Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Fahren W.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I got the drybar detox travel size dry shampoo from Ulta. I love dry shampoos, they usually work well with my thick, wavy, colored bleach blonde hair! And dry bar is supposed to be a highly recommended brand that so many people love, so I thought I'd try it out. It can be pricey, but I thought might as well try the travel size than buy a larger bottle, and I'm glad I did. Because my thick coarse hair can normally take ALOT of dry shampoo but I barely sprayed any in my hair and immediately the texture changed and my hair was extremely dry, looked like stringy instead of my normal natural waves, and it was knotty after application. It definitely took out any oils if there were any from missing a wash, but with all the other effects, this dry shampoo was a no go for me. I'd much rather but Batiste for $8.99, it works amazing in my hair without altering it negatively AT ALL. I'm sorry but I would not buy dry bar's dry shampoo again "detox" because it sucked the life out of my hair and shrivled it like a prune! Also a co worker even noticed when I used it a second time and said what did you do different to your hair, because I don't like it, don't use that product again! Would not recommend to others.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This really works. Especially for long hair. Didn't have time to shampoo and dry? Just spray a bit in, brush and go. It is not cleaning, but more like fluffing for another day.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX

This dry shampoo is with out a doubt the best I have ever used! I love that it comes in a travel size since I hate checking my bags and the smell along makes me love it! Having dark brown hair it doesn't leave that gray coloring like so many others do! It gives lift and volume and just what you need to give you hair that little something. You could use this on clean or "dirty" hair for texture and volume
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA

I use this product on those days when I need to wash my hair, but I'm going somewhere and want it styled. I spray it right on the roots and lift up my top layer to get the roots underneath. I let it sit for about 2 minutes and then I finger through it and brush it out! It adds volume and absorbs all of my oils! I keep one in my bathroom and one in my glove box in the car! SO helpful for on the go!!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD

I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA

The travel size dry shampoo is great. I love to toss it in my bag when I go to the gym so I can feel fresh if I have errands to run after. The dry bar dry shampoo is great. I can go 2 days without drying my hair but often I will use the dry shampoo in between washes for the fresh look and feeling as I do have an oily scalp at times. I would definitely buy this product again.
Heather G.
Heather G.

I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Aira D.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX

This is great stuff for when you travel at night and you get to the airport and you want to look decent because you have something to do or you're running errands. It makes your hair look nice and clean and it's not heavy. It's good for when you're on the run and your hair doesn't look 100%.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

My friend had this when she came to visit and I used some. I didn't know what it was at first. I used some and it was great. But don't use too much. Made that mistake the first time. Whoops! I've never seen in stores. I think you can buy online and in their direct store. I would recommend