drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #58 in Dry Shampoo

Natalie r.
austin
I travel all the time with my family and when I am so tired of being on a plane all day long and don’t feel like taking so long washing my hair this product is so amazing and it’s so hard to find good travel hair products on planes
Miranda V.
This product works great and is so cute! I love this dry shampoo! This is my go to brand every single time. It works great for brunettes and doesn’t leave white marks in my hair like other brands have! It really gives my hair volume and makes it smell great!
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Travel shampoo is great for long plane rides where your hair always seems to get greasy! I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel thick and soft without feeling like there is too much buildup!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I was given this as a gift and really like the reliability of having this pocket size product in my purse. Especially living in the south with the humidity, it’s a winner. I would purchase this in the future.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
Picked this up at sephora a while ago, and it is a wonderful dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a residue, and it gives AWESOME volume. Plus, the little bottle is perfect to stick in the purse for on the run! My only complaint is the price tag, which is kind of steep. But the product itself is fabulous if you can justify the price!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This really works. Especially for long hair. Didn't have time to shampoo and dry? Just spray a bit in, brush and go. It is not cleaning, but more like fluffing for another day.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
This dry shampoo is with out a doubt the best I have ever used! I love that it comes in a travel size since I hate checking my bags and the smell along makes me love it! Having dark brown hair it doesn't leave that gray coloring like so many others do! It gives lift and volume and just what you need to give you hair that little something. You could use this on clean or "dirty" hair for texture and volume
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
The travel size dry shampoo is great. I love to toss it in my bag when I go to the gym so I can feel fresh if I have errands to run after. The dry bar dry shampoo is great. I can go 2 days without drying my hair but often I will use the dry shampoo in between washes for the fresh look and feeling as I do have an oily scalp at times. I would definitely buy this product again.