drybar Limited Edition Detox Travel Size Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.

BY DRYBAR #53 in Dry Shampoo

Natalie r.
austin
I travel all the time with my family and when I am so tired of being on a plane all day long and don’t feel like taking so long washing my hair this product is so amazing and it’s so hard to find good travel hair products on planes
Miranda V.
This product works great and is so cute! I love this dry shampoo! This is my go to brand every single time. It works great for brunettes and doesn’t leave white marks in my hair like other brands have! It really gives my hair volume and makes it smell great!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Travel shampoo is great for long plane rides where your hair always seems to get greasy! I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel thick and soft without feeling like there is too much buildup!
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I was given this as a gift and really like the reliability of having this pocket size product in my purse. Especially living in the south with the humidity, it’s a winner. I would purchase this in the future.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
This saved my life when I traveled to Central America on a medical mission trip! I had water every other day so I couldn’t wash my hair as often as I wanted so the dry shampoo came in handy. I had NO residue and it actually controlled my oil (I have very oily hair when dirty). A must have in your travel pack.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love this product! I have tried several different types of dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. Most of the dry shampoos I have tried leave my hair feeling weird and sticky. This product leaves my hair looking smooth and clean as ever!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got the drybar detox travel size dry shampoo from Ulta. I love dry shampoos, they usually work well with my thick, wavy, colored bleach blonde hair! And dry bar is supposed to be a highly recommended brand that so many people love, so I thought I'd try it out. It can be pricey, but I thought might as well try the travel size than buy a larger bottle, and I'm glad I did. Because my thick coarse hair can normally take ALOT of dry shampoo but I barely sprayed any in my hair and immediately the texture changed and my hair was extremely dry, looked like stringy instead of my normal natural waves, and it was knotty after application. It definitely took out any oils if there were any from missing a wash, but with all the other effects, this dry shampoo was a no go for me. I'd much rather but Batiste for $8.99, it works amazing in my hair without altering it negatively AT ALL. I'm sorry but I would not buy dry bar's dry shampoo again "detox" because it sucked the life out of my hair and shrivled it like a prune! Also a co worker even noticed when I used it a second time and said what did you do different to your hair, because I don't like it, don't use that product again! Would not recommend to others.