Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My friend had this when she came to visit and I used some. I didn't know what it was at first. I used some and it was great. But don't use too much. Made that mistake the first time. Whoops! I've never seen in stores. I think you can buy online and in their direct store. I would recommend
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, sprays onto my roots well and makes my hair look like it was just washed. I purchased this item because it was giving some the purchase towards breast cancer research and fell in love. This is my #1 travel essential. I am completely satisfied with the product.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ
I loved this because it's one of the only travel sized dry shampoos. It's perfect on the go, especially on a hot day when my hair may start to look greasy from sweating. As far as the product goes, it has a great smell and works great!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Scent is a little strong and it's a little pricey. However, this formula worked well with my hair compared to several other brands I've tried. My hair didn't feel as dirty as it usually does after use of dry shampoo.
Cody W.
Cody W.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Got this as a sample, never really used dry shampoo until I was out of town and was forced to go out with the girls . This aced my mane! I went from a 10 day oily haired girl to a fab fresh bouncy haired gal
Misha S.
Misha S.
Owings Mills, MD
I wasn't even able to try it because the smell was so off putting to me. I washed it out right away. The smell is so strong and very aggressive. Will not purchase again.
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Poca, WV
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo
Loved it made my hair shiny and soft, no greasy feeling or dryness, It left it untangled and frizz free. I will definitely recommend to family and friends, coworkers
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this. Cute and easy to toss into your bag. Smells great and keeps the hair looking fresh and clean all day. Worth the splurge completely .
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Feb. 5, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
I got this as a sample
I liked the way it smelt
I haven't used too many dye shampoos
But when I do I love the way it gives that extra volume to your hair