BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat and UVA/UVB exposure, preventing damage and color degradation. Key benefits: - Protects hair from heat - Prevents dryness and damage - Temporarily seals split ends If you want to know more… Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant is the blowout bodyguard. The lightweight lotion contains artichoke leaf extract to prevent dehydration and preserve the hair cuticle in high temperatures. It prevents dryness, damage, and breakage caused from styling, temporarily sealing split ends for flawless, healthy-looking hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Is this product useful for girls that have thick hair? I ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle G.
I received this product in a sample size as a gift with purchase from Sephora. I am going to need to buy the full size. I have very long fine hair with perpetually dry ends. I use hair masques and conditioners but usually my ends just remain dry. This becomes problematic when I blow dry and iron my hair. I do not blow dry and/or iron my hair every day or even weekly so the dryness is really just due to length and a lack of consistent haircuts. I use so little of this product not only because little is need but also because I literally save it for special occasions. I am terrible at blow drying my hair and, somehow, I manage to achieve an amazing at-home blowout when I use this product. I do not find that I need to iron my hair as much following my blow dry and my hair just looks much healthier and soft. This product has a steep price tag but I have to say it is well worth it. I will be investing in a full size bottle very soon. For now, I will be holding onto this sample size as if it were gold.
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
BEST STUFF EVER!!! I've used this with Sake Bomb Dry Bar conditioner & now all else fails in comparison, a little pricy since I have very long thick hair. I'm a white female but my hair is more on the course side, so for my hair type which is never oily & sometimes dry, this product is heaven in a bottle. again I'm using this in combination with Sake Bomb conditioner. LOVE IT!!! I would give both a 10 star rating if I could.
Sanjuanita M.
des moines , IA
This is the best hair product I’ve bought in a long time! It only takes a little and my hair feels just like it did at the salon. It dries super smooth and silky soft. The smell is good and not overwhelming. Hands down I would buy it again!
Claire M.
My favorite heat protectant! I use this before curling or straightening my hair and it helps my hair stay healthy and soft. My hair is not as damaged as it used to be. Definitely worth the money because you only need a little bit!
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE this stuff. UVA, UVB, and a heat protectant? I wouldn't say this is long lasting. But it definitely didn't disappear right away. I used it this summer as a sun protectant in my hair and my hair was never softer. The smell isn't too overwhelming as I smelt more of a baby powder smell than anything. Overall, I would repurchase this.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
I have used a lot of heat protectants before because I literally straighten my hair almost daily if not every other day. I have fine wavy hair that is very dry and brittle. I use this overtime I wash my hair. It only takes a very little dollop in your hand and then work through the middle to end of your hair. It does not leave a sticky residue or the starchy feeling other heat protects do. I have noticed from using this product regularly it has increased the appearance of my split ends. The formula is a creamy almost like the texture of a leave in conditioner. Very satisfied with this product!
Taylor J.
Camas
This products is very nice. My hair is smooth and I have no flyaways when I use this products. I have also noticed less split ends in my hair.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Sexy scent. Easy to use and leaves my hair feeling soft. Great to use after you’ve burnt your hair slap up.
Macayla M.
Is this product useful for girls that have thick hair? I just wouldn't want it to make my roots oily after straightening