Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler Super Lemon Drop uploaded by allie S.

BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair brush with flexible bristles to easily untangle wet or dry hair. Key benefits:- Untangles hair- Provides comfort- Does not pull or tugIf you want to know more…This is the ultimate detangling brush for wet or dry hair in a perfect travel-friendly size. Featuring a stronger, long-lasting structure with a soft-touch handle that is lightweight and slip-free, this must-have brush has flexible bristles that work through tangles without pulling or tugging. Plus, it's great for brushing out extensions. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
allie S.
Traded a brush I was using for a few years, that I loved, for this one. I am so glad I did. I’m so satisfied with it, it detangles my hair and can be used on wet or dry hair. I lose a lot of hair and it always gets caught in the brush but it’s super easy to get my hair out of this. I highly recommend it!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
this brush definitely has made me see the light with turning back to brushes. i typically will use a comb everyday, but this has been quite gentle on my hair. I never find myself tugging or having to untangle. The bristles have been firm and has done a great job in thoroughly brushing my hair
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
I used a wet brush for years but my sister recently recommended this brush. It’s awesome. I actually prefer it over my wet brush! If you like the wet brush, you should this one a try! Like all the Dry Bar products I’ve tried, this one does not disappoint!
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
I feel that every one should own this brush! This has been the only brush that I’ve found to derangle my hair the fastest and without the pain of getting the brush stuck in my hair as I brush it. I have bought 2 in the last year, because the bristles go in, but I would buy it time & time again because it’s truly amazing!
Andrea T.
I was hesitant to buy this brush at first because it was $20. Seriously, who wants a $20 brush?

Everyone should. It’s amazing! Best brush i have ever owned. Only downside is that it’s $20.
Taylor W.
Idaho falls, ID
I LOVE THIS WET BRUSH! I don't blow dry my hair, and it is super long and thickx using the brush has cut down on my dry time a lot! It's the only brush I can use without yanking my hair out wet!
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
What can I say... Well its a brush that I mostly bought for its pretty color. It does the job but its not like the most outstanding brush I have ever used. My hair is pretty fine though, so its doesnt really serve a purpose for me in the detangle department... I wonder if my thick haired ladies feel differently.
Jennifer B.
Antioch, IL
I have curly hair that after washing and conditioning can use some help with detangling.  I haven't found a decent brush until Drybar Lemon Drop!  The first time I tried the brush, I was able to get through my tangles fast and without pain.  I didn't need to spend a lot of extra time working them out.  I would definitely recommend this brush to people with tangled hair.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I've been using a basic drugstore brush for a while but I could really tell the difference when I tried this. The bristles are a much better distance apart so it detangles without pulling or tugging as it is worked through the hair
Megan M.
Bossier City, LA
I like this brush better than my WetBrush. I use it everyday. It's perfect for detangling those pesky tangles & bringing your hair to life. The bristles stay in tact and I love the shape on this brush. Definitely worth the money.