drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #58 in Dry Shampoo

Elizabeth O.
I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
This saved my life when I traveled to Central America on a medical mission trip! I had water every other day so I couldn’t wash my hair as often as I wanted so the dry shampoo came in handy. I had NO residue and it actually controlled my oil (I have very oily hair when dirty). A must have in your travel pack.
Danielle B.
This product is a lifesaver. One of my co-workers introduced me to drybar because she liked their business model and I've been testing them out a little at a time since then. I love this product and it's great on the go.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
This is the dry shampoo I use religiously because it is so amazingly effective. This product has kept my hair fresh for five days without washing my hair (to be fair I was camping). It smells amazing and doesn't leave behind a powdery/white residue like most dry shampoos. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
emily g.
I loved the smell of this! Not a strong scent but smells good. Doesn't leave a white coat on scalp. There's no residue. Makes my roots dry and when I haven't touched up my roots, it makes it less noticeable. When using this I can extend my hair washes to 4 days!! Love it!
Christina K.
Shickshinny, PA
BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.
Cassie S.
Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Heather G.
I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.