Drybar Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant uploaded by Asia S.

BY DRYBAR

A lightweight heat and UV protectant lotion for use before your blowout, creating a breathable, protective barrier from hot tools and UV exposure that helps seal split ends and prevent dryness and damage. Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees, helping seal split ends and prevent dryness, damage, and breakage. Great for all hair types, it protects hair from UVA and UVB exposure that can fade color and dry out locks. It contains a polymer complex that protects against heat from hot tools and helps to repair split ends while artichoke leaf extract helps prevent dehydration and protect the hair cuticle. A Marrakesh Woods fragrance features notes of sandalwood, jasmine, and vanilla that leaves the hair delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Drybar does not tested on animals. Research results: Testing by 3rd party research lab, sample size of 16, 8 treated and 8 untreated: - Increase in textile strength- 77% reduction in breakage on hair treated with Hot Toddy prior to applying heat see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
I recently dyed my hair and I wanted to protect the color when I straightened or blew dry it. After some research, I decided to try this. I love the smell of it, though some people may find it too strong. A little goes a long way and this bottle has lasted me about 3 months already, with using some kind of heat on my hair at least 4 times a week. It keeps everything healthy and my color is still as vibrant as when I got it dyed. I'll probably keep using it even when I don't have color in my hair anymore.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Hot Toddy leaves my hair silky smooth yet still able to hold a curl when I style it. I don't mind the fragrance, but I can see why others find it off-putting since it is a fairly strong powdery floral scent (the same as Drybar's dry shampoo). I use only a small dollop for my fine but thick hair and apply it mostly on the ends. This product could easily make hair appear too greasy if over-applied.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I have been looking for something to help tame frizz and flyaways and after some research, came across this product. My hairdresser suggested I start using a heat protectant even though I don't put a ton of heat on my hair, so this product is a 2-in1! Protects from heat and UV rays and keeps frizz down. My hair was super soft after using it. Will definitely purchase once my sample runs out.
Lina C.
This smells divine and protects my hair from heat! All I need is a pea sized amount on my thick below the shoulders damp hair after showering and use the blow dryer. My hair dries to the loveliest straight and silky look. Doesn't leave a sticky residue, which is great because many cream hair products tend to do so. I have repurchased 3 times already!
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Amazing product! I could really tell the difference in my hair when I used this product. it made my hair super soft and tamed flyaway form blow drying. It didn't have any hold, which I really liked. I will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I really enjoy using this heat protector it's very light and does not wear your hair down great product definitely repurchase
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It smells really good and a little bit goes a long way. I think it protects well from heat irons (curlers & straighteners) but it doesn't protect much against outdoor environmental heat and humidity. I used this recently on wet hair straight out of the shower, let it air dry, then straightened it, went out at night and my hair was a hot humid disaster. It's only good for protection against heat styling products.
Linnea R.
Love this!  Such a nice leave-in product.  It smells beautiful and is not over powering.  It does a fantastic job of conditioning, softening, and prepping my hair for styling.  It's not sticky at all and doesn't leave a residue in my hair whatsoever.  One of the best heat protectants I've used!
Nousheen K.
Richmond, VA
I didn't find this to be spectacular. I replace my usual leave in with this. The consistency is of a cream, not heavy but emollient.

The result is less frizz and a softer feel. Leaves my hair with adequate weight and moisture to comfortably heat style.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! So I don't put heat on my hair everyday but this kills it!!! It smells so good and doesn't cake or make your hair look greasy. It leaves my hair so soft and I use it EVERYTIME I was my hair.
Andrea V.
Is this a thick heat protectant? I usually prefer mine to be in spray form, but I saw you have to squeeze this one out. Also, how is the smell? Does it smell like all the other dry bar products that I love?
Michaela W.
Does this work on thick curly hair?