Drybar Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant uploaded by Asia S.

BY DRYBAR

A lightweight heat and UV protectant lotion for use before your blowout, creating a breathable, protective barrier from hot tools and UV exposure that helps seal split ends and prevent dryness and damage. Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees, helping seal split ends and prevent dryness, damage, and breakage. Great for all hair types, it protects hair from UVA and UVB exposure that can fade color and dry out locks. It contains a polymer complex that protects against heat from hot tools and helps to repair split ends while artichoke leaf extract helps prevent dehydration and protect the hair cuticle. A Marrakesh Woods fragrance features notes of sandalwood, jasmine, and vanilla that leaves the hair delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Drybar does not tested on animals. Research results: Testing by 3rd party research lab, sample size of 16, 8 treated and 8 untreated: - Increase in textile strength- 77% reduction in breakage on hair treated with Hot Toddy prior to applying heat see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
I recently dyed my hair and I wanted to protect the color when I straightened or blew dry it. After some research, I decided to try this. I love the smell of it, though some people may find it too strong. A little goes a long way and this bottle has lasted me about 3 months already, with using some kind of heat on my hair at least 4 times a week. It keeps everything healthy and my color is still as vibrant as when I got it dyed. I'll probably keep using it even when I don't have color in my hair anymore.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Hot Toddy leaves my hair silky smooth yet still able to hold a curl when I style it. I don't mind the fragrance, but I can see why others find it off-putting since it is a fairly strong powdery floral scent (the same as Drybar's dry shampoo). I use only a small dollop for my fine but thick hair and apply it mostly on the ends. This product could easily make hair appear too greasy if over-applied.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I have been looking for something to help tame frizz and flyaways and after some research, came across this product. My hairdresser suggested I start using a heat protectant even though I don't put a ton of heat on my hair, so this product is a 2-in1! Protects from heat and UV rays and keeps frizz down. My hair was super soft after using it. Will definitely purchase once my sample runs out.
Lina C.
Lina C.
This smells divine and protects my hair from heat! All I need is a pea sized amount on my thick below the shoulders damp hair after showering and use the blow dryer. My hair dries to the loveliest straight and silky look. Doesn't leave a sticky residue, which is great because many cream hair products tend to do so. I have repurchased 3 times already!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Amazing product! I could really tell the difference in my hair when I used this product. it made my hair super soft and tamed flyaway form blow drying. It didn't have any hold, which I really liked. I will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I really enjoy using this heat protector it's very light and does not wear your hair down great product definitely repurchase
Emily V.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
LOVE! Actually protects from BLOW DRY damage. Helps some with flat irons, but designed for blow drying. Has a good thick cream consistentsy, and truly absorbs into your hair without feeling greasey like a serum, but super Moisturizing like a dense conditioner. Leaves hair soft, tangle free, frizz free, and super silky & manageable. I use this or Ciment Anti-ensure by Kerastase, or Repair blow dry by Bumble & Bumble only for heat from the blow dryer!!
Monique R.
Monique R.
First off...it smells amazing.  I personally hate to blow dry and straighten my hair the same day, because it makes my hair feel dry, brittle and smell like burnt hair (gross).  After my roommate let me borrow her Drybar Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant, I immediately went out and purchased.  I can now blow dry and heat style my hair and it feels like silk.  The breakage seems to have lessened a little as well.
Linnea R.
Linnea R.
Love this!  Such a nice leave-in product.  It smells beautiful and is not over powering.  It does a fantastic job of conditioning, softening, and prepping my hair for styling.  It's not sticky at all and doesn't leave a residue in my hair whatsoever.  One of the best heat protectants I've used!
Corrin W.
Corrin W.
Beacon
This is the best heat protectant I have ever used! I have issues finding a good heat protectant because they tend to leave my hair dry due to the insane amount of alcohol in them. This one is moisturizing yet strong enough to hold up to my blowdryer and flat iron! A little bit goes a long way so price did not bother me !
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Is this a thick heat protectant? I usually prefer mine to be in spray form, but I saw you have to squeeze this one out. Also, how is the smell? Does it smell like all the other dry bar products that I love?
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Does this work on thick curly hair?