BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair brush with flexible bristles to easily untangle wet or dry hair. Key benefits:- Untangles hair- Provides comfort- Does not pull or tugIf you want to know more…This is the ultimate detangling brush for wet or dry hair. Featuring a stronger, long-lasting structure with a soft-touch handle that is lightweight and slip-free, this must-have brush has flexible bristles that work through tangles without pulling or tugging. Plus, it's great for brushing out extensions. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan S.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this brush at Sephora on a whim. Let me tell you this is the best brush I have ever used. I have thick hair and this helped detangle it in little to no time. It wasn't painful at all and my hair looks and feels amazing. I am seriously impressed. I might just have to check out more Dry Bar products.
Dian S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product in a small set at ULTA. I have a lot of hair so I was skeptical that this small thing would get lost in it but after using it a few times I love It! My hair is thick and far below my waist in length, and it's constantly knotted so bad that I would be close to crying. Before I was using a full size paddle brush with a wide tooth comb and omg the painūüė©. But this small brush went through all the knots so fast I was amazed! I'm definitely considering investing in the full sized one! But for whatever purpose, travel or everyday use, I recommend this product it's definitely worth the money!
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this brush to get out all of my knots. I use it on wet hair and dry hair. It's soft bristles help make brushing easy and enjoyable. Purchased at ulta it was reasonably priced. I look forward to purchasing the larger version of this brush!!
Nour Z.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this brush because it took my tangles out of my hair without pulling my hair out. I use it everyday. I also use this brush on my daughter hair and she has very thick and curly hair works great on all hair types.
Melanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is in my gym bag/purse and a must for in the go detangling! I received it in a box of dry bar products that I purchased from Sephora during the holidays. I'm thinking of getting the full size?!
Erika L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush a lot! I had used the same brush from the grocery store forever, and this one is a huge step up. The other problem I've had is the bristles did bend after a bit of use. It still works to detangle and feels good on the scalp.
Jillian S.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
great brush, keeps my hair detangled. I love all drybar products but this brush can be a little pricey for what it is.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brush . De tangles in less then a minute my daughter and I both love it. Really recommend
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brush! I have ridiculously super long thick hair that when I straighten it and put it in a ponytail or braid, it goes well past my waist and I find brushing my hair to be a very painful and tedious process of untangling and brushing, over and over again until all the tangles are finally gone. This brush has definitely changed the game for my altogether. I usually have to be extra rough when brushing out the tangles with my regular paddle brush because my hair is so thick, but w/ this brush, I no longer have to do that and that to me has me sold. It's very gentle and doesn't tug or pull, which is pretty amazing as well because the skin and little hairs at the base of my neck and behind my ears is super extra sensitive, so for this to not tug or pull at all around those areas has me jumping do joy a tiny bit!
shaye l.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know what you're thinking, it's just a brush. But This is a fantastic little brush for detangling those nasty nests that's have accumulated over the hours. I recommend always brushing from the bottom and working your way up the hair but this brush is not like others! It makes the brushing process a lot easier, less painful, and actually keeps the hair a little more tame through the day. So no! It is not "just a brush"
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair brush?