drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #47 in Dry Shampoo

Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is with out a doubt the best I have ever used! I love that it comes in a travel size since I hate checking my bags and the smell along makes me love it! Having dark brown hair it doesn't leave that gray coloring like so many others do! It gives lift and volume and just what you need to give you hair that little something. You could use this on clean or "dirty" hair for texture and volume
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never been a big fan of dry shampoo's before, they always leave my hair feeling greasier than my hair did before. I tried drybar's dry shampoo and I promise you I did not have to shower for three days (even though that is pretty gross). If you're traveling and want to freshen up this is the stuff!
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
The travel size dry shampoo is great. I love to toss it in my bag when I go to the gym so I can feel fresh if I have errands to run after. The dry bar dry shampoo is great. I can go 2 days without drying my hair but often I will use the dry shampoo in between washes for the fresh look and feeling as I do have an oily scalp at times. I would definitely buy this product again.
Elizabeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a lifesaver. One of my co-workers introduced me to drybar because she liked their business model and I've been testing them out a little at a time since then. I love this product and it's great on the go.
Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA
I use this product on those days when I need to wash my hair, but I'm going somewhere and want it styled. I spray it right on the roots and lift up my top layer to get the roots underneath. I let it sit for about 2 minutes and then I finger through it and brush it out! It adds volume and absorbs all of my oils! I keep one in my bathroom and one in my glove box in the car! SO helpful for on the go!!
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the dry shampoo I use religiously because it is so amazingly effective. This product has kept my hair fresh for five days without washing my hair (to be fair I was camping). It smells amazing and doesn't leave behind a powdery/white residue like most dry shampoos. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way.