BY DRYBAR

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat and UVA/UVB exposure, preventing damage and color degradation.

Key benefits:
- Protects hair from heat
- Prevents dryness and damage
- Temporarily seals split ends

If you want to know more…
Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant is the blowout bodyguard. The lightweight lotion contains artichoke leaf extract to prevent dehydration and preserve the hair cuticle in high temperatures. It prevents dryness, damage, and breakage caused from styling, temporarily sealing split ends for flawless, healthy-looking hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Work a small dollop through damp hair from mid-shaft to ends prior to blow-drying.
-Use lightly on fine hair.

Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-28, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-95, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Jojoba Esters, PVM/MA Copolymer, Trideceth-6, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cynara Scolymus ( Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Peel Extract, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Sucrose Laurate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Divya R.
I was looking for a heat protectant as I iron my hair once a week and started noticing damaged and dull hair since the past 2-3 months. I’m Indian so I have black medium thick, long wavy hair. I Bought this at Ulta, as it was recommended by their staff and used it for the first time yesterday.

Started with an ACV rinse and used about a dime sized amount on damp hair. Let my hair air dry and curled it after. It smells very pleasant, somewhat powdery and feminine, not overpowering by any means. I notice that my hair is unarguably soft and has a light shine, which I’m not sure is due to the ACV rinse or this product or a combination of both?
I’ll need to use it a second time to know exactly what it does but I do find a difference in my hair after just a single use.

If you have the budget, I’d definitely recommend this over any drug store heat protectant which usually have alcohol in them. I just wish it wasn’t as pricey as it currently is. drybar® Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
BEST STUFF EVER!!! I've used this with Sake Bomb Dry Bar conditioner & now all else fails in comparison, a little pricy since I have very long thick hair. I'm a white female but my hair is more on the course side, so for my hair type which is never oily & sometimes dry, this product is heaven in a bottle. again I'm using this in combination with Sake Bomb conditioner. LOVE IT!!! I would give both a 10 star rating if I could.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
I got a sample of this from Sephora, and fell in love with it. A little goes a long way, so the sample has actually lasted quite a while, but I’ve already bought the full size because I don’t want to live without it. My hair has to be blown dry and straightened after I wash it, or else I have to scrunch it. There’s no in between! Letting it air dry just leads to a frizzy, crazy mess that is partially wavy, partially curly, and partially straight. When I use this stuff on my hair I could pretty much get away without straightening it. I use my straightener just to smooth a few pieces. But hot toddy allows me to have smooth, soft, shiny hair with a lot less effort. That’s a winner in my book!
nicole B.
Smells very good and actually feels like it’s protecting my hair. Seems like everything runs around the sAme $30ish price. Always wish it was a little bigger. I noticed a little bit gos a long way. I really was taking a risk getting this but I’m glad I did..
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Allthough i love dry bar, this product was not my fav! So i think that it make my hair greasy, it did add shine but definitely didn’t make my hair look fresh. I think it does give the heat protection you need but definitely need to work on not making your hair feel heavy.
Sanjuanita M.
des moines , IA
This is the best hair product I’ve bought in a long time! It only takes a little and my hair feels just like it did at the salon. It dries super smooth and silky soft. The smell is good and not overwhelming. Hands down I would buy it again!
Claire M.
My favorite heat protectant! I use this before curling or straightening my hair and it helps my hair stay healthy and soft. My hair is not as damaged as it used to be. Definitely worth the money because you only need a little bit!
Kelly L.
This is a good product and it does what it claims. It protects my hair without weighing it down. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because there are products that function similarly at a much lower price point.
Alyssa M.
Laveen, AZ
I love this heat protectant so much. I got this as a gift from Ulta and fell in love. Often when I apply heat onto my hair, I am left with a strong burning smell in my hair. With this product, my hair smells so amazing even after using heat. I was so sad when I wanted to purchase this product and found out it was $30. I wish they had a smaller size that was half the price since I could make it stretch with the little hair that I have.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I own and use every dry bar product out there. I have long dark hair, medium thickness. Totally protects my hair and I find it helps speed up the blow dry process as well! It’s definitely pricey but worth every penny!
Macayla M.
Is this product useful for girls that have thick hair? I just wouldn't want it to make my roots oily after straightening
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
How good is this product?
Andrea V.
Is this a thick heat protectant? I usually prefer mine to be in spray form, but I saw you have to squeeze this one out. Also, how is the smell? Does it smell like all the other dry bar products that I love?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Has anyone seen a difference with this?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Is Drybar a cruelty free brand? Or does this product test on animals?