BY DRYBAR #89 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair brush with flexible bristles to easily untangle wet or dry hair. Key benefits:- Untangles hair- Provides comfort- Does not pull or tugIf you want to know more…This is the ultimate detangling brush for wet or dry hair in a perfect travel-friendly size. Featuring a stronger, long-lasting structure with a soft-touch handle that is lightweight and slip-free, this must-have brush has flexible bristles that work through tangles without pulling or tugging. Plus, it's great for brushing out extensions. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that every one should own this brush! This has been the only brush that I’ve found to derangle my hair the fastest and without the pain of getting the brush stuck in my hair as I brush it. I have bought 2 in the last year, because the bristles go in, but I would buy it time & time again because it’s truly amazing!
Taylor W.
Idaho falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS WET BRUSH! I don't blow dry my hair, and it is super long and thickx using the brush has cut down on my dry time a lot! It's the only brush I can use without yanking my hair out wet!
Ashlee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say... Well its a brush that I mostly bought for its pretty color. It does the job but its not like the most outstanding brush I have ever used. My hair is pretty fine though, so its doesnt really serve a purpose for me in the detangle department... I wonder if my thick haired ladies feel differently.
Jennifer B.
Antioch, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair that after washing and conditioning can use some help with detangling.  I haven't found a decent brush until Drybar Lemon Drop!  The first time I tried the brush, I was able to get through my tangles fast and without pain.  I didn't need to spend a lot of extra time working them out.  I would definitely recommend this brush to people with tangled hair.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using a basic drugstore brush for a while but I could really tell the difference when I tried this. The bristles are a much better distance apart so it detangles without pulling or tugging as it is worked through the hair
Megan M.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush better than my WetBrush. I use it everyday. It's perfect for detangling those pesky tangles & bringing your hair to life. The bristles stay in tact and I love the shape on this brush. Definitely worth the money.
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes I own. I have thick yet fine curly hair so it is constantly tangled. This brush has made brushing my hair so much less painful and easy!
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very very thick and curly hair and this is my go to when I want to detangle! I use it while my hair is still wet! I NEVER brush my hair when its dry!
Vivian D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love... detangles to perfection. Doesnt pull or tug on my hair, I notice less breakage when using this brush
Jaelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Detangles my hair when it's wet. Affordable price and would recommend people to use it