Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL

I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA

I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA

I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ

Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA

Smells great, sprays onto my roots well and makes my hair look like it was just washed. I purchased this item because it was giving some the purchase towards breast cancer research and fell in love. This is my #1 travel essential. I am completely satisfied with the product.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Aston , Pa

BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!
Prachi P.
Prachi P.
Canton, Mi

This is a really good dry shampoo. one of the best ones i have come across. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or grimy the next day. i would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a higher end dry shampoo. Instantly cleans and absorbs all oils in hair.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

Absolutely love this travel size! I use it in the mornings before putting the rest of the product in my hair. I spray it on my scalp and tease my hair on down. I can use this every other day if I have to skip washing my hair. I will continue to buy this product!
Mariana D.
Mariana D.

I used this shampoo after getting it from a friend. I see why she gave it away. Alot of residue smells great but thats it. better as a perfume than dry shampoo. felt sticky left my hair frizzy and just looked awful. Would not ever recommend this product
Trang N.
Trang N.
East Hanover, NJ

It is really helpful for me because I went to work out usually so washing my hair every night is a problem but this product help me . I can go out without washing for 2 days. And no residue after washing  . I would love to buy more of this .