drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #56 in Dry Shampoo

Heather G.
I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have black, medium length, very curly hair and washing my hair everyday while travelling gets tedious so using the drybar travel dry shampoo made things super convenient while I was on the road. It's light, easy to use, and pretty straightforward.
Trang N.
East Hanover, NJ
It is really helpful for me because I went to work out usually so washing my hair every night is a problem but this product help me . I can go out without washing for 2 days. And no residue after washing  . I would love to buy more of this .
Danielle J.
Bedford
I absolutely LOVE this travel size shampoo. I sometimes go 7-8 days without washing my hair. It also adds texture to my hair, which is thin. The smell is great and it doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos. I would absolutely buy it again!
Mariana D.
I used this shampoo after getting it from a friend. I see why she gave it away. Alot of residue smells great but thats it. better as a perfume than dry shampoo. felt sticky left my hair frizzy and just looked awful. Would not ever recommend this product
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
This is great stuff for when you travel at night and you get to the airport and you want to look decent because you have something to do or you're running errands. It makes your hair look nice and clean and it's not heavy. It's good for when you're on the run and your hair doesn't look 100%.
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love this product! I have tried several different types of dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. Most of the dry shampoos I have tried leave my hair feeling weird and sticky. This product leaves my hair looking smooth and clean as ever!
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ
Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.