Add a Photo

#55 in Dry Shampoo
Photo (1)
Mari T.
Mari T.

I ha e a love /hate relationship with the dry hair shampoo because although it does help my hair smell fresh it leaves my hair feeling kind of sticky and hard I rather just take my time and washing it in the shower
Georgia F.
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL

I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I'm happy with. This one left my hair feeling dirtier than when I started and weighed down. I may have used a little too much but that's what I needed to get the job done!
Jillie R.
Jillie R.

I bought this when going on a camping trip and it was well worth the money. It kept my hair looking great while not using up lots of water. It was so fantastic that i even continued to use it once i came home
Cody W.
Cody W.

Got this as a sample, never really used dry shampoo until I was out of town and was forced to go out with the girls . This aced my mane! I went from a 10 day oily haired girl to a fab fresh bouncy haired gal
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.

I love drybar!! My hair looks amazing and smells great too! It is truly amazing!! I can go at least 4 days without washing my hair! I would recommend this product to others!! Yes, will buy it again!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS

My go to dry shampoo. I have very fine hair and often struggle with products weighing it down. This is the only dry shampoo I have found that absorbs grease without being heavy!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Lindenhurst, NY

This is great for traveling when you might not have time to blow out your hair . It left the texture of my hair smooth , not sticky or matted like some dry shampoo's can do .
Misha S.
Misha S.
Owings Mills, MD

I wasn't even able to try it because the smell was so off putting to me. I washed it out right away. The smell is so strong and very aggressive. Will not purchase again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Got this for my honeymoon and boy was I upset. It left my hair cakey and did NOT blend in, leaving flakes. Unfortunately, it weighed my hair Down & failed to deliver.
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Poca, WV

Loved it made my hair shiny and soft, no greasy feeling or dryness, It left it untangled and frizz free. I will definitely recommend to family and friends, coworkers

Join Now