drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #48 in Dry Shampoo

Fahren W.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I got the drybar detox travel size dry shampoo from Ulta. I love dry shampoos, they usually work well with my thick, wavy, colored bleach blonde hair! And dry bar is supposed to be a highly recommended brand that so many people love, so I thought I'd try it out. It can be pricey, but I thought might as well try the travel size than buy a larger bottle, and I'm glad I did. Because my thick coarse hair can normally take ALOT of dry shampoo but I barely sprayed any in my hair and immediately the texture changed and my hair was extremely dry, looked like stringy instead of my normal natural waves, and it was knotty after application. It definitely took out any oils if there were any from missing a wash, but with all the other effects, this dry shampoo was a no go for me. I'd much rather but Batiste for $8.99, it works amazing in my hair without altering it negatively AT ALL. I'm sorry but I would not buy dry bar's dry shampoo again "detox" because it sucked the life out of my hair and shrivled it like a prune! Also a co worker even noticed when I used it a second time and said what did you do different to your hair, because I don't like it, don't use that product again! Would not recommend to others.
Kira N.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Picked this up at sephora a while ago, and it is a wonderful dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a residue, and it gives AWESOME volume. Plus, the little bottle is perfect to stick in the purse for on the run! My only complaint is the price tag, which is kind of steep. But the product itself is fabulous if you can justify the price!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This really works. Especially for long hair. Didn't have time to shampoo and dry? Just spray a bit in, brush and go. It is not cleaning, but more like fluffing for another day.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo is with out a doubt the best I have ever used! I love that it comes in a travel size since I hate checking my bags and the smell along makes me love it! Having dark brown hair it doesn't leave that gray coloring like so many others do! It gives lift and volume and just what you need to give you hair that little something. You could use this on clean or "dirty" hair for texture and volume
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Never been a big fan of dry shampoo's before, they always leave my hair feeling greasier than my hair did before. I tried drybar's dry shampoo and I promise you I did not have to shower for three days (even though that is pretty gross). If you're traveling and want to freshen up this is the stuff!
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
The travel size dry shampoo is great. I love to toss it in my bag when I go to the gym so I can feel fresh if I have errands to run after. The dry bar dry shampoo is great. I can go 2 days without drying my hair but often I will use the dry shampoo in between washes for the fresh look and feeling as I do have an oily scalp at times. I would definitely buy this product again.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I use this product on those days when I need to wash my hair, but I'm going somewhere and want it styled. I spray it right on the roots and lift up my top layer to get the roots underneath. I let it sit for about 2 minutes and then I finger through it and brush it out! It adds volume and absorbs all of my oils! I keep one in my bathroom and one in my glove box in the car! SO helpful for on the go!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.