Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This really works. Especially for long hair. Didn't have time to shampoo and dry? Just spray a bit in, brush and go. It is not cleaning, but more like fluffing for another day.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD

I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Alexandria

The travel size dry shampoo is great. I love to toss it in my bag when I go to the gym so I can feel fresh if I have errands to run after. The dry bar dry shampoo is great. I can go 2 days without drying my hair but often I will use the dry shampoo in between washes for the fresh look and feeling as I do have an oily scalp at times. I would definitely buy this product again.
Heather G.
Heather G.

I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Aira D.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX

This is great stuff for when you travel at night and you get to the airport and you want to look decent because you have something to do or you're running errands. It makes your hair look nice and clean and it's not heavy. It's good for when you're on the run and your hair doesn't look 100%.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

My friend had this when she came to visit and I used some. I didn't know what it was at first. I used some and it was great. But don't use too much. Made that mistake the first time. Whoops! I've never seen in stores. I think you can buy online and in their direct store. I would recommend
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL

I received this in a "Subscription Swap Meet" I was having. Drybar wasn't my favorite dry shampoo. It did help absorb some of the oils, but my hair was left with a film & that left a bad taste for the brand. I'm glad this wasn't a purchased item and won't be purchasing this.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA

I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA

I'm in love with this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. It smells amazing, it does what it claims, and it saves my hair (and my time) from having to wash and blow dry as often. I love that it comes in a travel size and I love that Dry Bar supports great causes.

Join Now