days without washing my hair! I would recommend this product to others!! Yes, will buy it again!!
emily g.
I loved the smell of this! Not a strong scent but smells good. Doesn't leave a white coat on scalp. There's no residue. Makes my roots dry and when I haven't touched up my roots, it makes it less noticeable. When using this I can extend my hair washes to 4 days!! Love it!
Heather G.
I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Christina K.
Aston , PA
BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Cassie S.
Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have black, medium length, very curly hair and washing my hair everyday while travelling gets tedious so using the drybar travel dry shampoo made things super convenient while I was on the road. It's light, easy to use, and pretty straightforward.
Trang N.
East Hanover, NJ
It is really helpful for me because I went to work out usually so washing my hair every night is a problem but this product help me . I can go out without washing for 2 days. And no residue after washing  . I would love to buy more of this .