Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Aston , Pa

BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Prachi P.
Prachi P.
Canton, Mi

This is a really good dry shampoo. one of the best ones i have come across. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or grimy the next day. i would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a higher end dry shampoo. Instantly cleans and absorbs all oils in hair.
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love this product!! It's so easy to work into the hair and doesn't leave any white residue like
Other dry shampoos. I try not to wash my hair a lot because I'm growing it and I want to keep it healthy and this keeps me fresh in between shampoos!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I loved this because it's one of the only travel sized dry shampoos. It's perfect on the go, especially on a hot day when my hair may start to look greasy from sweating. As far as the product goes, it has a great smell and works great!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Scent is a little strong and it's a little pricey. However, this formula worked well with my hair compared to several other brands I've tried. My hair didn't feel as dirty as it usually does after use of dry shampoo.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX

The size of this is awesome. Fits right into my purse for touch ups. It does not leave residue and I have very dark hair. The smell isn't too strong and I use it a few times a day. I am satisfied with this product.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Alliston , On

Not all dry shampoos are equal. So leave a really white residue. This one does not :) it helps me get an extra two days out of a blow dry. it is also affordable compared to other brands you would find at sephora.
Georgia F.
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL

I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I'm happy with. This one left my hair feeling dirtier than when I started and weighed down. I may have used a little too much but that's what I needed to get the job done!
Cody W.
Cody W.

Got this as a sample, never really used dry shampoo until I was out of town and was forced to go out with the girls . This aced my mane! I went from a 10 day oily haired girl to a fab fresh bouncy haired gal

Join Now