Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ

Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA

Smells great, sprays onto my roots well and makes my hair look like it was just washed. I purchased this item because it was giving some the purchase towards breast cancer research and fell in love. This is my #1 travel essential. I am completely satisfied with the product.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Aston , Pa

BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Prachi P.
Prachi P.
Canton, Mi

This is a really good dry shampoo. one of the best ones i have come across. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or grimy the next day. i would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a higher end dry shampoo. Instantly cleans and absorbs all oils in hair.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Trang N.
Trang N.
East Hanover, NJ

It is really helpful for me because I went to work out usually so washing my hair every night is a problem but this product help me . I can go out without washing for 2 days. And no residue after washing  . I would love to buy more of this .
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love this product!! It's so easy to work into the hair and doesn't leave any white residue like
Other dry shampoos. I try not to wash my hair a lot because I'm growing it and I want to keep it healthy and this keeps me fresh in between shampoos!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I loved this because it's one of the only travel sized dry shampoos. It's perfect on the go, especially on a hot day when my hair may start to look greasy from sweating. As far as the product goes, it has a great smell and works great!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Scent is a little strong and it's a little pricey. However, this formula worked well with my hair compared to several other brands I've tried. My hair didn't feel as dirty as it usually does after use of dry shampoo.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX

The size of this is awesome. Fits right into my purse for touch ups. It does not leave residue and I have very dark hair. The smell isn't too strong and I use it a few times a day. I am satisfied with this product.

Join Now