BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair brush with flexible bristles to easily untangle wet or dry hair. Key benefits:- Untangles hair- Provides comfort- Does not pull or tugIf you want to know more…This is the ultimate detangling brush for wet or dry hair. Featuring a stronger, long-lasting structure with a soft-touch handle that is lightweight and slip-free, this must-have brush has flexible bristles that work through tangles without pulling or tugging. Plus, it's great for brushing out extensions. see more...

Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I got this brush as part of the Drybar Buttercup Fully Loaded Set it’s much smaller than I thought it would be. It’s still a solid little brush but I’m not sure it’s worth $10 on its own.
Morgan S.
Tulsa , OK
I just got this brush at Sephora on a whim. Let me tell you this is the best brush I have ever used. I have thick hair and this helped detangle it in little to no time. It wasn't painful at all and my hair looks and feels amazing. I am seriously impressed. I might just have to check out more Dry Bar products.
Dian S.
I just recently purchased this product in a small set at ULTA. I have a lot of hair so I was skeptical that this small thing would get lost in it but after using it a few times I love It! My hair is thick and far below my waist in length, and it's constantly knotted so bad that I would be close to crying. Before I was using a full size paddle brush with a wide tooth comb and omg the pain😩. But this small brush went through all the knots so fast I was amazed! I'm definitely considering investing in the full sized one! But for whatever purpose, travel or everyday use, I recommend this product it's definitely worth the money!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Great travel brush or purse brush for touch ups on the go. The color is first off adorable & so cheery! Second off, I’m in love with how it brushes out my naturally curly hair without pulling or breaking my hair. Something I find hard to come by when the bristles on the end are balled like this one.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
I love using this brush to get out all of my knots. I use it on wet hair and dry hair. It's soft bristles help make brushing easy and enjoyable. Purchased at ulta it was reasonably priced. I look forward to purchasing the larger version of this brush!!
Melanie N.
This is in my gym bag/purse and a must for in the go detangling! I received it in a box of dry bar products that I purchased from Sephora during the holidays. I'm thinking of getting the full size?!
Erika L.
I like this brush a lot! I had used the same brush from the grocery store forever, and this one is a huge step up. The other problem I've had is the bristles did bend after a bit of use. It still works to detangle and feels good on the scalp.
Nour Z.
Ypsilanti , MI
I liked this brush because it took my tangles out of my hair without pulling my hair out. I use it everyday. I also use this brush on my daughter hair and she has very thick and curly hair works great on all hair types.
Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
great brush, keeps my hair detangled. I love all drybar products but this brush can be a little pricey for what it is.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite brush . De tangles in less then a minute my daughter and I both love it. Really recommend
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair brush?

back