Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD

I have found the trick to using dry shampoo is to apply it at night this way it has all night to absorb the oils in your hair. Before that I could never get dry shampoo to work for me and my hair would be a white greasy mess. That being said this is the only dry shampoo I've found that I can apply in the morning and it absorbs without residue in case I have forgotten to use it the night before.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

I wanted so badly to like this product, as I am searching so hard for the perfect dry shampoo for my hair, but it honestly didnt do anything for me but make my hair look even greasier than it did before. I used it on day 2 hair and I was very disappointed in the outcome. I bought the travel sized version because I did not want to spend money on something that may or may not have worked for me.
Heather G.
Heather G.

I love using this for a pick me up. I don't mind the smell and enjoy it when I do smell it. I think this is just as good as the other dry shampoo's out there. I only go a day or two with out washing my hair and this is a great for those days. I loved it so much I have 2 sitting in my cabinet ready for vacation.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

My friend had this when she came to visit and I used some. I didn't know what it was at first. I used some and it was great. But don't use too much. Made that mistake the first time. Whoops! I've never seen in stores. I think you can buy online and in their direct store. I would recommend
iris s.
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67

Worked great and saved a lot of time on a trip. The size is awesome. I like the scent and the fact that there was no white residue in my hair.Worked great and saved a lot of time on a trip. The size is awesome. I like the scent and the fact that there was no white residue in my hair.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA

I only got a travel size to try and wish I had a bigger bottle. I use my dry shampoo daily and need something that is going to last. I don't want one that is just going to volumnize my hair or just make it smell good. This actually made my hair feel clean after days of not washing!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ

Love! It smells sooo good! And it's small enough to carry in my bag. This dry shampoo is a little more powdery, but I prefer that. I feel like it grabs more oil and feels cleaner. I can't feel it in my hair very much but it gives it enough grip that makes it great for teasing!
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA

Smells great, sprays onto my roots well and makes my hair look like it was just washed. I purchased this item because it was giving some the purchase towards breast cancer research and fell in love. This is my #1 travel essential. I am completely satisfied with the product.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta

I love this product! It goes on white but if I let it sit it easy combs through my medium brown hair. It gives lift and makes hair look freshly washed. It doesn't dry out your hair it you use it a lot. Only downside is the scent. I'm used to it now but it is very strong.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Aston , Pa

BEST BEST BEST product ever!!!! Literally my go to!!! Anything drybar is amazing, and even though its a little pricy its so worth it!!! I've gone 3 days with using this product without washing my hair, which is insane !!! I would for sure buy this product again!!

Join Now